It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:
(post by signsendtimeskjv removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: signsendtimeskjv
RIP i am feeling extremely shocked after hearing this news

RIP?!?! No, Epstein doesn’t deserve to “Rest In Peace”. I wish he wasn’t suicided so he could provide information but beyond that I hope he suffers an eternity in hell.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
good work god, bout time. peace

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: revswim

Me too something is up.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Found this poll conducted by Dr. Ron Faucheux of Certus Insights for Lunchtime Politics interesting.

LUNCHTIME POLITICS EXCLUSIVE: EPSTEIN’S DEATH
Dr. Ron Faucheux – Certus Insights
Among adults nationwide

Based on what you’ve heard, seen or read, do you think Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide, or do you think he was murdered?

Committed suicide: 37%
Murdered: 35%
Not sure: 29%

RON’S COMMENT: Despite reports that Epstein took his own life, Americans are split on whether Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide or was murdered. More Republicans think Epstein was murdered (40%) than do Democrats (32%) or independents (33%). The survey was conducted by Certus Insights.

IF ANSWERED “COMMITTED SUICIDE,” THEN ASKED: Do you think Epstein was able to kill himself because prison guards intentionally gave him the opportunity to do it––yes or no?

Yes: 53%
No: 24%
Not sure: 23%

RON’S COMMENT: A 53% majority of those who say Epstein killed himself, according to this new Certus poll, thinks he was able to do so because prison guards intentionally gave him the opportunity to do so. More Republicans think prison guards gave him the opportunity than do Democrats (61% vs. 49%).

IF ANSWERED “MURDERED,” THEN ASKED: Do you think that a well-known public figure had Epstein killed to stop him from testifying against them––yes or no?

Yes: 83%
No: 3%
Not sure: 14%

RON’S COMMENT: An overwhelming 83% majority of those who think Epstein was murdered believe that a “well-known public figure had Epstein killed to stop him from testifying” against them. There was no difference between Democrats or Republicans on this question.

SOURCE: mailchi.mp...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here we are, a couple weeks later and epstein's pedo ring is basically all but gone from mainstream america's consciousness.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Good riddance

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Here we are, a couple weeks later and epstein's pedo ring is basically all but gone from mainstream america's consciousness.

Isn't that fascinating?

It was such a huge deal now it's "over"?

Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Fascinating...

So is it still a cover up if ppl knew but lost interest?

Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Same here in the UK, had a few stick thin news articles regarding Prince Andrew but that's about it. the lack of talking and reporting on it in the mainstream news has all but disappeared .. which to be honest was as predictable as Epstein being suicided

I've said it before and I'll say it again, all those with links to Epstein will get away with it and the pedo ring will get swept under the rug and is probably still in full swing

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Same here in the UK, had a few stick thin news articles regarding Prince Andrew but that's about it. the lack of talking and reporting on it in the mainstream news has all but disappeared .. which to be honest was as predictable as Epstein being suicided

I've said it before and I'll say it again, all those with links to Epstein will get away with it and the pedo ring will get swept under the rug and is probably still in full swing

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well that's odd my reply isn't showing

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Are the thread replies to this being monitored ? The last two replies I've posted don't appear on the thread yet it shows on 'my ATS' and on the recently posts I was the last one to comment

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
One thing I dont understand.
Epstein is dead, but just not convicted yet right?
I thought they stopped the lawsuit against him, seems logical as he is dead....

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

drive.google.com...

Facebook is allegedly committing a heinous amount of crimes. Check the documents and the videos.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

drive.google.com...

Facebook is allegedly committing a heinous amount of crimes. Check the documents and the videos.

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join