It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They have to stagger the motors on those boats to keep the narrow profile.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Fuse has been lit; 'Portland antifa live streams' & Proud Boys have started on YT & twit.

I'm sure some chaos will ensue before the day ends.

The World is Watching.

twitter.com...

www.youtube.com...

Updates/livestream: www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Narrow boats (canal boats) in the U.K. chug along on an old diesel 2-stroke... saves the clutter as space is at a premium.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Portland protest live feed

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Those have a hull speed, so like sailboats it doesn't make much sense to use more than a few horsepower for efficiency sake.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

If there’s no firefight, mass arrests, total chaos.... what do we do next, lol. The MSM are rubbing their hands with their Grinch smile praying things turn nasty.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Wouldnt it be upped the Anti 60-40. W were already upped from 20>40. Feels to me we just got another jump from 40>60. Perhaps this happened because all the anons, diggers etc, havent freaked the heck out over what we have discovered on our own after begin given a drop to dig apart?

Kind of like the old theory that if they gave us disclosure the people would fall apart and loose their minds. There is always going to be a small % that will, but as the collective we have held it together pretty well. This is just my humble opinion and thought on the matter of course.

My intuitional vibes have always told me there is a coming deception re: disclosure

It’s why I think recognizing the ways in which something is manipulating reality is beneficial to all....

“The very elect shall be deceived”

Nothing can stop the true awakening..... it is organic in nature- it is written into the very fabric of the universe, so to speak....
But what would uncovering the fingerprints of that help to accomplish?

the capability to manufacture an inorganic one to unfold alongside the real one.

Just rambling again.

News story that I’ve since lost track of in my “newsfeed” says this week is the 80th anniversary of the release of the Wizard of Oz.

They celebrate all their “milestones” don’t they?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
So far been pretty peaceful protest but still early and drinking about to happen. What I have noticed from live feed is that donations have been coming in from viewers. You are the news now seems very fitting. Watching live feeds with no narrative is refreshing compared to MSM talking points and editing etc. I have not seen one confederate flag or swasticas or true aggression as of yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If Earthlings destroy each other, then aliens can occupy the planet without any blame, and they can just wash their tentacles of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, this is freaking me out now... another clue leading to August 17th = today!

POTUS ANTIFA tweet from your post:

Major consideration is being given to naming ANTIFA an “ORGANIZATION OF TERROR.” Portland is being watched very closely. Hopefully the Mayor will be able to properly do his job!

MANTIFAORGANIZATIONOFTERRORPHM = 365 points to Q365 which seems to point to when the Great Awakening breaks open:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*

Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?

CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

Look at the line: 12/7 – 12/17.

I don't think anyone ever came up with a decode for it before - we all just assumed it was a comparison of 2 dates!

However, I think it's a simple arithmetic expression:

12/7ths minus 12/17ths

using common denominator 7x17 = 119 (= 9/11 reversed!) the equation becomes:

204/119 - 84/119 = 120/119 = 1 and 1/119th = 1.008403361

008 = August
403361 adds to 17

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hadn't thought of that.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Not toi sure if this has already been posted (in this format) but here is the fully uncropped picture. That's the first time I've seen it, so I figured I would share.

Also a new angle here that I havent seen. Puppy included.

Wow, that is wider angle than the One originally posted. Still I would have though I would have seen the dogs paw behind the table and for sure the second tray on the seat next to her. Thanks for posting those.

The one with the dog in it has some anomalies. It looks like smoke or pillow, blurred cotton behind her back, looks like it’s covering a garbage can. The brick wall on her backside is not consistent with the brick behind the table. That car in the foreground seems awfully close too. “Trade” is on a sign in the background. Some say that it’s not her dog. She has a new “dog” to hang. maybe she telling us she has moved on from JE.

Hell, maybe she just a normal person who likes In N Out. She just flew in town to see one of their old friends Courtney Love In concert this Sunday. Maybe she’ll get some selfless from the concert. Ha, ha

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Fuse has been lit; 'Portland antifa live streams' & Proud Boys have started on YT & twit.

I'm sure some chaos will ensue before the day ends.

The World is Watching.

twitter.com...

www.youtube.com...

Updates/livestream: www.youtube.com...

I wish they would quit this shiz so Oregon can go back to being invisible. We have a decent state here, beautiful landscape, the laws are too shabby and don't really cause an issue (aside from this cap and trade deal). The gun laws don't really cause an issue as they're fairly relaxed for being a liberal state. We just want our state back. We don't want to be associated with Antifa or any far-right group. We just want to be..Oregon lol.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The dog doesn’t look like a wealthy persons dog. Stains in the fur around the mouth and collar area makes it look like the kind of pet that doesn’t get regular washing and grooming.
Maybe it isn’t hers.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Gimme a break. Nice DeepFake.

TOM CRUISE 2020 - RUN TOM RUN (Presidential Campaign Announcement)

tomcruise2020.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

After the Suicide determination was officially made, the MSM guests/experts were all saying that the hardcopy report will spell out the details. Of particular interest was whether or not the HYOID bone in the front of Epstein's neck was really broken, meaning there was a lot of force involved in the "hanging".

Just because the Washington Post reported that the hyoid was broken, earlier in the week, doesn't mean that it really was broken. The hardcopy autopsy report would confirm or deny this Washington Post exclusive.

If the hyoid bone was not broken, 90% of those who doubted Epstein committed suicide, would doubt no more.

But as the hours went by, and no hardcopy autopsy report was released, everyone quit talking about the need to see it. Just weird.

If this was a report that the Trump Administration refused to produce, the Media and Congress would be complaining loudly, and preparing subpoenas / lawsuits / FOIA requests tonight!

Good Old Reliable Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch is going to independently investigate the circumstances around Jeffrey Epstein's ALLEGED death.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 8/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They keep track of staff on their own and with the help of other inmates in the area.

To add to: in my previous job in corrections, sometimes I wondered who was observing who; I was aware I was being watched as closely as I was watching them. I always tried to perform my duties randomly so as not to form a pattern of behaviour that they could anticipate. I did everything I could to throw them off or confuse them. None of them liked me but, they did respect me because I wasn't a push-over (like some staff) that they could manipulate to their ends. I would do five random head counts and area searches during a twelve-hour shift. It kept them all on edge. It was fun to outsmart the smart ones. Skinnerian 'operant conditioning' was useful to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As of now; there are more dead bodies in the back of random old lady pickups in New York than in the Portland demonstrations.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe I have missed it along the line though Im pretty sure I have been back here since Epsteins death forward. Im curious if we have checked the rings Maxwell is wearing for any connections?

I have heard chatter its a camera, weapon or key, but I really think there is more symbology then that. Wouldnt be the first time we have looked into rings.

Anyone?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If Earthlings destroy each other, then aliens can occupy the planet without any blame, and they can just wash their tentacles of it.

Sometimes I feel we aren’t the only ones enjoying the show.

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join