It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
After the latest episode of the democrat's version of "last man/woman/alien/clone standing" the only thing I see is the same battle cry.

Diversity Through Conformity.

Seems the sheep think that Unity and Individuality are diametrically opposed. One brain dead accused me of being a "globalist" as if Unity is the same as "ist". Ugh.

Q drops contain Unity as a major theme, but not at the expense of another and their right to pursue their own creative development via their own path. Note a true Constitutional Government, as it was written, provides this and it is why "they" see it as just a piece of paper.

Here is an example of Unity that in fact celebrates Individuality!!!

Apologies to MT

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: MetalThunder

Why she look like these guys tho?

Possession?
edit on 9 13 2019 by dashen because: Woooooo

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

She is whiter than the sheets ...look right in photo ..weird doll ehhh

What's was Anderson's brothers age of death ?

witchs .... White is the combination of all light frequencies, and Witches wear white at funerals to reflect the light and energy of the one who's died.

edit on 9132019 by MetalThunder because: Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Friday the 13th

September: "Harvest Moon", "Full Corn Moon".

For the first time in 19 years a Harvest moon will occur on Friday Sept 13.

Q3006 (partial)

What happens when people discover all RT data [inputs + listening/camera/GPS meta] is being harvested and made accessible to Langley?

Q2319 (partial)

C_A-assisted 'sex assault' 'sleepers' who are targeted based on trusted family backgrounds, geopolitical location relative to families of power/influence, ability to harvest [control], etc.?

Maybe 8chan returns.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Every picture I see of her, she's in bed with her young sons. These are not random photos. They are staged. Creepy weird.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ATS is doing the redirect thing again if memory serves me correctly that means big news is dropping

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Corn ready ?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"The team has reviewed over one million records and conducted over 100 interviews, including several witnesses who only recently agreed to be interviewed," Horowitz wrote. "We have now begun the process of finalizing our report by providing a draft of our factual findings to the Department and the FBI for classification determination and marking."

link

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just stopping by to remind those attuned that tonight’s may be the Harvest moon, but it isn’t until next month, that we see the Hunters 🌝 Moon (which does happen to peak on the 13th if October)

Friday the 13th will have passed by the time this moon “peaks” (12:33 am on the 14th) but all the lovely memes insist we’ve got a nice spooky setup, here. Interesting that they missed it by 33 minutes, though.

Do I know what any of this means?

Haven’t a clue. 🍿

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Rep. Doug Collins

#FISA oversight falls squarely within the Judiciary Committee’s jurisdiction. We must address concerns outlined in the IG’s report. I'm calling on the chairman to schedule a hearing as soon as possible after Congress receives the report.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that a service/emotional support dog? For whom?

There's something about Jill McCabe that doesn't sit well. I can't sniff it out yet. (Follow the wives??)

She wanted to leave her position as a pediatric doctor for a state legislative position? Then all this democrat money began to pour into her coffers? I could see if it was a federal election, but a mere state election?

I don't care how many family pictures and wholesome American-looking facebook shots are shown to the public, Andrew McCabe is a dirty seditious rat, imo, and Justice better be blind.

He and the rest of the traitorous players can parade out their families, years of "civil" service, and their word salad explanations and pleas of innocence, but it should not hinder the right of the American people to see justice done.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Rep. Doug Collins

#FISA oversight falls squarely within the Judiciary Committee’s jurisdiction. We must address concerns outlined in the IG’s report. I'm calling on the chairman to schedule a hearing as soon as possible after Congress receives the report.

You know the Do Nothing Dems will stonewall. It’s got to be Senate committees that get the light shining bright.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
McCabe MUST really be in DOJ/POTUS crosshairs. Fired JUST before his eligibility for pension. That’s a slap. Now, jerking him around before arresting him.

I don’t think they want to even talk “deals” with him.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
@codesUCQ

Very interesting taken on the media return of @snowden Mr. Contractor.

1. People are seeing comms for Snowden returning twitter.com... … - Q Confirmed he wasn't in Russia, I believe he was always in Hong Kong... Now that I read that Q post, Q seems to imply that too - interesting as I concluded that independently based on China comms #Qanon

My Q senses were alerted when I saw his "I'm just a regular guy..." mug return to the enemedia pages today.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Because she wants to match the black witch at bottom right of the picture!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Gen Flynn new twit banner.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hope his book sells well.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Gen Flynn new twit banner.

twitter.com...

@brunobarking has a possible connect to The Watch and Washington Monument. Possible.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
ATS is doing the redirect thing again if memory serves me correctly that means big news is dropping

Yeah, a redirect just pissed me off.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join