It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree the Epstein situation should be handled carefully, what went down there is not for a newbie. I just wonder what the starting point should be? Q has been around for almost 2 years and warned us of this...If people aren't ready by now..will they ever be?.

Your "Sad" opinion is unfortunately the most likely POV. It's going to get worse, It's going to get ugly.

One needs to consider the "medium" by which the "it" comes out. Not only is the problem with reaction, the liar mediums of teeeveee, and the rest means THEY interpret "whatcha need ta know..." Direct really isn't here in full yet.

Then there is the issue of who turns to what for help if overwhelmed. Work is being done, this will happen when the collective decides at the level where "choices" are not jerked around by the Machine, the Controller or the media triggers.

It's all good my friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN/MSNBC

- Fake News. They lost all credibility with Russia Hoax. The few people watching are already Stage 4 TDS and terminal. It’s noise. Ignore it.

Truth > all

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The "common people" will only be enlightened if the Mainstream National or Local media exposes the truth.

BTW...what's this horrible Epstein stuff some are talking about? Something new?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Your post brought something else to mind in regards to timing of events. I think back to Q saying that measures will be put into place in order to keep bad actors from running.

I mean, we are talking about people of considerable means. One would think that the moment these people see that the end is inevitable that they'll just bolt. So this also leads me to believe that this is the main reason why the Q process itself was chosen as the vehicle to get this done. There is built in plausible deniability. Which means Trump is unlikely, IMO, to acknowledge Q until it's over.

This also tells me that they'll strike when they appear most vulnerable.

ETA: The reason I bring this up is because they may already have what they need (we know they do) for a lot of these people, but they're waiting until the DS makes "head way" against Q. Like they probably feel they are doing right now by getting Q taken down.

The deep state still thinks they can win, IMO, and that's BECAUSE Q hasn't taken anyone down yet. They still think they have defenses up, otherwise they'd already be busted.

Q is letting them regain confidence. Ensuring they won't disappear to Argentina somewhere.
edit on 4-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: Wasn't finished.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

But the beauty is in the fact that 8chan isn't going anywhere ☺️

It's actually as American as can be. True and pure freedom of speech. And if Mossad feels the need to use it as their cookie-cutter-manifesto dumping ground, so be it. We have the free will to discern.

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Six like-minded colluding corporations control 90% of the news that Americans see/hear/read every day. Ignoring them is not wise.

link   

Good call, Something of this nature cannot be thrown in someone's face without warning. The other side of me want's to know how much warning is needed.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Are you trying to tell me free speech still exists?. I don't believe you.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Dude Connecting Qanon to domestic terrorism.
The the very first comment to the vid is about Cloudflare dropping 8 chan.
He calls anyone associated with the qanon boards domestic terrorist.

Nobody is listening. This is a continuation of anti-Trump. The Left/MSM got curb stomped in that Mueller hearing. Now they need to attack supporters. They can’t DS the man so they are trying to DS his supporters.

This is the way the MSM will ask the "Q question" -- by silently forcing Trump to denounce the followers and QAnon/any affiliation. That way they don't have to worry about it, and all further information tied to Q will be denounced as wild radical alt-right conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Twitter feed blowing up with reports of identifying OH shooters Twitter handle.....

Link

Sounds like many left leaning accts are deleting posts the Mass Murderer retweeted. Even deleting accts.

Too bad for them multiple people had already archived and backed up those posts.

If this checks out, going to be pretty bad for some.

edit on 5-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Anyone who's studied history is aware of the horrors of war and genocide and other horrible things that humans have done to one another. I think the most shocking part will be seeing that its our leaders and celebs who are committing these atrocities. But again...just look at history. Nothing really new, here. In addition to the fact that this information has been floating around freely on the internet for all to see, not just a select few. If people don't know it's because they choose not to know. Or they know but choose to be in denial. Either way, it's a choice

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Could the move of 8chan be the "10days of darkness"?

10 days would be Aug 15th? Coats last day?

I doubt it takes them that long to move though.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

President Trump is going to announce a new initiative to stem USA mass-shootings at 10am Eastern tomorrow. (Monday)

He hinted that it will be related to identifying certain mental health traits. Maybe internet posts too.
edit on 8/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Pretty easy in their eye's isn't it, connect a nut job to Q. How do they get around the fact that none of us have called for violence. Q has never called for violence!. We have however done the unspeakable in not accepting their narrative as reality, Damn our open minds...the nerve of us.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The things Q HAS SAID will be proven accurate by Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz soon. It will be a process of validating Q (and us) over a span of months.

Whomever is trying to discredit Q now, will not even get close to their goal.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I could only stand 45 seconds of that babbling idiot.

Oh look 8chan is still up. The German board just posted 25,000 German ANTIFA Addresses. 🤣

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok,this is weird....8chan was banned in NZ after the shootings,now it's open......hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Didn't we have years of indoctrinization, also? What separated us from the herd?

In my humble opinion, faith in an unconventional presidential candidate whom we elected and who is delivering on his promises.

We are thriving in an environment of truth and justice.

Sure, but I'm talking about questioning the narrative long before Trump came on the scene. I opened my eyes a long time ago. I went to all the same indoctrinization schools as everyone else.

Think about drug resistant bacteria that cannot be killed no matter what strength of antibiotic is used. When you look at a bottle of germicidal hand soap, you see that it kills, "99.9% of bacteria..." That .1% cannot be killed due to natural resistance and it is also why we have things like MRSA becoming a problem.

We're kind of like that.

Most people are easily programmed and fall into line with the subtlest of nudges by those who craft the narratives and use tools such as NLP to get certain ideas into the mass consciousness.

Others are not as susceptible to such psychological manipulation and have a natural 'immunity' and are thus able to clearly see the BS for what it is.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The reports and screen shots of the alleged shooters "online history" seems to be the opposite of the Original Narrative.

The mouthpieces began spouting instantly the usual Original Narrative Talking Points, yet the "evidence" looks muddled at best or the opposite @ even better.

Anyone thinking White Hats with fast fingers @work?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The best part of your post is that, YOU ARE CORRECT!

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join