It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: F2d5thCav

And Trump is out here calling himself the chosen one.

This is something that bothers me a great deal. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt with all this, and I know people are saying that quote was taken out of context, but I don't think it is. The sentence he spoke, "I am the chosen one." didn't even fit with what he was saying at the time. It seemed to me to be an opportunity for him to drop a subtle message into his words like he often does.

And then there's the comments about how the Jews think he's the second coming. Did y'all catch that one? I really hope he doesn't continue going down this route.

I think they may be up to some stuff that's pretty out there. They may have access to other dimensions even! But that doesn't mean you get to pawn yourself off as some deity. In fact, Q warned us not to deify him.

We have always known Trump has a pretty massive ego. I hope it isn't getting so damn big that he is begining to think of himself as some sort of God. That's the kinda stuff we could expect to hear from the "antichrist."

Keeping a close eye on this one.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Peter strzok is still at work.
And Trump is out here calling himself the chosen one.

And Miss Maxwell is out here eating In and Out Burger without a care in the world

Cases like Stroke burn me up. The very people in charge of security make a mockery of proper handling of sensitive information ... all because they allowed their political inclinations to determine their behavior at work. One wonders if sworn oaths mean anything at all anymore. The day of the apolitical professional seems to have passed, at least in DC.

But not convinced that Maxwell was in that, eh, restaurant, recently. That whole thing with the photos smells as the group here point out.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Armilus

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I hope I'm wrong and Next Level villains will be brought to Justice. I'm not holding my breath though
Cheers m8

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Let's hope not. At this point, what could even be done about it?

ETA: Armilus has been described to be bald, partiay deaf, partially maimed, and partially leprous.
edit on 22-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You have a bunch of pissed-off angry people ready to go. What are they going to do?

Hard to say. In some ways, our society has been angry and certainly discontented since 1968 (or 1963 if one prefers).

Social collapse is an unruly beast. It can appear to degrade slowly for decades and then suddenly give way.

All in all, I'd much prefer for some straight shooters in DC to man up and take some firm yet legal actions that send an unmistakable signal to the public that the Rule of Law is still extant.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Did anyone listen to the context in which Trump said that he had been chosen?
I still see people pushing this as if he had alluded to himself being chosen by God or something of that sort, when in reality he said nothing of the sort.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

He said he was "the chosen one" in relation to China, and all the other Presidents who have kicked the can down the road. He is the chose one to deal with China's B.S. Not that he is God or the Messiah or whatever. Context is key.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As I said, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have watched the video numerous times now, and let me just put it this way... It was an odd choice of words. If it had been me speaking those words I would have said something to the effect of, "this is something that should have been done long ago by other Presidents. They didn't do it, so now I have to."

So we will just have to wait and see, but those aren't the only odd remarks he has made recently.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If it had been me speaking those words I would have said something to the effect of, "this is something that should have been done long ago by other Presidents. They didn't do it, so now I have to."

At this point, we have to accept that Trump doesn't say things the way that we or maybe even most people would.

I would rather judge him on what he actually is doing.

Notice that Joe Biden can say a whole lot of stupid crap that no one in their right mind would say when running for POTUS.... but the media gives him a pass.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As I said, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have watched the video numerous times now, and let me just put it this way... It was an odd choice of words. If it had been me speaking those words I would have said something to the effect of, "this is something that should have been done long ago by other Presidents. They didn't do it, so now I have to."

So we will just have to wait and see, but those aren't the only odd remarks he has made recently.

Posted by PokeyJoe yesterday in response to me when i said Context is everything...
Post Here

I swear, its like people have totally lost their ability to ascertain context from what they hear and read. Everyone has lost their sense of humor.

This ↑

Making the headline of this "I am the chosen one" was taking it completely out of context.

To me, he was just making something of an aphorism, but seemingly no one can make even the slightest joke anymore.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Butcher, I'm done discussing it. I said my piece. Have a good day.

edit on 22-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: Wrong recepient

ETA: Maybe just a bit more...
Kim Clement prophesy regarding Trump
m.youtube.com...

Mike Pompeo suggests Trump may be chosen by God.

m.theepochtimes.com...

And of course Trump himself suggests he is the chosen one, and this article agrees.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

All I'm saying is it should be watched closely.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

If people STILL cannot get how the President speaks and his way of joking and being sarcastic, then there is nothing we can say to change their minds.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I send you a PM.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
After much research finally found more info on the gard

So my surprise

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

See my edit.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

He said he was "the chosen one" in relation to China, and all the other Presidents who have kicked the can down the road. He is the chose one to deal with China's B.S. Not that he is God or the Messiah or whatever. Context is key.

CORRECT. But Trump was also the "chosen one" by GOOD people in the Intel and Military establishment. (ie Admiral Michael Rogers at the NSA)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I suppose there are a million different ways to approach this and everyone has a unique calling so if you feel led to red pill your local community, go for it. I'm not bent toward proselytizing. From my experience, people generally don't like being preached at and I respect those boundaries. However, if the subject comes up or if I'm forced to defend my own boundaries, I will stand my ground

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Right? It's all sketchy. You have to take a deeper look. How easy is suicide when you don't have access to the proper tools-- a rope or belt, extended height, sturdy hook or peg to hold you. And if you're a novice, I'd think you'd need a few good runs just to get the nerve to go through with it. If it's a struggle and taking too long, you're probably gonna give up because the pain will become unbearable. I would like to see JE's cell so we can piece this together because I have doubts. And the fact that they're being super tight lipped about everything reeks of cover up. I don't know about Barr. Trust Barr? If he is a white hat playing a role in order to direct a certain outcome (playing bad cop), he is risking raising the ire of the public by refusing transparency. Does he really want to do that?

edit on 22-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

No, Epstein is not the "accuser", that is the victim.

I stand by my post. He's "gone", and the state has all his evidence. Not good for the other criminals.

It's like witness protection, except he's not going to testify.

The Defence has to present witnesses on their own, not ask the prosecution for them. In this case, nada.
edit on 22-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join