It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

In regards to your statement about Epstein being the accusor because he is the person that can validate or invalidate claims...

What if it happens, as I suggested, where a third party brings an accusation saying, "Epstein sold me to so and so and so and so". Now Epstein can't account for his part in it, obviously, but we know the Gov has evidence by way of blackmail tapes, 4th party witness testimony, etc?

If Epstein isn't around to have objection to any of this evidence, how is so and so going to keep that evidence from coming to court?

I understand you told me earlier that it would be irrelevant, but I guess I just don't understand how.

When the plaintiff puts an accusor on the stand (provided any of this goes this far) and says to her, "Ms. Guiffre (or whoever) can you tell the court about Night X where you said Epstein did such and such" and she immediately says something like, "yeah, he forced me to have sex with Bill Clinton" (this is all hypothetical), who is going to try and have that testimony stricken, and on what grounds?

ETA: Disregard. I guess you're saying none of this will go that far because Epstein isn't there to speak for himself.

But if that's the case, why are they even making a show of these cases proceeding if they literally cannot? Doesn't make any sense.
edit on 22-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Three.

Check my post here to see details.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Chosen one
Cho Sen Wan
C Hosein (Hussein) 1 (1st)

Yeah, I got nothing...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

cherokeetroy,

The last sentence of the last quote from your viconsortium article stuck out to me and may link to why POTUS is creating a spat with the Danish government (over Greenland)... West Indian company.

The Wiki says it's not linked to the Danish West India company which was the DANISH equivalent of the British East India company but founded to monopolise trade and politics in the West Indies rather than the East!

The Danish West India company was dissolved in 1776, the year the US constitution was signed?

The West Indian Company was founded in 1912 - the year the Titanic sank and year before the Fed started!!

So Epstein's lawyer also works with the remnants of the Danish deep state?

Sounds like it may be worth a dig - and possibly makes the Virgin Islands much more than pedophilia and blackmail?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oops I skimmed over the first part of your post & missed the info.

It looks like those other 2 properties could be part of a Dude ranch with employees?
www.dandb.com...

Also found this compilation of related info
www.sott.net...

edit on 22-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So I've been kinda operating this whole time under the assumption that Breitbart was on our side, kinda.

What the heck is this article about?? Breitbart trying to normalize cannibalism? Ugh.

www.breitbart.com... qki7L4Eg5KnEqsV4_vdVlv8hTdbzG2CbA8EnTFD7j3AcqOW0K4

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You kind of lost me with that string of "what if's"

Don't mix civil suits by the child-victims (for things like pain and suffering and probably false imprisonment) with criminal proceedings against the perpetrators. The civil suits will definitely continue against his estate. My guess is there's already a proceeding underway to freeze his assets from transfer to the trust he supposedly created in his Will.

The rules are mostly different between civil and criminal.

There's also "suppression" hearings in criminal cases, which are not the same as guilt/innocence trials, where the person against whom evidence *may* be presented at trial tries to get it excluded from use at the trial, for things like improper search, invalid search warrant. The objection to such evidence can only be made by the person whose rights against illegal search and seizure may have been violated.

Again, you leave your murder gun at my house, and my house is searched, only I can object to admissibility of the evidence of that search, and only at a criminal trial against *me*. You have no standing to object because your rights have not been violated - it wasn't your house - and thus the murder gun's evidence can be used against you.

Last, there are many exceptions to these rules that frankly get way complicated and aren't worth the time, at least right now, to worry about.
edit on 22-8-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: imthegoat

People are reading this electoral college thing all wrong, IMO. The ruling was that the Colorado Secretary of State violated the Constitution when they removed an elector because they refused to give their vote to Hillary Clinton. Clinton won the popular vote in Colorado. These states are trying to subvert the Constitution by tying the electoral votes to the popular vote. The court effectively shut that down.

Sure, this also means the elector can vote for whoever they want, but they can also, by the same token, run afoul of the people who elected them to represent them.

This court ruling is a good thing, IMO.

ETA: A good example of this would be New York state. In New York the popular vote is almost always going to swing to the Democrats because New York City is always going to vote Democrat. What the judge ruled is that an elector from the rural part of the state is free to vote for a conservative despite New York State's popular vote going to a Democrat because of the sheer numbers of one city.

I understand what you're saying, but with the Democrats latest "get rid of the electoral college" rants -- I can definitely see it going their way. All they have to do is stack the electoral college somehow, so if Trump wins the "popular" vote, they can weasle their win in, and if a dem has the electoral college.. it's a win/win for democrats.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

But a criminal trial against Epstein cannot proceed. So his lawyers are correct when it comes to any recourse against his alleged "co-conspirators?"

Man, they really dropped the ball with Epstein.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From my article, Erika A. Kellerhals provides council to the West Indian Co.

This is from the history page of their website:

THE WEST INDIAN COMPANY LIMITED

AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS PAST, SECURE IN THE PRESENT AND PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE

In 1912 a group of Danish businessmen, led by Mr. Hans. N. Andersen, acted on a grant by the Danish Crown to set up a business in St. Thomas, partly to support the island’s economy. They saw the viability with the opening of the Panama Canal that it would be a business for bunkering coal on a larger scale. The East Asiatic Company a joint-stock company was formed in December of 1912 and they called that venture The West Indian Company Limited.

The President and Department Heads were from Denmark. They were housed on the property known as Beltjens Road, Ross Estate which were part of The West Indian Company holdings. All of the buildings had names such as: Villa Epsilon, Villa Gama Delta, Villa Apha Beta, Villa Orient, Villa Marion & Villa Iota. Other properties, including, but not limited to the Vitraco area had a large building that housed the power plant. That building extended to the main road, east of Paul M. Pearson Gardens. 

wico-ltd.com...

Coincidently, I just found this article about similarities between the Titanic and MH370:
www.express.co.uk...

Here's more info on the East Asiatic Company
en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Epstein offered up the goods to the DOJ for a reduced sentence. They clearly said “no thank you” since JE’s next move was suicide. If he was “valuable” to the DOJ he would not have been in that facility.

I agree, the DOJ has everything. What that results in, we shall see. You can’t gave JE pedo organization just made solely of him. He’s in the business of applying leverage. You don’t do that without bonafide evidence.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Wondering if "Bran" was short for Richard Branson.
Nickname search for Branson is 'Dr. Yes'...a play off of Bond villain with a secret Island lair, 'Dr. No'.

Richard Branson has a nickname among employees at his Virgin empire--"Doctor Yes." He got that nickname because of how often he says yes to things.

www.inc.com...
edit on 22-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The U.S. Bought 3 Virgin Islands from Denmark. The Deal Took 50 Years

During World War I, Denmark finally sold Saint Thomas, Saint John and Saint Croix to the U.S. for $25 million in gold coin.

Every March 31, the U.S. Virgin Islands of Saint Thomas, Saint John and Saint Croix observe “Transfer Day” to commemorate the sale of the islands from Denmark to the United States. Of the U.S.’s five permanently inhabited territories, the U.S. Virgin Islands is the only one the country ever purchased from another imperial power. The two powers negotiated over the three islands for more than 50 years before finally transferring power in 1917.

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pianopraze

No high-ranking Congressional or MSM people are pushing to see Epstein's autopsy results are they? My God..everyone in authority within Congress and the MSM must have attended his parties, or have a friend/relative who has!

Surprisingly some in congress are: USA TODAY. & The Hill

And Barr is investigating and I think fired head of prisons.

Weither that ends up like the first Clinton Email "investigation" ... well, time will tell.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Good builds thanks cherokeetroy!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a good shout.

I looked around for that date and where Branson was, the only thing i could find was that it was also the date of Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield 1 fight in Vegas! But not easy to find which celebs were ringside for that fight.
I did see that later that month Branson launched Virgin Trains.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Star Wars is allegedly a documentary on the Orion Wars
www.exopaedia.org...

I wonder if Pirates of the Caribbean offers clues about the hidden history of the India Trading Companies and their ties to the Rothschilds and other ruling elite. And their involvement in opium & human trafficking. Since it's based on the Disney ride...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

But a criminal trial against Epstein cannot proceed. So his lawyers are correct when it comes to any recourse against his alleged "co-conspirators?"

Man, they really dropped the ball with Epstein.

"But a criminal trial against Epstein cannot proceed."

Nope, he's dead.

" So his lawyers are correct when it comes to any recourse against his alleged "co-conspirators?""

They're 100% wrong, if they actually said that, which I doubt. I'm not sure why his *criminal* lawyers are making any comments on other peoples' criminal case, other than most lawyers don't know when to shut up.

All cases against co-conspirators are likely still green-light go, I'm sure they have plenty of other evidence against them.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I am of the belief that no matter how fantastically based thoughts are, everyone of them is achievable ... With just imagination and the passion of making it come true, it is our destiny to create, not to destroy. Thus we are here at a precipice......It has been proven time and time again... I doubt nothing you have said.
Good job

The problem in front of is is the dream makers are monsters...but that is fixable with a little bit of human fortitude to overcome them ... I'm in ..really ...lol ...peace

Also for the ants in the pants hand wringers ... Get a grip... New federal judges appointed all the time...no sense getting case thrown out by 90 yo DS employee lol ymmv .. no worries
edit on 8222019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Pheww all caught up.
I for one have always had a good feeling about Q. Been a staunch supporter from the beginning and trust me, many have done their best to sidetrack me, and or bring me over to their side of proving Q is BS. Wasnt going to happen.

As far as Q goes now? Im pretty sure we Will hear from Q again. I dont see Q letting the bad guys dictate their terms of when they decide its over. Q will decide that on Q's terms and Im guessing it will be pretty clear to us when the last we will hear of Q is dropped whatever it may be. I highly doubt it will be "So long Suckers...." Unless of course it is directed at the black hats.

For the life of me I still cant understand how people totally miss things right under their noses and keep saying nothing is happening. Soooo much has happened. Even the Trust Sessions. How can you not trust him after the HUGE MASSIVE HUMAN TRAFFICKING nest of the South East was busted open by him and big time players went down. Not the little minions that work for the traffickers, but the upper echelons went down.

How do you write off the total Indictment numbers when clearly they have broken ALL RECORDS of ever being this many? Do you pick up your news papers and read through the whole thing for maybe a very small blurb about someone going to jail from one of these indictments? Much less the whole country? Do you follow your own local Police blotter to see who has been arrested?

I have a clear case for you and it goes back to 10.11.18., just for an example that big players are going down and unless you are paying close attention you WILL miss it because the News is NOT going to tell you. Frankly after you read this article you should be pretty mad that this was going on. Will you look into it now a year later and see if anything else has developed just from these few things?

Someone asked earlier what the next step is. I would think that really comes down to us and the article I just mentioned is a clear case of WHY it should come down to use. If we are going to be complacent not much Q can do about that now can they? Q has given us many steaks on a platter, yet most seem content to eat their popcorn. What sense does that really make?

Here is the link to many BIG SHOTS going down from Big Companies and keep in mind this is from last year. Imagine what has happened since then?

Arrest ARE Being Made

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join