It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCav

Could be F2d5thCav... I'm also wondering whether key people are being pulled out of the companies in the spotlight to go help speed up the cloning, AI and breakaway civilisation?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, I wouldn't put anything past these people. They take networking to levels far beyond anything ordinary or even normal.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: LanceCorvette

No, Epstein is not the "accuser", that is the victim.

I stand by my post. He's "gone", and the state has all his evidence. Not good for the other criminals.

It's like witness protection, except he's not going to testify.

The Defence has to present witnesses on their own, not ask the prosecution for them. In this case, nada.

I've been a trial lawyer for over 20 years. This just isn't correct. If he's alive and evidence that he created (videos for example, or an informant saying "Epstein told me that Bob was at that party and did ...") is being used to prosecute *a different* defendant, then Epstein is the "accuser" - his evidence is being used to prosecute someone else. The defense is entitled to cross examine - "confront" - Epstein's statements or actions if he's alive.

And the defense is absolutely entitled to know if he's still alive, because there are rules about how evidence is used or if it's even allowed at trial depending on whether a person who either has first-hand knowlede of an event, or who created the non-testimonial evidence, is alive or not.

Next, the defense has *zero* burden to present witnessses. It's always the government's job to prove its case. And what happens if the defense needs Epstein to testify to the defendant's innocence? "No, Bob actually wasn't at that party" but the government has lied and said Epstein is dead? The government can't just keep witnesses from the defense if the defense needs those witnesses.

Last, if he's alive and the government is telling the defense he isn't, that's misconduct that will result in an overturned verdict if the secondary defendants are found guilty, because of the points I made above.

Thanks Lance...you've made a pretty convincing case that JE isn't coming back from the 'grave' as a surprise witness. If he's not dead, and swapped out somehow, it wasn't done by the white hats. IDK, odds are he's dead. IF they swapped him out, maybe it was Robert DeNiro playing a 'role' on that gurney ? lol, why not, wasn't there a few odd reports he was dead ?

edit on 22-8-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
All I'm saying is look at the results.
I'm not talking about ATS.
But worldwide Q has managed to build a large group of disenchanted and pissed off people under one Banner.
They are pissed off at government corruption and the global cabal of perverts and occultists in charge of most governments.
So what is the resolution to this?
You have a bunch of pissed-off angry people ready to go. What are they going to do?
Think about it

Justice tastes best when we're most hungry for it...

Q and 'The Chosen One' know exactly what they're doing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 22-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
The Overstock CEO has resigned following his deep state comments.

www.cnbc.com...

It sounds like the clintons control the board of directors at that company.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Can you believe the Department of Justice is still defending Hillary Clinton to this very day?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

So in no way could he be alive, because he would have to go to court to get his Boy Scout merit badge? lol.

The same guy who's deeply connected to all of the big players? Barr, Clinton, Trump...

The same guy who is a Mossad agent? No way he could hide in Israel, lol because he would HAVE to appear in US court!!! (sarcasm)

The same guy who "killed himself" in the least likely place to do such thing?

The same guy whose personality profile of a narcissist makes him very unlikely to commit suicide?

The same guy who offered publicly to take a 5 year deal after just a few weeks in lockup?

The same guy who already got a "sweetheart" deal in the past.

The same guy with worldwide connections, untold wealth and private island(s)?

The same guy who we heard got a fist in jail, to make his victims feel better, but not in the face.

According to whom? SDNY et al? I guess nobody has ever faked their death before, the Deep State doesn't do things like that anyway....because it's not "ethical"? lol, give me a break. He is gone, and it could be fake. Contradictory rants notwithstanding.

This type of testimony is the "80% which must remain hidden", for those who are actually following along.

edit on 22-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is really starting to bug me. I mentioned this yesterday about Judicial Watch going after the deposition in regards to the email investigation. 1) Man, those folks at JW kick butt!

BUT 2) Where in the HELL is William Barr??! Why is this being allowed? FFS. I'm starting to think he isn't as great as Trump makes him out to be.

I'm feeling dejected today, y'all. How long are we going to have to wait to see some GD progress? All I've seen from Barr so far is stonewalling. Refusing to prosecute deep state players. His dad seems to have been cohorts with Epstein possibly. Allowing his lawyers to stonewall Judicial Watch in regards to Clinton.

Sometimes I think of Q saying "the streets will no longer be safe for them."

Huh? Doesn't this imply that the courts aren't going to take care of this? If the damn DOJ would just do their jobs we wouldn't have to worry about these SOBs being ON the streets!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
His recent interviews sharing his involvement in cooperating with the FBI and as a “Deep State” operative caused the company’s stock to plummet after he discussed it all in interviews.
From the article, Overstock CEO resigns over “Deep State” Comments

Byrne, who founded Overstock 20 years ago, has been in hot water since he responded to claims of his involvement in the federal government’s investigation into the 2016 election. The announcement sent Overstock’s shares tumbling more than 30% over the following days.”

It sounds like pressure from the board members and fear for the company’s stock price. Also, noted in the article is the claim that he had tried to mimic a competitor’s business model and it had been a drain on the profits of the Company. I think the PTB are trying to label him as a kook to discredit him...typical way to make an enemy go away through character assassination.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can you believe the Department of Justice is still defending Hillary Clinton to this very day?

mobile.twitter.com...

I can believe it, and that clearly tells us that these documents are a very big threat not just to Hillary, but to some high level people still exerting considerable control over the movements of the DOJ. They act guilty because they are guilty...now President Trump needs to drill down and find out how far this cancer goes and cut it out. If the patient, the DOJ, dies, so be it.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Doesn't it make sense to flip as many judicial seats as possible...before mass prosecutions begin?

I see a very well thought out and structured process playing out.
Sure...waiting and anticipation is frustrating...but I believe it's needed for maximum impact and results.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: carewemust

This is really starting to bug me. I mentioned this yesterday about Judicial Watch going after the deposition in regards to the email investigation. 1) Man, those folks at JW kick butt!

BUT 2) Where in the HELL is William Barr??! Why is this being allowed? FFS. I'm starting to think he isn't as great as Trump makes him out to be.

I'm feeling dejected today, y'all. How long are we going to have to wait to see some GD progress? All I've seen from Barr so far is stonewalling. Refusing to prosecute deep state players. His dad seems to have been cohorts with Epstein possibly. Allowing his lawyers to stonewall Judicial Watch in regards to Clinton.

Sometimes I think of Q saying "the streets will no longer be safe for them."

Huh? Doesn't this imply that the courts aren't going to take care of this? If the damn DOJ would just do their jobs we wouldn't have to worry about these SOBs being ON the streets!

Barr is going to have to start doing work for Trump and the American people in bringing down some of the soft-coup cabal, or doubt about his real intentions for volunteering for the job will quickly come into question. Trump has shown he is willing to fire and replace people, and if Barr doesn’t start wearing his white hat, he will be the next one gone.
edit on 22/8/2019 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is true. I brought this exact thing up yesterday. But there's a difference between waiting to strike and using taxpayer funded lawyers (DOJ Attorneys) to HELP the people you're "waiting to take down."

link   
DOJ is not without MAJOR issues - And it has been known right up front that this was the case.

When this began it gave Hope, it got people talking - it awoke many - with many more every week .... My advice, if you choose to listen ... Don't lose Hope and Keep on Keeping on ! We have come a long way Baby !

Haven't heard a Fat lady singing one way or the other lol Besides the Military still plays a huge role in Justice - maybe that is still coming Soon

Godspeed
edit on 8222019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

On a positive note, Rudy Giuliani has learned his lesson about divulging his plans ahead of time. He met with Ukraine officials after all, and gathered dirt on Joe Biden and his son.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Corruption is so deeply embedded within the entire infrastructure, I don't think it can be weeded out. The whole system must be razed. imo

edit on 22-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

My question is simple. Are these DOJ Lawyers off the reservation when it comes to Hillary Clinton's case? Are they there of their own accord or did someone direct them to be there to defend her? Either way Barr should step in and recall them immediately, IMO.

I'm starting to think Barr is dirty.

ETA: Furthermore, since everyone's talking about whether Epstein is alive or dead, where is his blackmail material? The entire purpose of having that material to hold over important people is to assure that if anything happens to you the info gets dropped. Well since it didn't get dropped that either implies he isn't dead, or that it has all been intercepted by the good guys.

If it has been intercepted it's time to make a move. Use Epstein as justification + national security implications to try these effers in a military tribunal and be done with jt.
edit on 22-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Seems to me that protecting the DOJ comes before absolutely everything. The institution of the DOJ is more powerful and more important than the criminal case of a few bad people. Not that I believe this, but I imagine this is what they will say if it ever comes down to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join