It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
At the New Hampshire rally this week, President Trump hit Obama HARD for leaving office with 138 vacant judicial seats for the next President to fill. (BHO thought it would be Hillary!)

The filling of those vacant seats by President Trump/Mitch McConnell is paying steadily increasing dividends...a.k.a. "WINS".

TWO WINS TODAY:

1.) Asylum Rule WIN: www.foxnews.com...

2.) Abortion Restriction WIN: thehill.com...

Most people don't realize that this will be Trump's lasting legacy. Just wait till he gets 1 or 2 more Supreme Court spots.

Did you see the letter the 6 Democratic Senators sent to the Supreme Court. They implied they will "Fix" the Court if they don't start voting the "Right" way.

US Senators basically threatened the Top part of the Judicial Branch.

Let that sink in for everyone........
edit on 17-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Sorry! This page doesn't exist.
Not to worry. You can head back to our homepage, or check out some great posts.
new postshot poststrending postspromoted postsactive postsa reply to: cherokeetroy

It was taken down already lol

No it hasn't there was a space in the original post of the link. Just copy and paste this into browser and put a H in front.

ttps://steemit.com/rachelchandler/@artistiquejewels/history-of-rachel-chandler-s-family-building-of-the-port-in-long-beach-epstein-connections-celebri ty-pedogate-and-a-secret

Man I hate posting before so get caught up in the morning. LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
Is Trump actually using a quote from Led Zeppelin's Immigrant song to get a point across?

"So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruin, for peace and trust can win the day, despite all of your losin"

I dunno, maybe he's from the land of ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot spring flows....

Crazzee time to be alive for sure.

Hay Frodolives, when was this?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

pavil, out of interest, has the size/shape of the Supreme Court ever changed since the writing of the constitution?

I think that's what the Dems are saying... "When we're back in power, we'll increase size to 17 and add 8 Democrat justices to get balance of power back"?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

pavil, out of interest, has the size/shape of the Supreme Court ever changed since the writing of the constitution?

I think that's what the Dems are saying... "When we're back in power, we'll increase size to 17 and add 8 Democrat justices to get balance of power back"?

The Senate majority needs to go back to 51. Let the elections dictate who has the 51.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure how a proposed liberal administration constitutional change to the SC...makes it through an existing conservative SC.

BTW...How's your Mum?...Did she ever join ATS?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't know if it has ever changed, but there has been a lot of debate about doing it. Some want to see more justices sitting on the court and others would like to see the lifetime appointment thing scrapped for term limits that guarantee each President gets an equal number of appointments.

I've seen good arguments for restructuring the court. (ETA: but at the end of the day it won't happen because the lifetime appointments are meant to keep the court from becoming politicized. A person's feelings on this are most likely tied directly to their political ideology. Right now, the Dems would like VERY MUCH to see a change made. Lol)
edit on 17-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It has changed size over the years. It started as 6 and has gone up to as many as 10. Only Congress can change the size of it. It has been 9 since 1869.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The original number was set at 6 when the court was created in 1789. It changed 6 times between 1789 and 1869. In 1869 the number was set at 9 and has been that way ever since. The makeup and numbers of justices is set by Congress

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The idea of having an even number of justices on the court is absurd. You can't have a system set up where the highest court in the land reaches a stalemate on a vote. I can't believe it was ever set up like that. Dumb.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re Prime Meridian, 60/40 and Upper West Side

Greenwich is the Prime Meridian.

The meridian 60° west of Greenwich is a line of longitude that extends from the North Pole across the Arctic Ocean, Greenland, North America, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, the Southern Ocean, and Antarctica to the South Pole.
link

The meridian 40° west of Greenwich is a line of longitude that extends from the North Pole across the Arctic Ocean, Greenland, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, the Southern Ocean, and Antarctica to the South Pole.
link

These 2 meridians divide Greenland into 3 zones:

- east of 40° west
- between 40° west and 60° west
- west of 60°

The last one (west of 60° west) is where the original Greenland Disclosure Pattern is concentrated:

- Thule Air Base
- Camp Century (Project Iceworm)
- Hiawatha Impact Crater

I call it the Thule Triangle

Then in February 2nd Massive Impact Crater Found Under Greenland Ice?

This one is just east of 60° west and so falls into the second zone but still very close to the Thule Triangle as you can see in the pic.

One possible interpretation:

The original pattern (Thule Triangle) is the real thing. To quote Trump: “It’s on the very desirable Upper West Side
The 2nd massive impact crater is either disinfo or doesn't hold anything of additional value. As it is located in the 60/40 zone. Trump is trolling the cabal: keep your 2nd crater!

ETA: adding another pic to drive home the point re Trump quote “It’s on the very desirable Upper West Side

edit on 17-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

The idea of having an even number of justices on the court is absurd. You can't have a system set up where the highest court in the land reaches a stalemate on a vote. I can't believe it was ever set up like that. Dumb.

Well....... That's Congress for you. I'm sure it was the political football that was spoken of. If one side didn't have the votes initially, they tweaked it.

9 has seemed to work well enough. There should be an age or term limit, IMO. The "Judges for Life" bit doesn't seem good to me. You could do 20 year terms for example.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, agree with your assessment but likewise that seems to be the message the Dems were trying to push and it was a weak one.

When I asked mum to participate here, she quickly backed off... whether because she doesn't want to be the cause of harm to people she's met, or because she's worried about remembering detail accurately, I'm unsure. It's certainly not from personal fear... at early 80s she's reached the point of not caring if something happens to her. In example she walks 300yds everyday to weed and water her vegetables in a public allotment - despite the fact that she's fallen over 4 times in the last year there, broken ribs and been unable to get back up; waiting up to half an hour until someone notices her.

For now, I'm going to have to revert to dropping names to her and seeing if she provides any stories about them.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Or just say, you serve until the age of 80 or something like that. Having 90+ year old judges doesn't seem wise to me. Call me an "age-ist" or whatever, but by the time a person is 85 years old they're usually lacking a bit in the gray matter. Not all, mind you, but most.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

As previously mentioned Portland Antifa rallies etc will be a mess today. It will be interesting to see how the police/city handle things. Hoping Brandon will be conducting interviews and exposing Antifa for what they truly are. Antifa was mentioned very early on in the Q drops as another George Soros funded project to try to keep us divided.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24564512]SilentWindofDoom

I was commenting on Slichter's earlier post

originally posted by: Slichter

At the rally he also said our 401K plans were going to tank and we would need him to rebuild all your ruins.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
With Greenland/Denmark in mind:

3525 (snippet)

[ 93 dk]
(spacing changed by copy/paste)

President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will travel to Poland and Denmark from August 31 to September 3, 2019. 
link

They are first going to Poland and will be in DK on "93".

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives

originally posted by: [post=24564512]SilentWindofDoom

I was commenting on Slichter's earlier post

originally posted by: Slichter

At the rally he also said our 401K plans were going to tank and we would need him to rebuild all your ruins.

Aha, thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
John Brennan has been triggered again. (Getting closer JB...getting closer.)

Have you ever noticed this p.o.s. always always uses 3 consecutive nouns when describing something. His verbosity is so annoying, sort of like James Comey's preachy vaingloriousness.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thank you for expanding on this topic! Yes indeed much food for thought!!

Does feel like something big is going down possibly more disclosure in the coming days.

ETA: Just noticed your follow-on posts. You've gone into over-drive. 😎

edit on 17-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join