It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why is everyone (including the media) so accepting of the Autopsy Report being kept secret?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
So what I am understanding is that

She is the twin sister of Christine Maxwell

Possibly they will put the court in a bind.

How do you legally prove that you have Christine as opposed to having her (innocent?) twin?

Even if you have both in custody, how do you know which is which assuming they are gaming the system?

P

They're not twins. Born 11 years apart, actually.

ETA:

Christine Maxwell (born 16 August 1950) is an Internet content pioneer and educator, best known as the creator and co-founder of Magellan. Maxwell also co-founded the software company Chiliad and is the author of several books. She is the Program Manager of Learning Technologies at the University of Texas at Dallas.

Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell[1] (/ˌɡiːˈleɪn, -ˈlɛn/ ghee-LAYN, -⁠LEN; born 25 December 1961)[2] is a British socialite and the youngest child of publishing tycoon and fraudster Robert Maxwell. She moved to the United States after her father's death in 1991 and became a close associate of financier and subsequently convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.[3]

From their Wikis.
edit on 8/16/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I haven't seen this brought up yet...

In Trump's 7/2019 speech he talks about how the continental army took over the airport. Seeing as Trump has verified Q drops by mimicking dialogue, and how Q is dark right now, could Trump have been providing a drop for us? Could he have been testing our ability to pay attention and use the skills of deciphering news as we were being taught?

This speech was in July and in August the HK protesters took over an airport. He also mentioned rockets red glare. Could there be another event? Is China going to force the issue and push in with the military? Could there be rockets involved, or perhaps this will be a different event? I think we should start watching Trump speeches and Tweets the same way we watched Q drops.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to: crankyoldman

Stop being right Cranky..just for a day.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think anyone is accepting of that but, what can we do?, the airwaves have spoken. The dude was clearly wiped out but, don't rely on the MSM to take it any further. I was actually quite impressed that some MSM outlets even questioned this situation. The ME has now said it was a suicide...all MSM will eventually pull back from reality and follow the script....It was suspicious but, we we're wrong. GD that 4 am mystery man who delivers the masses reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Isabel & Christine Maxwell are fraternal twins; not identical.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pheonix358

Isabel & Christine Maxwell are fraternal twins; not identical.

Thank you. That is a relief.

P

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe something here:

NYC Department of Buidings-9 E 71st Street

Alteration Permits for the property, some dating back to the 1930's, can be found under the "Actions" Selection at the link above. The specifics of those alterations, demolitions, etc are only referenced with a number. Not sure how to dig into or find copies of those, though.

Aaaaaand the building has a basement, and two sub-basements. Interesting.

Sort of a How to on researching Buildings in NY.

A Guide to Researching the History of a New York City Building

ETA: I see Moravec found the same thing. I'm obviously catching up. I'll keep the post intact with the additional info above.

edit on 17-8-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What a coincidence, I think that's the same steemit article I found today, it looks super detailed

steemit.com...@artistiquejewels/history-of-rachel-chandler-s-family-building-of-the-port-in-long-beach-epstein-connections-celebr ity-pedogate-and-a-secret?fbclid=iwar06zn74yzf0rtycwguqxzrt9tlpunesn8vxqnhe3pr5suqfemmkhwwgsik

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I read this a while back...pretty detailed. I have a feeling RC is the daughter of someone we all know. These people are sick. Remove the long blonde hair and replace it with a black crew top..GM

steemit.com...@artistiquejewels/history-of-rachel-chandler-s-family-building-of-the-port-in-long-beach-epstein-connections-celebr ity-pedogate-and-a-secret

I thought Rachel Chandler was born into the Chandler newspaper (Los Angeles Times) dynasty.

Odd that Ghislaine Maxwell was born into a publishing dynasty, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sorry! This page doesn't exist.
Not to worry. You can head back to our homepage, or check out some great posts.
new postshot poststrending postspromoted postsactive postsa reply to: cherokeetroy

It was taken down already lol

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Pretty wild isn't it?

Rachel Chandler's Background, Connections to NXIVM, Standard Hotel, Marina Abramovich, modeling agencies, Epstein, Symbolism and Darkness

steemit.com...@artistiquejewels/rachel-chandler-s-background-connections-to-nexivm-standard-hotel-marina-abramovich-modeling-agencies-e pstein-symbolism-and

You can see her family history, people she is connected with and who she has photographed for and the modeling agencies she works with.
, she is also connected to people like Prince Andrew who is knows to have visited Epstein Island Several times and is good friends with Epstein.

steemit.com...@artistiquejewels/history-of-rachel-chandler-s-family-building-of-the-port-in-long-beach-epstein-connections-celebr ity-pedogate-and-a-secret

QOS
edit on 17-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

After the Suicide determination was officially made, the MSM guests/experts were all saying that the hardcopy report will spell out the details. Of particular interest was whether or not the HYOID bone in the front of Epstein's neck was really broken, meaning there was a lot of force involved in the "hanging".

Just because the Washington Post reported that the hyoid was broken, earlier in the week, doesn't mean that it really was broken. The hardcopy autopsy report would confirm or deny this Washington Post exclusive.

If the hyoid bone was not broken, 90% of those who doubted Epstein committed suicide, would doubt no more.

But as the hours went by, and no hardcopy autopsy report was released, everyone quit talking about the need to see it. Just weird.

If this was a report that the Trump Administration refused to produce, the Media and Congress would be complaining loudly, and preparing subpoenas / lawsuits / FOIA requests tonight!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Why isn't the page showing up on ATS, I can access it from my FB link

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I don't know? It seems they we're taken down not long after I posted them here. The first thing I do after posting a link on ATS is click (on my own post) it to see if I copied it right. It worked initially. Now their unavailable..over the target!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

It is the way that you link I think.

Your way of linking is not ATS friendly. Sometimes I can hit the quote button and copy and paste your link to get there.

P

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Pisses me off that an incredibly informative thread I posted 30 minutes ago..doesn't exist now.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

What a coincidence, I think that's the same steemit article I found today, it looks super detailed

History of Rachel Chandler's family, building of the Port in Long beach, Epstein Connections, Celebrity pedogate and a secret service agent

Fixed link.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's it!

Thank you sir

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: queenofswords

Note the dog leash in the beaufy picture (the one where she is cleaned up). In front of the red tray is a blue dog leash. In the messy pic, the leash is not there. Today, the NYPost has altered the pic and the leash is not showing.

Aforementioned leash...

Along with the phone of our mystery diner!

The location of the leash under the phone that seems to belong to the camera man makes it appear that the leash also belongs to the mystery person. The leash is the same color as her outfit. Could this be saying that she is the dog, the camera person is her handler, and the dog is off the leash?
edit on 17-8-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join