It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Won't it be nice when the boomerang comes back with a vengeance on the DS plotters?
It's in the air, just hasn't struck home yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
replying to Rel's post above Post is great, i'll add.

"Expand your thinking" does not mean "take what you know (mind controlled know), and reconfigure to fit how we define Q." This really matters. We cannot help but do this, "well I read AI is x, plus chans work this way, and twitter is that, and I know DJT was born in NY so THIS is Q..."

Linear thinking takes the same patterns and just puts them in different forms. The basis for the patterns often comes from "learning/mind control" and not experience (the thread here is great because there is experience!).

The Key thing folks have learned - hopefully, is that we are being lied to at every single point. So the foundations we base "what Q is..." on is faulty to say the least.

So when Reuters say AI "is" - they are lying. When X book say "historically xyz" they are lying - or very incomplete. Sometimes by commission and sometimes just repeating the lies contained in the "past."

Expanding thinking means really throwing baby, bathwater and the idea of bathing with water out entirely. Then looking with new perception cultivated from within.

Everyone has a unique POV. This is not only by divine design, but our own. The Controllers work day and night, epoch to epoch to create a group with a singular POV (hive mind or worse) because Controlling is easier. It stands to reason the POV is garbage therefor the input is mostly garbage because it seeks to eliminate all POV's that conflict with control and enslavement.

As for Rel's question and concern on Epstein et al. That was one complicated. The short is this is a FREEWILL planet and we are FREEWILL beings.

So interference is a problem, a huge problem. For understanding there is an internal Prime Directive that is followed, "DO NOT interfere with another being and their right to grow, learn, and be." It is woven into Freewill and folks should be damn pissed, angry and over the idea that a bureaucrat often stops their divine right to be.

If everyone follows that directive there is little to no conflict as the circle is smooth.

Example. What if you were working on breaking the world record for a house of cards. Two years you worked on it. Then a guy with an alleged superior POV said "that's stupid" and knocked it down before completion? What if unbeknownst to him, your plan was not to complete it, but to leave it unfinished to learn about enjoying the effort, not the completion? Who is he to interfere?

The Controllers get around that Prime Directive on Earth, by reprogramming us to accept giving up our Freewill for Humans As Currency benefits. Teeeveee, EMF's. Drugs, authority control, fear, hate, division etc.

There is another problem from an advance POV. This life expression is a blip for each of us. The earth ride is something we choose because we want, need, the experience to fill our SOUL's bucket list (yes that may be being extreme victim, or extreme perpetrator). Many are wanting finish it out, not get cut off in what they perceive mid-ride is where many are at, and so Freewill....

Q hint. To violate the Freewill of a planet, even one is as much pain as this one is in (I include population) would be an invasion and is not allowed. Liberation is encourage from within, not enforced from without.

We are Q. I am Q. You are Q.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Okay going try get it all in one!
Thank you Pokey I am more the wiser now. I did know what it was, I just didnt know the tech name for it all.

Southern Gift, I concur with most of what you have said. When I joined this site back 2010 I was married and lived in Providence RI. I was very active. Long story short, big change and now I live in the country and my only interaction with anyone is online or the Dr.
Now this sort of melds with REL's post. I was working when I moved here and when Q came along. Out of the clear blue I had a stroke at work and havent been able to wok since then. Almost like my life first disrupted to get me out of RI., and then again to keep me parked more or less to be on top of Q , create the site, help my followers. My life has always been like that in its phases, one fades out something better fades in. I think being an only child and grounded a lot gave me training for my alone time now. Doesnt really bother me. Plus I have the bonus of stepping outside my door to see plenty of Wild life. A foot in both worlds basically.

Was this all part of a cosmic plan? Up for debate. Are we all one like the "EGG" story? I am you, you are me, we are us? Possible too. If this were the case it would cover the Epstein Dilemma. Just all of us experiencing that way of life. Almost like we are in a hall of mirrors or I am.

Creep Thumper: My first thought was you know, When the time is right it works! I feel your pain. Point is we got here now when we were suppose to I guess.

Trump
Kek
Q

=3

So, yeah it all does hurt the brain, but there are so many approaches to the whole thought of us, perhaps its bits and pieces of all of it.
Now if Q is a part of this in the way Rel presented, Q should already know who the chosen one will be that "Asks the Question." Does this just take us back to trust the plan and go ahead and be a child and laugh and enjoy your life? I think that was the original plan wasnt it?

Or is is super simple, whatever we believe is what it will be?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Sorry, but what stuff in general are you referring to?

As PJ just mentioned it is sometimes good to repost/refresh certain things you think are important. Promise I won't screen slap you. 😇

Sometimes we all need that boomerang nudge from time to time.

Keeping up with this thread is like trying to stay on top of Trump tweets.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If Adam'snot careful, the boomerang's gonna slice right through that pencil neck 😆

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep + Think bigger!

CF > Victor Pinchuk > Soros > Atlantic Council > Crowdstrike/Alperovitch > Burisma Group > Hunter > Atlantic Council + Biden + China & more = all connected.

The dots connected in this post are:

CIA, FBI, CrowdStrike, Michael "Papa Bear" Alpernovitch, Keith Mularski, Robert "Moscow Mule" Mueller, Canadian Embassy, Tennessee Valley Authority, Oak Ridge Nuclear Laboratory, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Georgia Tech, Dark Market, Max Ray "The Iceman" Butler, Shawn Henry, President Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Steven Chabinsky, James Clapper, CipherTrust, TrustedSource, SecureComputing, McAfee, Intel, Operation Aurora, Google, John Carlin, Loretta Lynch, George Soros, "The Dukes".

Already on it...
Pinchuk on Atlantic Council advisory board with Soros and Alpernovich.
Pinchuk major supporter of Clinton Foundation.
Pinchuk paid $40K per month to Clinton associate, Doug Schoen.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
@GeorgWebb

“Whistleblower” who snooped on Trump Ukraine Crowdstrike call is Ft Bragg buddy of Petraeus and Strzok. I was correct that Sue Gordon was indeed the Trump Crowdstrike Ukraine Whistleblower.

Peter Strzok buddy from Ft. Bragg, Cyberhacker recruiter for Crowdstrike contracts, is "whistleblower's source". I was correct that Sue Gordon penned the Whistleblower complaint.

The Whistleblower is ODNI Principal Deputy Sue Gordon. She Confirms My DNC Crowdstrike reporting in HER COMPLAINT!

You will feel nd Bain Connections with Sue Gordon, the Trump Ukraine Crowdstrike Whistleblower, and Cofer Black at CIA with Brennan and Morell. Cofer Black Just happens to sit on Burisma Board along with Hunter Biden.

Joseph Cofer Black
edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Re: Soros/Atlantic Council/Obama

In May 2016, a report by the Associated Press identified the Atlantic Council as one of a number of think tanks which had received funding from the Ploughshares Fund, which was a major player in efforts to sell the Iranian nuclear deal to the American public. The Ploughshares Fund is financed by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

www.zerohedge.com...“russian-hacking”-claims-has-ties-soros-supported-think-tank

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
@fredfleitz

@mattworking

"What did House and Senate intel committee dem members and staff know about it and when? Did they help orchestrate this complaint?"

Adam Schiffty

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

DAMN!...That was a good article!
TY
Re: Shawn Henry:

According to George Webb Sweigert, Henry is one of Hillary Clinton's "Three Henchmen" with FBI connections. The other two are former FBI Directors Robert Mueller and James Comey.

brassballs.blog...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If it really is Sue Gordon, then, just.........wow. Thats all I have to say. WOW. Its looking more and more like Schiff worked hand in hand with the WB to perfectly craft their statement. Schiff had this complaint since August, all the while screaming that it was being withheld from Congress. All he does is lie.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow after that read Im surprised HC is Alice and not Goldilocks

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, it most certainly is and my jaw dropped on a few subjects. Have to give credit to "LurkNoMore" for posting it earlier.

Some of my awakenings (I knew a few of those people and was under one of them) in earlier post based on that article.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John Solomon says he has Documents that prove Joe Biden extorted the Ukraine to drop its investigation.

twitter.com...

There's audio of Biden bragging to a crowd that he did this. Been played all over talk radio for months.

Said he had something like $1.5 billion in aid, and told the UK President that he (Biden) was leaving UK that afternoon and that if the prosecutor hadn't been fired by then, Biden was taking the aid with him.

Used your tax dollars to protect his son from a corruption investigation.

Also the son's business was energy something something and the money was meant for Ukraine to develop its energy something something (don't feel like looking all this up, it's out there). Your money, IOW, went to Biden's son.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oops---that new prosecutor was/is due to start in Ukraine this month. The call to Zelenskyy was July 25th.

Are the Dems scrambling to muddy the waters? Is it the 11th hour for Biden, and perhaps a few others?

ETA: I was going to post the wording from the transcript, but evidently there is something in the link that scrambles the text. FYI, the part of the transcript I am referencing is on Pg. 4.
edit on 26-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Creep Thumper

[Ego]

It would be nice to be acknowledged for the contribution. It's not usually so important to me so, I guess, ego.

Give me my bone and I'll move on.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Original patient for ionosphere heaters shows it is for weather modification:

Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns. or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

Patent 4,686,605 Eastlund

US military admits the technologies are already available:

Current technologies that will mature over the next 30 years will offer anyone who has the necessary resources the ability to modify weather patterns and their corresponding effects, at least on the local scale, Current demographic, economic and environmental trends will create global stresses that provide the impetus necessary for many countries or groups to turn this weather-modification ability into a capability.... The technology is there, waiting for us to pull it all together

Military wants weather the on its side, Pentagon studies ways to predict or even influence storms

China/Moscow working together with theirs:

However, one test on June 7 reportedly created an electric spike across 49,000 square miles, “with 10 times more negatively charged subatomic particles than surrounding regions,” according to the Hong Kong newspaper South China Morning Post.

The study claims another test increased the temperature of ionized gas in a select area by 212 degrees Fahrenheit.

Chinese and Russian Scientists Teamed Up to Manipulate the Earth’s Atmosphere

They admit it is for military purposes:

Moscow and Beijing have reportedly joined forces to carry out heating experiments above Europe and modify an important layer of the atmosphere for a possible military application, according to Chinese scientists... host of high-power antennas to introduce a considerable amount of microwaves into the high atmosphere—which reached 260 megawatts, the necessary amount of power to light a small city

CHINA AND RUSSIA HAVE MODIFIED THE ATMOSPHERE ABOVE EUROPE TO TEST POSSIBLE MILITARY APPLICATION, SCIENTISTS SAY

We keep one right in Puerto Rico, where all the hurricanes go through, wonder why *smirk*:

link

China just built their own in the South China Sea:

China is building a system in the South China Sea that can knock out communications systems, but some scientists believe it could have more alarming uses such as causing natural disasters like hurricanes

Could this new Chinese radar system really be used to play God with the weather?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Quick question...
Did we ever establish that [JC] definitely DID NOT refer to John Carlin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Now we're hearing "whistle-blower" was a CIA officer detailed to the WH.

Breaking:

Whistle-Blower Is a C.I.A. Officer Who Was Detailed to the White House

www.nytimes.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 26-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The AI is hooked up to demons. I'm imagining a computerized Ouija board...

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join