It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wonder how common that is? What should authorities do in this era that endorses and encourages "Freedom of Expression"?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't think this was posted in the last Q thread..

Relatively new information on Senator John McCain's (RIP) role in spreading the Steele Dossier to various media outlets...then lying about it.

Unsealed Deposition: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

His temporary suspension on account of that kill list must have led to therapy and probably also medication which is like THE pattern.

Huh...

Authorities have now named the 9 deceased victims. In addition to Megan Betts, they are Lois Oglesby, black female, 27; Saeed Saleh, 38, black male; Logan Turner, white male, 30; Nicholas P. Cumer, white male, 25; Thomas J. McNichols, black male, 25; Beatrice N. Warren-Curtis, black female, 36; Monica E. Brickhouse, black female, 39; and Derrick R. Fudge, black male, 57. You can read tributes to the victims here. Heavy has included the victims’ race because that is how the police gave the information out in a press release and press conference.
link

Well that's - uh - very woke and inclusive of this self proclaimed leftist to kill so many black people. /sarc

there was nothing in his “history or record that would have precluded him” from owning the guns

Uh-huh.

“He loved scaring people. He thought it was funny and got off on it. He scared my sister so bad once, I think he held her in his car against her will. She started crying and he laughed at her. He was sick.” 

he indicates he’s a “leftist” and rails against QAnon, ICE, the industrial revolution, and police.
The page handle? I am the spookster. On one selfie, he included the hashtags, “#selfie4satan #HailSatan @SatanTweeting.”

link
edit on 5-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: I can't even!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, we may be reaching the activation of the contents of Q596:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.

Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

I think most of us probably assumed that the [self destruction] would be a choice by q to stop posting but see how it is in a kill box.

It absolutely makes sense from Q596 that Q stops posting because the Chan boards are targeted [kill box] and closed down.

If this is the case then we should see some revealing Q posts in the next 48 hours?

WARNING - The implication is that we needed to archive offline because chans and other Q boards get closed down - meaning we cannot refer newbies to these boards, we have to use our archives to disseminate info to them.
edit on 5-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
SPOOKY!

President Trump's portrait unveiled, and President Obama's portrait falls off the wall....for no apparent reason.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That video was a very bad fake.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

cribsheet on posting pictures 4U PioneerFigureSkating:

1) Open separate ATS browser page (stops you losing place on one already open),

2) Click "Recent" from menu, then, from top menu, click Down Arrow in white circle (4th icon from right),

3) On sub menu that then displays, click "Upload" (has cloud icon with upward arrow inside),

4) click "Upload" icon on left inside the white box that appears,

5) click "Select files" button, then choose picture you want to upload from your folders. (.JPG or .PNG files under 2MB),

6) The file you chose should appear under the "Select files" button... now click the black cloud with white up arrow inside... this loads your selected file onto your ATS folder.

7) Once loaded it will appear in your ATS folder.

8) Left click the photo. A mini-window will appear of the photo with 2x "BBcodes" underneath (You may need to scroll down to see them),

9) Copy the "PIC" BBcode for a full size pic, or the "Thumb" BBcode for a thumbnail,

10) Scroll back to top of mini-window and close it by clicking the "x" in a circle at top right,

11) Now just go back to your original ATS web browser page, where you are creating your post, and "paste" the BBcode you copied...

12) close down 2nd browser page if you want.

JOB DONE

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Even if it's apparent to many of us that this weekends Walmart shooting sprees were some sort of coordinated attack, it doesn't change the tragic loss of innocent lives.
It's for these poor souls and everyone that doesn't make it through the " awakening " we'll continue to do our due diligence to learn and be well informed citizens. They want us to lash out in Anger, they want to justify censorship of the Truth.

Maybe they changed the news cycle for a few days, maybe they shut down the chans temporarily, lol, don't they know by now that will just strengthen our resolve ! I remember Matt once showed me a self defense technique, if someone is charging at you, use their momentum to trip them up.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: imthegoat

as if everyone connected to Q is not already a nut job.

LOL.

This nonsense reads like some insane hallucinogenic drug induced nightmare.
I am so glad it is being exposed as the ridiculousness that it is.

But Silly, you just posted here ... that connects you to Q. Does that make you a nut job, too?

We're all mad here ...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: imthegoat

The blood in the street is not cool.

It happens every weekend in Chicago.

The MSM should play the funeral dirges every Monday morning like they are this morning.... Buy that doesn't fit their narrative.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

MountainLaurel, I have a gut feeling that the Walmart and Dayton shootings are only a part of the picture and that the cabal messaging can only be properly understood by looking at the Macro view of ALL False Flags on the day, Aug 4th.

Why do I say this? Well consider this weird and very sad story from the UK that also happened on 4th, yesterday:

Boy, 6, stable after being 'thrown' from building by 17yr old

A six-year-old boy is in a critical but stable condition after he was "thrown" from the 10th floor of the Tate Modern art gallery in London.

The child was found on a fifth floor roof after he fell from the viewing platform on Sunday afternoon... A witness said they heard a "loud bang", before seeing a woman scream: "Where's my son, where's my son?"... A 17-year-old boy arrested on suspicion of attempted murder remains in police custody.

The Met Police said there was nothing to suggest he was known to the victim.

Here's a picture of the building... does it remind you of an AZTEC temple where sacrifices were thrown from the top?

She said the person who was restrained by members of the public before the police arrived "just stood there and was quite calm".

BBC journalist Olga Malchevska, who was also on the 10th floor, said she heard a scream and then headed to the exit with her child.

WTF... a BBC journalist was at the scene when it happened? Not just any BBC journalist... she was the BBC UKRAINE Desk Editor! Her Twitter... was she his handler?

What if the satanic harvest feast consisted of, say, 6 events... Walmart+Dayton+London+??? We aren't seeing the same picture as the cabal unless we stitch together ALL of yesterday's events! For example, were there 33 victims altogether? We are blinded to the whole picture because each country focusses on the event in their own country?

ETA - Currently on display at the Tate Modern is Babel:

Babel 2001 is a large-scale sculptural installation that takes the form of a circular tower made from hundreds of second-hand analogue radios that the artist has stacked in layers. The radios are tuned to a multitude of different stations and are adjusted to the minimum volume at which they are audible. Nevertheless, they compete with each other and create a cacophony of low, continuous sound, resulting in inaccessible information, voices or music.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Another incident where someone tossed a kid off a balcony? Wasn't there that guy who chucked a 5-year-old off a mall gallery in Minnesota not too long ago?

Yeah, a 5-year-old.

On April 12, Aranda picked up the boy and threw him over a railing at the famed Bloomington mall, police said. The child plummeted 40 feet to the floor two stories below, suffering extensive injuries.
The boy, who has not been publicly identified, was with his mother outside the Rain Forest Cafe when Aranda approached them, according to a criminal complaint. The mother had never seen Aranda before, and she asked if she and her son should move.

That's when Aranda picked up the boy and threw him over the railing, the complaint said.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hadn't seen that one... looks like part of a pattern though.

One weird aspect of this is that younger children survive large drops because their bones are less stiff/more flexible. The poor child from the Tate has survived a 5 floor drop and is stable within 24 hrs - that must be a 40 to 50ft drop!

As a ten yr old I witnessed a 1 yr old fall from a 3rd storey farmhouse window and literally bounce off a gravel path 4 foot back into the air. The child was fine after 10 mins crying. Weird!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yeah, there is an old family story that one of the ancestors walked out a third story window at the old farmhouse and literally walked away from the fall with nothing but bruises as a toddler.

Little kids can get away with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I had read about the Tate Modern murder and almost posted about it because I thought I was seeing a pattern emerging .

A week ago:

An eight-year-old boy died and his mother was injured when a man pushed them in front of a high speed train at Frankfurt railway station in Germany.
link

Friday:
Madrid man kicked in the back in front of speeding metro train survives attack

July 22
Woman dies after being pushed in front of oncoming train near Duisburg

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

PJ, we may be reaching the activation of the contents of Q596:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.

Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

I think most of us probably assumed that the [self destruction] would be a choice by q to stop posting but see how it is in a kill box.

It absolutely makes sense from Q596 that Q stops posting because the Chan boards are targeted [kill box] and closed down.

If this is the case then we should see some revealing Q posts in the next 48 hours?

WARNING - The implication is that we needed to archive offline because chans and other Q boards get closed down - meaning we cannot refer newbies to these boards, we have to use our archives to disseminate info to them.

Rel,

My biggest thing is this - as of now, I cannot get to 8ch.net at all at 8:04 est on Monday morning. What happenes if it never comes back up? What happenes if it comes back up and Q doesn’t post again, and it goes down for good? Q would for all intents and purposes be over then. How could we ever verify a new Q without 8chan? Who do you trust in that scenario?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Also
Ok…

Why can you see the blue post thru his right shoulder?

This is just not adding up

I dont see that but that left Elbow looks Photoshopped.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: texasgirl

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

She knows where to get answers if ever she wakes up. Leave it at that. When she is ready she will let you know. Be patient.

Watch the water.

Sometimes the only thing one can do is plant the seed and watch it grow.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You’ll Probably Receive a ‘Presidential Alert’ From Donald Trump on Oct. 3. Here’s Why

Get ready to receive a text message from President Donald Trump on Oct. 3. But it won’t be a political message or attack on one of his perceived enemies—or at least, it’s not supposed to be.

He plans to message every cell phone in America to test a new Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) system that will allow any U.S. president to communicate directly via a text message with the public during a national emergency. If you can’t remember this happening before—you’re correct.

This is a first for the Wireless Emergency Alerts, which is supposed to send a text message to all mobile phones within reception distance of a cellular tower of participating carriers, which includes all the major ones.

If it comes down to it this is how we will get updates.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
While media were focused on mass shootings, explosive revelations about the Russia Hoax came out in a Sunday morning interview

Sunday morning, while the nation’s eyeballs were glued to El Paso and Dayton, crucial details emerged about the vile plot executed by agents of the US intelligence community in order to carry out the Russia Hoax. In an interview of former House member Trey Gowdy by Maria Bartiromo, we got a preview of some of the smoking guns that are contained in transcripts that remain classified – for now…….

And the beat goes on ......

Barack Obama has been awfully quiet lately

...........Now, let’s return to that “no one is above the law, including the president…” sentiment, and reconsider Democrats’ determination to prosecute Donald Trump, post-presidency, for a non-crime when Democrats and their operatives may have committed criminal acts. It’s almost unimaginable that senior administration officials would be foolish enough to act without White House awareness/authorization.

If, as it appears increasingly likely, former Obama administration officials are charged with wrongdoing and, especially, facing prison time, some may accept plea deals implicating their boss. Barack Obama is not a modest man. Might guilt and his fellow Democrats’ sudden enthusiasm for post-presidency prosecutions explain Mr. Obama’s current uncharacteristically-low profile?.....

Looks like more and more the LIGHT is peaking thru the curtains that try to contain it ...... peace

Word of the DAY ..... FOCUS
edit on 852019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join