It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This screen cap is from the now defunct go fund me. Posted in thread one.

Knowing everything we know now, let's revisit.

McCabe gets in trouble. Quickly the appeal for monetary help which is given to mean he's getting money from his handlers (I figured this which is why I posted it).

Except. The pic is NOT of McCabe in his FBI blues, but it is of his family. Some will say, "yeah, tugging at the heart strings." Perhaps.

But this might be a sign. Will McCabe to anything to save his family? Anything?

Could this sign be letting folks know he's flipped right out of the gate to save his family. Looking at this family, would you hang from the gallows to save HRC/CF/BC et al?

Who else has family? Kids?

Lastly: Dog...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

the self destruction highlight and coming to a theater near you rang a chord when reading this
(capitalizing is from article)

FLORIDA COAST GUARD RECEIVES MYSTERIOUS RADIO CALLS THREATENING TO SET OFF DEPTH CHARGES AND SINK THEIR SHIPS IN THE GULF

The U.S. Coast Guard is appealing for information from the public after a command center was sent a series of violent threats and hoax calls.

The transmissions were received via marine band radio off the coast of Florida. .........

Audio of the calls was published to the Coast Guard website yesterday but was not working at the time of publication. Navy Times reported it obtained a copy of the August 13 transmission, which lasted roughly 70 seconds and contained a series of bizarre threats. According to the website, a voice was heard saying: "The next time you send off any aircraft off of any aircraft carriers, or helicopters, I will set off all the depth charges in the Gulf and sink your ships... close down all airports of America, otherwise I'll set off the depth charges." The call continued: "The next time I see one of your planes in the air, I'm going to shoot that plane down and kill the pilot and the passengers... I'm going to shake your ships all apart." It added: "You are playing with the Russian government. I'd suggest you back the [expletive] off. Because if you don't back the [expletive] off, you're going to lose a lot of Coast Guardsmen. Do you understand me? Keep your [expletive] airliners and you keep your ships [indecipherable]"

Could be related
US deploys 600 troops to Guyana which borders Venezuela - Sept 5, 2019

US troops now virtually surround Venezuela A recent article notes: "US troops have been deployed in Guyana, which is located east of Venezuela. With US allies Brazil bordering to the south and Colombia to the west, Maduro is under more pressure as a quarter of his citizens suffer in dire poverty. With Chinese and Russian influence increasing in Guyana, Trump hopes the deployment of US air force will strengthen the relationship between the two countries."

Head Scratcher ! Watch the Water and for Gods sake Be Safe !!!!

edit on 9132019 by MetalThunder because: wow

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
........and we're back to impeachment.

Sorry, talks about having talks about considering impeachment.

Impeachment, racist, liar, Putin, ruining everything... repeat.

Imagine the mentality of someone who has one singular teeeveee show episode for viewing. One. They've watched it 1000x and they STILL get exited during the "will he make will he not" section...

This is happening because folks still are not getting it. Still.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hardly surprising news...MIT ML just tip of the iceberg on the JE donations scandal...

Harvard University reportedly acknowledged that it received about $9 million from disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and his foundations over a 10-year period that ended in 2007.

I suspect we'll find it's a lot more than that and since 2007 as well. Seems like a convenient date given JE's conviction was 2008. Might not be directly through him, just like in MIT's case.

Harvard President Larry Bacow also said in a letter to the community that the college would extend its investigation of its connections with Epstein to find out whether Epstein also helped the university gain donations from others, according to The Boston Globe.

“Epstein’s behavior, not just at Harvard, but elsewhere, raises significant questions about how institutions like ours review and vet donors,” he reportedly wrote. “Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes were repulsive and reprehensible. I profoundly regret Harvard’s past association with him.”

The Hill

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hmmm?

Russian Spy Revelation Raises Questions on CIA Information, Potential Links to Steele Dossier

From Jeff Carlson's new piece quoting NYPravda (Sept. 9, 2019).

“Decades ago, the C.I.A. recruited and carefully cultivated a midlevel Russian official who began rapidly advancing through the governmental ranks. Eventually, American spies struck gold: The longtime source landed an influential position that came with access to the highest level of the Kremlin.”

'The Spy': TV Review

From the Hollywood Reporter's teeeveee review (9/5/2019)

Mossad agent Eli Cohen, who went undercover in Syria in the early 1960s. At a crucial time, Cohen got in deeper and was more successful than anyone ever expected, ultimately becoming Israel's most famous spy (there are at least two books about him; this series is based on Uri Dan and Yeshayahu Ben Porat's The Spy Who Came From Israel).

*Bonus. TiredofLooking mentioned this so I watched it. Interesting, the embedded Spy took years to infiltrate and work. Who in our Q game was/is the functional equivalent for the White Hats, not black, but the White Hats?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Published on Sep 13, 2019
Edward Snowden has spent the last six years living in exile in Russia and has now decided to publish his memoirs, Permanent Record. In the book he reflects on his life leading up to the biggest leak of top secret documents in history, and the impact this had on his relationship with his partner, Lindsay Mills. The Guardian's Ewen MacAskill, who helped break Snowden's story in 2013, has been given exclusive access to meet him

qmap.pub...
60 drops concerning @Snowden #3021 “Parades or Restraints?” 😅

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Published on Sep 13, 2019
Edward Snowden has spent the last six years living in exile in Russia and has now decided to publish his memoirs, Permanent Record. In the book he reflects on his life leading up to the biggest leak of top secret documents in history, and the impact this had on his relationship with his partner, Lindsay Mills. The Guardian's Ewen MacAskill, who helped break Snowden's story in 2013, has been given exclusive access to meet him

qmap.pub...
60 drops concerning @Snowden #3021 “Parades or Restraints?” 😅

I must be seriously slacking, or never paid much attention. I thought it was Glenn Greenwald that helped Snowden? I cannot recollect ever hearing/reading Ewen MacAskill.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
here are some excerpts from Larry Bacow's letter

A Message to the Community Regarding Jeffrey Epstein September 12, 2019

All of us have been horrified by the revelations regarding Jeffrey Epstein, and I write today to update our community on steps we are taking in view of current information about his philanthropy to Harvard.

Let me start by emphasizing the obvious: Epstein’s reported criminal actions were utterly abhorrent. They flagrantly offend the values of our society and this institution, and we condemn them. We also recognize the profound pain that Epstein caused to his victims and their families, and we commend their courage in coming forward to bring his crimes to light.

Our review to date indicates that between 1998 and 2007, Epstein made a number of gifts to support various faculty and institutional research activities across the University. The largest of these was a $6.5 million gift in 2003 to support the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics.

[...]

I haven't found any direct ties linking Bacow directly to nefarious organizations or people (yet). But one thing that stood out..he is an alumni of MIT as a student and faculty member

Lawrence S. Bacow ’72, whose 24 years on the MIT faculty culminated in three years of service as the Institute’s chancellor, was named the next president of Harvard University on Sunday afternoon.

link

Bacow did attend a talk with Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations
HAASS, BACOW, AND BOND HILL AMONG THE NATIONALLY PROMINENT PLENARY SPEAKERS AT ACE2019

Former U.S. diplomat Richard N. Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, and Harvard University President Lawrence S. Bacow will discuss developments in global affairs that are likely to impact higher education during ACE2019’s Opening Luncheon Plenary on Sunday, March 10.

The Monday Morning Plenary, sponsored by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, will feature two nationally prominent experts on race and racism, Beverly Daniel Tatum and Robin DiAngelo, who will discuss the role of race in America and on college campuses with ACE Vice President of Research Lorelle Espinosa. For those who cannot make ACE2019 in person, this plenary will be livestreamed.

The Education Trust’s John B. King Jr., who served in President Barack Obama’s cabinet as secretary of education from 2016-17, will moderate a diverse student panel examining a “human-centered” approach to designing public policy and institutional practice from the bottom up to enhance student outcomes during the Closing Plenary Tuesday morning, sponsored by ACT.

link

Also, the President of MIT, L. Rafael Reif, is on the Council of Foreign Relations

MIT President: Oh Yeah, We DID Cover Up Epstein’s Donations

link
edit on 13-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Sep 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Famed Computer Scientist Richard Stallman Described Epstein Victims As 'Entirely Willing'

Vice

Stallman, a pioneer of the free software movement, argued about the definition of "sexual assault" on an MIT email listserv about the university's connections to Jeffrey Epstein.

Selam Jie Gano, an MIT alum, posted on Medium about an email thread in which Stallman argued that the late Marvin Minsky—an AI pioneer accused of assaulting one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Giuffre—had not actually assaulted anyone.

Early in the thread, Stallman insists that the “most plausible scenario” is that Epstein’s underage victims were “entirely willing” while being trafficked. Stallman goes on to argue about the definition of “sexual assault,” “rape,” and whether they apply to Minsky and Giuffre’s deposition statement that she was forced to have sex with him.

Q numerous times: "These people are SICK & EVIL."

ETA

Another source talking on the same story with more details:

A direct quote which stands out: “ I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily [sic] ped____ia harms children.”

Medium
edit on 13 9 19 by Diaspar because: Another source

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Famed Computer Scientist Richard Stallman Described Epstein Victims As 'Entirely Willing'

Vice

Stallman, a pioneer of the free software movement, argued about the definition of "sexual assault" on an MIT email listserv about the university's connections to Jeffrey Epstein.

Selam Jie Gano, an MIT alum, posted on Medium about an email thread in which Stallman argued that the late Marvin Minsky—an AI pioneer accused of assaulting one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Giuffre—had not actually assaulted anyone.

Early in the thread, Stallman insists that the “most plausible scenario” is that Epstein’s underage victims were “entirely willing” while being trafficked. Stallman goes on to argue about the definition of “sexual assault,” “rape,” and whether they apply to Minsky and Giuffre’s deposition statement that she was forced to have sex with him.

Q numerous times: "These people are SICK & EVIL."

ETA

Another source talking on the same story with more details:

A direct quote which stands out: “ I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily [sic] ped____ia harms children.”

Medium

Honestly I'm surprised that Vice doesn't agree with him. Used to have a lot of respect for that media outlet until they sold out. Some of their TV programs are good still, and the documentaries/docuseries. But their news division should be crawling with raccoons it's so trashy. Defended Hillary, bashed Trump, bashed Q, bash everything that isn't liberal really.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Trump Admin To Undo ‘Oppressive’ Obama-Era Water Regulation

More watch the water? Curious timing to say the least.

Water=information

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Historic milestone': Senate Republicans confirm 150th judge during Trump presidency

The Senate confirmed President Trump's 150th judicial nominee, continuing his and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's goal of shaping a more conservative judiciary.

The latest nominations mean Trump has seen over 100 district court judges confirmed, along with over 40 circuit court judges and two Supreme Court picks.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
McCabe team pressures DOJ to show cards amid grand jury speculation

A lawyer for Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official facing the possibility of federal charges, is making a fresh attempt to pressure prosecutors to drop the case against him – citing supposed "rumors" that a grand jury has already declined to indict him.

in an unusual email sent Thursday night and obtained by Fox News, McCabe's legal team sought to pressure the Justice Department to show its cards, citing “rumors from reporters starting this morning that the grand jury considering charges against Mr. McCabe had declined to vote an indictment.”

[....]

We do not know the specific basis for the rumors, but they were credible enough that both the NY Times and Washington Post published stories suggesting that the grand jury may have declined to vote in favor of charges,” Bromwich said.

link

edit on Fri Sep 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
McCabe team pressures DOJ to show cards amid grand jury speculation

A lawyer for Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official facing the possibility of federal charges, is making a fresh attempt to pressure prosecutors to drop the case against him – citing supposed "rumors" that a grand jury has already declined to indict him.

in an unusual email sent Thursday night and obtained by Fox News, McCabe's legal team sought to pressure the Justice Department to show its cards, citing “rumors from reporters starting this morning that the grand jury considering charges against Mr. McCabe had declined to vote an indictment.”

Attorney Michael Bromwich said if this is the case, “the only fair and just result is for you to accept the grand jury’s decision and end these proceedings.” They urged the DOJ not to "resubmit" the case if "the evidence presented by your office was insufficient to convince 12 members of the grand jury to find probable cause to believe that Mr. McCabe had committed any crimes."

It is rare for a grand jury not to indict when presented evidence by prosecutors.

But Bromwich cited two news stories suggesting that could be the case. The letter was sent to U.S. Attorney Liu, as well as prosecutors in the Justice Department.

We do not know the specific basis for the rumors, but they were credible enough that both the NY Times and Washington Post published stories suggesting that the grand jury may have declined to vote in favor of charges,” Bromwich said.

link

Need I state the obvious? Grand Jury is SECRET. It begs the question as why two of the three Treason Tasked media outlets have SECRET grand jury testimony at all.

Obvious part two. What world are we living in where "media reports" are enough to attempt to get a case dismissed, or anything else deserving of verifiable evidence.

Isn't it convenient that Yahoo can say "sources say it is a FACT that DJT was sleeping with hookers in Putin's office" and that is enough to impeach, but we can't know the sources because blah blah blah confidential sources.

Then again, hilarious how two of the three have it...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Since when does something have to be verified and credible for the NY Times or WaPo to run with it these days? There are no more journalistic standards or integrity.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, we live in a day and age where media reports were enough to verify an obvious bunk dossier and start an entire Special Council investigation, so.......

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Understandable that so much is political discussion currently.. but just a reminder.. the politics are the COVER , the theatrics .... for the more sinister hidden evil, that if your following ... You just might grasp.. is laying in the shadows.

GOOD defeats Evil

From my creepy link couple pages back

Carry on !

HERNE, God of the Wild Hunt ... About to be hunted LoL
back a bit
edit on 9132019 by MetalThunder because: Full Throttle

Pssssst ..STAGS love to rest under evergreen [s]
edit on 9132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
DOJ Inspector General Has Completed FISA Abuse Probe.

dailycaller.com...

Horowitz has completed his report on FISA abuse, I repeat, IG Horowitz has completed his report on FISA abuse. It is being handed out for review now. Expect leaks to start immediately I would assume.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

pic

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Camp McCabe is in full panic/meltdown mode. Telling the US DOJ to “put up or shut up” is not going to end well for him. That’s the death throes of your legal team before they completely melt away and start bargaining for best plea deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join