It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It's a mad mad world

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
www.bbc.com...

Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange is to remain in prison when his jail term ends because of his "history of absconding", a judge has ruled. He was due to be released on 22 September after serving his sentence for breaching bail conditions. But Westminster Magistrates' Court heard there were "substantial grounds" for believing he would abscond again.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for that. Had a feeling you were going to pull something like that out of your satanic YT library. 😮

World gone mad in 15 minute clip. Franco is definitely a strange one.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I can sense them a mile away ... Some people are just evil
The good thing to have is No Fear in confronting the reality of the sickness head on.. or you can always hide under the covers from the monsters lol
I am tired of dancing around this, and will be blunt when needed

ETA
Ignoring this will not make it go away ... God Wins.. said it before ... Pick a side

edit on 9132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Streaming live outside ofMcCabe's house

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Route_91_Harvest_festival

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sigh. Honestly don't know how I missed that one. 🤔

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Golden Q
White Rabbit
Red exit
source

Edit: Sorry about pic, posting from phone.
edit on 13-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

_

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

........and we're back to impeachment.

Rats in a trap, Cranky. There is only so much room for them to maneuver in, thus they keep returning to the same spots.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@mercedesStephenson has a breakdown of the Canadian Ortis situation unfolding.

About to go live with the details of what many sources are telling me is the biggest national security breach the country has seen, if what police allege is true about Cameron Ortis, a senior civilian member of the RCMP and the implications for our allies

Canadian authorities learned about Cameron Ortis from American investigators. They successfully rolled someone there who gave up Ortis' name. Sources says that Ortis tried to sell information to this person.

I'm being cautious with more info on that right now until I know what I can say that won't compromise security. But the Canadians did not figure this guy out on there own. Once the Americans tipped Canada off the RCMP launched an investigation

"Once the Americans tipped Canada off..."

This might be tied to the Huawei chick who Canada arrested to be extradited to the US.

I read a rumor.

This is no accident the US timed this "help" right as Canada called an election.

Could this be tied to Trudeau? The US is helping him exit?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Can anyone appointed by O be trusted?

Sincere questions; not rhetorical at all.

It is broader than Obama. The "progressives" in politics, and not just in the USA, are fanatical about their political beliefs to the point of it being a cultic faith for them.

Obama prattling on about the "arc of the moral universe" was not the tone and focus of a politician rolling up his sleeves to identify problems and practical solutions for them. It was the manner and speech of a cleric rallying the faithful.

Not the first time by far the world has seen this style of politics. The Soviet burial of Lenin and subsequent preservation of his body for the purpose of veneration was a key step in establishing their state as the new faith of Russia.

To the question of trust: IMO, they cannot be trusted to be loyal to the solemn oaths they swore when they entered government office -- because, in their minds, there is a higher loyalty that outweighs those oaths -- their cultic faith in the "progressive" movement.

Yeah. It is a huge mess.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
A few days ago I posted about Albrecht Dürer's magic square and the Lo Shu Magic Square or The Divine Turtle is a famous 3x3 Square which sums to 15. I postulated that perhaps another method to decode Q drops.

Coincidence in SB2's latest vid he uses the Lo Shu square. 🤔
Around the 25:00 min mark.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

If someone smells like a burnt match..walk away. Satin will appear as as a smell at first.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Canada. .. sooner or later someone has to ask ... Q ? Lol

A QAnon YouTuber Is Running for Office in Canada

While we’ve seen many conspiracists run for office in the past, we’ve never seen anything like Billy Joyce.

The People's Party of Canada candidate in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia who calls himself “Canada’s Red Pill” is perhaps further down the YouTube far-right conspiracy rabbit hole than anyone else ever to run for office in North America with an official party. 

edit on 9142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This isn't my first go around
. Probably not yours either, thing is from a very early age I realized it and have been waiting for this time... Believe it or not

Have faith

edit on 9142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So you've met Hillary..good to know

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A message from Finland to the Q-patriots around the world.
Interesting to hear a regular citizen from a foreign country on the Q movement and in English.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join