It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, law enforcement sources said Saturday.
A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

Oh boy. So how quickly does this all get disappeared and swept under the rug? So, so convenient now that names are being named in the public eye...

+47 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So, so convenient now that names are being named in the public eye...

I'm not sad that this PoS is dead, I am sad that the other PoS's he 'entertained' may not be revealed in public so they too can mysteriously die in prison.

edit on 10-8-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

+50 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow. Clinton hit list?

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You know, it could be him disappearing. This stinks to high heaven!

Not sure I'm buying this!
edit on 10/8/2019 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Agreed. Even the MSM report I saw on tv commented on how strange the timing was. Over the last week some names have finally been put out into the public eye and poof, now he’s dead.

+19 more 
link   
Well this sucks ass.

Why was he not under 24 hour watch?
I just hope we have all the proof we need to get the rest of the scum he associated with.

There needs to be an investigation on how this happened and the investigation into his trafficking needs to continue, we have enough victims coming forward that hopefully his testimony was redundant at this point.

Can we put this on the list of Clinton kills or is it too soon to speculate?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

As long as the evidence remains alive I’m good with this. Too many big names are connected to this guy - no bleachbit this time around.

+20 more 
link   

Agreed. Even the MSM report I saw on tv commented on how strange the timing was. Over the last week some names have finally been put out into the public eye and poof, now he’s dead.

What I want to know is after the beating he caught a few weeks ago, why was he not in protective custody? That in and of itself needs to be investigated.

+21 more 
link   
Wonder how fast the body is cremated...

As if we weren't expecting this to happen.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

100% knew this would happen.

originally posted by: loam
He won't make it to trial.

Victims’ Lawyer Worries Epstein Won’t Make It to Trial

Everyone and their brother knew this.

How hard would it have been to keep him alive while in custody????

So pissed. Some real evil #ers won today.

Jeffrey Epstein could be murdered in jail by 'powerful friends' who don't want their secrets out, says victims' lawyer

The lawyer, Spencer Kuvin, who represented three women victims during Epstein's criminal trial over a decade ago, said he felt the multi-millionaire financier would not live to see trial.

Speaking to the Sun, Spencer Kuvin said he does not think it was a suicide attempt. "I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt," he said. "I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense. There are reports someone came after him but that could just be because he's a pedophile. Those types of individuals don't last long in prison."

"If he goes on trial, everyone he’s been in contact with will ultimately be fair game," he explained. "There’s no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there’s powerful people that want to reach you - wherever you are. If he’s going to implicate anyone in power that has the ability to reach in and somehow get to him - his life is definitely in jeopardy," he added.

edit on 10-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What I want to know is after the beating he caught a few weeks ago, why was he not in protective custody? That in and of itself needs to be investigated.

This first "beating" could have been the prelude to disappearing him.

link   
Perhaps his buddies just 'disappeared' him ?

Could be helpful if one had a lot of video, that could be used as a 'get-out-of jail free' card...

+17 more 
link   
The Clinton Crime Family didn't wait much time. I'm sure Bill and Hillary had a nice dinner somewhere to celebrate. What witness is next to have an accident?

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This was not right.

I don't think this is fair at all.

I don't care if yall disagree, no one should be killed while in custody unless they are sentenced to death by a jury and exhaust all appeals.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
well i figured this would happen before he revealed too much.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead of an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources said Saturday.

He has pleaded not guilty and faces up to 45 years in prison if convicted.

The article contradicts itself. Anyway, who could have seen this coming.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

That took longer than I expected.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This was not right.

I don't think this is fair at all.

I don't care if yall disagree, no one should be killed while in custody unless they are sentenced to death by a jury and exhaust all appeals.

You're assuming he's really dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Woah... a lot of people predicted this.. I guess they where all right.

I hope they remembered to turn on the surveillance cams after the first "attempt at killing himself" as everybody suggested on ATS

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

A damned shame. While I celebrate one less pedophile on the planet, his death protects the active pedo's still in power and still out there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join