It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

New Zealand backtracking? They seemed to be 100% in the bag with the globalists. Very strange.

This may be very good news. May indicate some folks know that this mass shooting stuff is about to be exposed and New Zealand is gonna wind up with egg on their face.
edit on 5-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: Wasn't finished.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: imthegoat

Pretty easy in their eye's isn't it, connect a nut job to Q. How do they get around the fact that none of us have called for violence. Q has never called for violence!. We have however done the unspeakable in not accepting their narrative as reality, Damn our open minds...the nerve of us.

"Russian Collusion" says enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Assuming 8chan has already migrated to new network, meaning new IP's that have not yet been blocked!!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That....or we are being set up for another attack and will blame it on the Chan's again.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Presidents, Prime Ministers, royal families, pop icons I don't think most people can handle the facts of these people being involved in things like sexual cannibalisms. We the people are nothing but cattle to these people, and if the Weinstein issue showed us anything, it's that people will willfully blackout information that makes them uncomfortable. People like the ones that come to sites like this, and have open conversations are also the kind of people that can process this kind of evil information.

Look at how people did handle the Weinstein issue, everyone called it out for what it was after it was made public. No one called out Obama for allowing his daughter to intern with Weinstein, nobody was calling for the end of Disney or Nickelodeon for using Weinstein Productions on it's shows and movies, and nobody called out the actors that allowed these to continue for all these years. Anjelica Huston was correct, most people don't care about anything outside their own door, so why should anyone make an issue with Hollywood molesting a few kids (not an exact quote, but I'm paraphrasing her).

This current event is no different. If the full story got out, damage control would cover most of the bad stuff with another set of "SAW" movies or something along those lines, and the rest would be tossed off as "Conspiracy Theories". By holding back some stuff, it does two things; It provides something that while still disturbing, is digestible by the public, and it holds something over the heads of the less known individuals involved to stay in line or get exposed. While I personally don't care for this type of action, I do understand it as well. Hell, I think the best thing to do here is for Trump to offer a blanket pardon for most of the people involved as long as they get out of politics and the public arena. Going after the worst offenders should be the key to caging them all in as well as preventing any others from restarting this group back up after they are gone. It won't really ever stop this type of abuse by the powerful, but it can take give the average person a rest for a few generations while they rebuild they corrupt cults.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Where does 8chan out signal from?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't understand sabre?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

What's the IP address from the chans?

Just a general Question

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

hair dyed a dozen different colors, covered in tattoos and piercings and weird makeup.

lol That has been the norm throughout all of human history.

Where have you been?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Human nature never changes.

What was true about humans then is true now.

Knowing what humans will do in the future is not magic , or prophecy, just common since.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Nothing.

You only think you are separate.

Your just lost in another part of the herd.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

CNN/MSNBC

- Fake News. They lost all credibility with Russia Hoax. The few people watching are already Stage 4 TDS and terminal. It’s noise. Ignore it.

Truth > all

head/ sand
total fantasy
denial

the new normal

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Shut up man...It's really old. Lets get high and troll a thread..Wooooo!!

They came in numbers!!! bug out!!
edit on 5-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I don't know how to find out,I'm on a phone,and not tech savvy

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I feel this is the end of the matrix

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Me either no worries...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

as if everyone connected to Q is not already a nut job.

LOL.

This nonsense reads like some insane hallucinogenic drug induced nightmare.
I am so glad it is being exposed as the ridiculousness that it is.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

as if everyone connected to Q is not already a nut job.

LOL.

This nonsense reads like some insane hallucinogenic drug induced nightmare.
I am so glad it is being exposed as the ridiculousness that it is.

Cool.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Never-Never Land.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Update from 8chan...

Update on cloudflare status: We are still on them.

DNS changes may take up to a full day to propagate around the world, and is required as 8ch.net points to cloudflare, and the hostname provided in the headers is how it gets routed.

New provider = new ip.

Less than One hour until Cloudflare contract expires.

If we go down, try different DNS providers until you get one that gives you a response other than a 104.18.104.X or 104.18.105.X – these are both Cloudflare.

Some DNS providers:

CleanBrowsing - 185.228.168.9 and 185.228.169.9

Verisign - 64.6.64.6

AlternateDNS - 198.101.242.72 and 23.253.163.53

AdGuardDNS - 176.103.130.130 and 176.103.130.131

I wouldn't recommend using Cloudflare (1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1) or google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) but as a last resort they might be an option.

On both Windows, Linux, and MAC testing a DNS lookup with cache diabled is the same

Step 1:

On windows - open cmd.exe

On Linux/Mac - open a terminal

Step2:

nslookup 8ch.net 185.228.168.9

For example, to check CleanBrowsing's result. Replace their ip with any other DNS server to query them.

Output will look like this, with the bold part as the resolved ip:

Server: 185.228.168.9

Address: 185.228.168.9#53

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: 8ch.net

Address: 104.18.104.234

Name: 8ch.net

Address: 104.18.105.234

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join