It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What a suprise! This is frustrating because chances are, he would have named some powerful people, hence the reason he is dead!

When are people going to realise that some of the most powerful people in the world are just like him!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I saw this 1 minute ago, and immediately showed my (non-conspirator loving wife), and her eyes grew 3X too big as she sucked in air faster than our hoover... “NO, F-ING WAY!”

This crap stinks worse than a dead dolphin in a dead whale. It’s also more obvious than dog wearing a monocle, or a flamingo breaking wind. I mean who has the ball carriers worthy of doing this in front of the nation?!

Hall of fame, lads and lasses, hall of fame.

edit on 10/8/1919 by ThouArtGod because: air being sucked in by a Hoover is more on the nose than a breath- visceral allegories require constant massaging, just like Epstein did...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Reports are he 'killed himself'.

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't care if yall disagree, no one should be killed while in custody unless they are sentenced to death by a jury and exhaust all appeals.

This did play out, the boys in Cell Block C followed all jail-house protocol.

You’re just ignorant of Prison Law....

link   

I am so GD mad!

I call MURDER!

Said it before in other threads. This POS needed to sing and name names. He needed to go to trial.

This was going to be the narrative the entire time. Dead before he could spill the beans.

What bummer news to start the weekend.

link   
Is he really dead?

If so - that sucks. His victims and the people deserved to k ow the truth.

Burn in hell Epstein

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Mixed feelings on this. Not sad a pedo is dead. But how much will be swept under the carpet now as a result?

How can this happen just a week or so after his first "attempt"? Surely he was under constant suicide watch given how high profile he was and the risks. Seems very suspect to me....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There are so many possible conspiracy theories to consider here, I don't even know if I wanna bother thinking about it unless someone want's to make a really excellent research project of it and then share it.

Like, if it's a conspiracy, why was he even arrested and put on TV? What angle is that?
Was it a mishap, a psy-op, or actual reality?

Is there even a real person named Jeffrey Epstein that ran a pedo network? Or is this too another psy-op of some sort? Are any of these people real or are they actors?

Like I don't even know what to think.
I could question the livin hell outta 1000 things here.

That's why I'm gonna stop right here and put this entire thing out of my mind.
It'll drive me nuts to even wonder wtf is going on here...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Agreed. Even the MSM report I saw on tv commented on how strange the timing was. Over the last week some names have finally been put out into the public eye and poof, now he’s dead.

What I want to know is after the beating he caught a few weeks ago, why was he not in protective custody? That in and of itself needs to be investigated.

I think, but don’t know, that he was both in solitary and on suicide watch. At least that’s the report anyway. The question is what exactly does suicide watch mean at this facility, because that would be the key. Is it supposed to be uninterrupted 1-on-1 monitoring? Every 15 minute bed check? CCTV monitoring? If yes, where was the guard/guards and what was the timing? Lots of questions

link   
He was a dead man walking since the arrest. Sounds like there have already been a few close calls and weird stuff since his detainment. Maybe his body has expired for a while, a good way to contain the situation and move it to a facility more capable in resolving this anomaly.

Then again maybe he is dead. It is one story I do not want to know anymore about. Something still lingers, the calm before the storm?

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wonder how fast the body is cremated...

As if we weren't expecting this to happen.

They will bury him at sea like OBL.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

As a victim of the most heinous versions of these types of crimes, I respectfully disagree- he was convicted in the past, and should have been put down years ago. I’m only upset that he was killed by those who are hiding even more crimes.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I don't believe for a second he suicided himself. He got disappeared to escape justice. He had a plan in case he ever was caught. He took big risks for all these years for the powerful and he was taken care of, one way or the other.

Que the future Epstein sightings all over the world. He's now the new Elvis.

edit on 10-8-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A damned shame. While I celebrate one less pedophile on the planet, his death protects the active pedo's still in power and still out there.

Which is exactly why I don't think he's dead. Why would they kill their #1 pimp? They wouldn't, they'd just disappear him. Lay low and carry on.

On the other hand, if he really WAS going to turn over names, dates, places, etc. don't you think that the white hats would try to protect him some way? What better way than to try to convince people that he was dead.

The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced he's not dead.

+10 more 
link   

The question is what exactly does suicide watch mean at this facility,

Apparently it means they watch you commit suicide.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think, but don’t know, that he was both in solitary and on suicide watch. At least that’s the report anyway. The question is what exactly does suicide watch mean at this facility, because that would be the key. Is it supposed to be uninterrupted 1-on-1 monitoring? Every 15 minute bed check? CCTV monitoring? If yes, where was the guard/guards and what was the timing? Lots of questions

Well, whatever they were doing didn't work so someone needs to be held accountable.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UpForGrabs

He was convicted in 2008.

He is ( was) awaiting trial again on new charges.

No contradiction.

link   

How convenient. Says he was on suicide watch. Doesn't say what kind of suicide watch.
en.wikipedia.org...

+3 more 
link   
Jeffrey Epstien's little black book.
Quite the Who's who.
Not sure how long it will stay up for.
documents.gawker.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I don't care if yall disagree, no one should be killed while in custody unless they are sentenced to death by a jury and exhaust all appeals.

This did play out, the boys in Cell Block C followed all jail-house protocol.

You’re just ignorant of Prison Law....

I'm not ignorant of that psychotic system you refer to as "Prison Law" - to be fair though he was in Jail not Prison.

That's why I'm against the 'trustee' system and I'm against general pop.
I think all detainees or prisoners should be 100% isolated and have no contact with any other prisoners whatsoever.
This way the govt can actually protect their Civil Rights.

But we digress...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join