It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Now we're hearing "whistle-blower" was a CIA officer detailed to the WH.

Breaking:

Whistle-Blower Is a C.I.A. Officer Who Was Detailed to the White House

www.nytimes.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just heard that on Rush. The accuracy of that report is absurd. Think about how many lies have resulted in devastating consequences for other countries where the CIA has interfered.

I am horrified by the thought.

Truman knew almost immediately the CIA was a mistake and he wanted to dismantle it, but he was too late.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Q#2211

19 Sep 2018 - 3:07:38 PM

How about a nice game of chess?
IG Horowitz (“Justice” Dept) speech – ‘whistleblowers’
oig.justice.gov...📁

Horowitz did give a speech in 2018, but the one year delta he testified again concerning various investigations etc!

Q continued...

Robert Storch confirmed NSA IG?
www.nsa.gov...📁
First presidentially-appointed IG for NSA?
Dept of “Justice” [background] important?

DOJ [background]

drum roll....

DOJ Office of the Inspector General Whistleblower Ombudsperson

continued drum roll........

He also worked overseas on a number of DOJ training and technical assistance programs, and served for two years as a DOJ Resident Legal Advisor in Kyiv, Ukraine, where he helped develop measures to address official corruption.

Later, with the DOJ OIG, Rob provided assistance in the development of legislation that established a new anti-corruption regime in Ukraine, and guidance on its implementation.

MEET THE HONORABLE ROBERT P. STORCH

Say goodbye to our old friend russia russia russia and say hello to UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"Whistle-Blower" is one of Brennan's boyz.

Rumors swirling the anti-Trump whistleblower was one of Brennan's old CIA humps detailed over to -- planted inside -- the White House to spy on Trump and help thwart the investigation of #Spygate which also involves Obama DOS/FBI/CIA skullduggery in Ukraine

TWITTER
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

edit on 26-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why are there CIA Agents working in the White House to begin with?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Why are there CIA Agents working in the White House to begin with?

Second "Insurance Policy".
One from FBI
ONE from CIA

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did you happen to catch this footer at the bottom of your meet and greet link for Storch?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

This is huge. Discredit The Whistleblower and all that's left are the crimes that Joe Biden committed while in Obama's scandal-free administration.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Twitter

ODNI Director Joseph Maguire: The Whistle Blower IS NOT a member of the intelligence community

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Quick question...
Did we ever establish that [JC] definitely DID NOT refer to John Carlin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the opposite is true.

Based on Q1828/1829:

JC=James Comey, (FBI)
JC=James Clapper, (DNI)
JC=Josh Cambell, Special Assistant to James Comey
JC=John Carlin, DOJ-NSD Assistant Attorney General. Predecessor was Lisa Monaco.

Carlin joined the DOJ-NSD after serving as Chief of Staff and Senior Counsel to Robert S. Mueller III, Director of the FBI. Carlin previously served as National Coordinator of DOJ's Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property (CHIP) program and as an Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) for the District of Columbia.

Link

There are 3 Q drops with [J C]. Note the space.

I recall someone (Rel?) discovered an extra "P" somewhere in the Q drops (or something to that effect) so JPC = John P. Carlin.

"John Carlin" is named in Q2381, 2072, 1316; though never in the [killbox].

The Mistresses of Mirrored Halls – Looking At The Corrupt DOJ Side of “Operation Trump"
(Long article from 12/2017)

Summary of October 2016 so far: ♦Bruce Ohr is meeting with Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson and not telling his bosses. ♦The DOJ National Security Division submits FISA application for FBI use (likely using dossier). ♦The Head of DOJ National Security Division, John Carlin, quits.

Wait, it gets better.

I’m not making this up.

Immediately after the second FISA warrant is approved,… in the period where John Carlin has given his notice of intent to leave, but not yet left… Inside those specific two weeks,… On September 26th, 2016, the National Security Division of the DOJ tells the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) they have been breaking the law; and the NSD specifically informs the court they have been using FISA applications to spy on their domestic political opposition.

Wait, what?

ETA: Just search on "Carlin" in the article link.

edit on 26-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Twitter

ODNI Director Joseph Maguire: The Whistle Blower IS NOT a member of the intelligence community

They weren't paying attention to the testimony. I think he was referring to Trump not being a member of the IC. I watched it and that is how I remember it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
EDIT: Question already answered
edit on 26-9-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He did say 'individual ' so he left it open

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The Whistleblower was illegitimate.. why he is given any Credence at all at this point, is beyond me.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Guys I just read the Whistleblower report and I wont divulge who I am but I am an intern for a very prominent U.S. congressman. He/she left the report on their desk and I took a few peeks.
>This thing is huge. The whistleblower is a CIA spook who was working with the Secret Service detail on the day that Trump had the phone call with Zelensky.
>I found out that the NSA and CIA were working together in a black op to ensure that POTUS wasn't leaking secrets to foreign adversaries. One of the agents in the CIA decided that he needed to share the info that Trump was basically asking Zelensky to investigate Biden on U.S. corruption charges.
>This is huge Anons.

Right click this and open in a new tab to read, not sure why it posted so small here.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yep, that makes sense unfortunately.

If anyone interested here's some more on that.

The CIA Democrats (see Jimmy Dore vid below)

Meet the Former CIA Agents Running for Congress as Democrats

In all, 57 individuals running for Democratic nomination in 44 congressional districts have intelligence and/or military backgrounds.

I believe former C!A Abigail Spanberger [AS] was hinted on in a Q drop. (Friend or Foe?)

Yea, no kidding between former intel folks and foreign nationals seems nuts.

C!A Agents Running As Democrats In 2018 Elections

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Evidently the link I'm trying to post to this news doesn't work. I don't know why. Anyway, there's a story that police have located Jeffrey Epstein's buddy, Jean-Luc Brunel in South America. I'll try posting it again.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 26-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Stench of Corruption a Ukraine Oligarch Shale Gas Civil War & Baby Biden

Joe Biden and son Hunter Biden came under fire back in 2005 when Joe Biden was an influential Senator before becoming Vice President. MBNA, then the world’s largest private credit card issuer hired Baby Biden as the company’s Vice President. At the same time Senator Biden was then receiving his largest campaign contributions from MBNA and, conveniently for MBNA, was lobbying other Senators to pass bankruptcy reform legislation supported by MBNA. US media referred critically to Senator Biden at the time as the "Senator from MBNA

Hunter also sits on the Chairman’s Advisory Board for the National Democratic Institute (NDI). The NDI is a project of the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), the taxpayer funded organization that does what the CIA did covertly 25 years ago, 

Kolomoisky, a Ukrainian who also holds an Israeli passport and who runs his Privat Group empire from Switzerland, has raised his own private army as governor to wage war against the east Ukraine rebels. Rebels who just happen to live in the area where he has a joint venture with the Anglo-Dutch energy giant, Shell, to drill for shale gas.

link

Flight MH17, Royal Dutch Shell and the Yuzovshi Shale Gas Field – What Could It Mean?

the Malaysian Airline flight with a vast majority of passengers from the Netherlands, just happened to fly off course by a large amount, right over a known conflict zone and right near a crucial area for a company based out of the Netherlands, Royal Dutch Shell.

It is also being reported, backed by artillery fire from the illegal government in Keiv, the Ukrainian military just happens to be assisting a certain company in a rebel controlled area set up their fracking and drilling equipment in a big rush. Yes, that company is the same company, Royal Dutch Shell.

Suddenly, the neo-Nazi regime in Keiv has all the moral authority they need to bring in heavy weapons and bomb their own citizens into compliance. No more massive protests against Shell’s destructive fracking. No more talk of referendums on the subject. And PRESTO… Shell can bring in their equipment safely to start extracting the natural resources of yet another people in a country they don’t own… yet.

And where is Shell from? Why they are from the Netherlands of course… traded on the Amsterdam market… that’s the same Amsterdam as the origin of Flight MH17 and the home of the VAST MAJORITY of all those “victims’ on the flight.

link
edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not at you but whoever posted that on 4ch.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join