It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Did qmap take down the banner announcement about 8chan and it’s operator?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Report to the RCMP office at 1310 Sparks St, Sudbury, ON P3A 2C8, Canada to sign your confession.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ok I saw this meme...lol

I apologize in advance if anyone's offended by it but the reason I'm sharing is because of the bunks. Is this an actual pic of what his cell looked like? How is he going to throw himself off of that top bunk with enough force to break a bone in his throat..he'd have to be curled up in a cannon ball position or something like that

twitter.com...

This is what Bloomberg reported:

Epstein was found hanging in his cell from his bunk bed with a prison bedsheet wrapped around his head, according to a law enforcement source who spoke to the New York Post.

Epstein, who is 6 feet tall, reportedly secured the bedsheet to the top bunk bed and wrapped the sheet around his neck.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 16-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

If that pic is an accurate depiction of the height of his bunk, tell me how he snapped his neck bone

edit on Sat Aug 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Not toi sure if this has already been posted (in this format) but here is the fully uncropped picture. That's the first time I've seen it, so I figured I would share.

Also a new angle here that I havent seen. Puppy included.
edit on 8/16/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Dude. I almost dropped my phone, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Not toi sure if this has already been posted (in this format) but here is the fully uncropped picture. That's the first time I've seen it, so I figured I would share.

- I’m thinking camera person has a dog too. There’s 2 leashes. One with phone (blue) and one on G dog (brown).

- camera person’s red food tray on bench of pic1 is missing in pic2 and the blue looking bag/garment is moved to other side of table.
edit on 16-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Wow where'd you get the puppy pic, I haven't seen that one, before. Def not the same dog her bf was walking

Now compare the bus stop in her pic to the one in this article...not the same poster and I think the business insider pic was taken this week
www.businessinsider.com...

ETA daily mail published it? How'd they get it, I thought this was a NYP exclusive

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Cannonball with back double flip finishing with a half twist. The twist snapped his neck. 🙄

Yea, quite the mystery. According to this ER doctor who hasn't yet seen the autopsy report finds the story very suspicious and highly unlikely.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

hahaha there's so many great memes on Twitter, I was lol all day. & someone said Epstein's lawyers better be careful or they'll get a visit from Billy Blue Dress lmao

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How does In and Out Burger play into this? GM wouldn't eat a a place like this.

Lynsi Snyder:

Lynsi Lavelle Snyder-Ellingson[2][3] (previously Seawell, Martinez, and Torres, born May 5, 1982) is an American billionaire businesswoman, the owner and heiress of the In-N-Out Burger company. She is the only child of Lynda and H. Guy Snyder[4] and the only grandchild of Harry and Esther Snyder, who founded In-N-Out in 1948. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, in 2012, Snyder was the youngest American female billionaire.[5] As the sole beneficiary of family trusts, she is currently In-N-Out's majority owner and ultimately received control of the company's stock in its entirety on her 35th birthday, becoming the sole owner.[6][7]

In her January 2014 interview with Orange Coast, Snyder said that she has been the target of at least two kidnapping attempts. In the wake of these attempts, she has deliberately kept herself out of the public eye for the safety of her family, she said. The first purported kidnapping attempt occurred when she was still a high school student in Shingletown; the second took place several years later in Baldwin Park, near the local In-N-Out distribution center.[36]

Snyder funds Healing Hearts & Nations (HHN), a non-profit corporation that builds training centers in Africa and India and trains local community leaders for the purpose of providing different forms of counseling to the underprivileged local population.[22] She is also actively involved with the In-N-Out Burger Foundation, which supports abused and neglected children.

en.wikipedia.org...

This Burger Joint needs a dig.

Esther Lavelle Snyder (née Johnson) (January 7, 1920 – August 4, 2006) was an American businesswoman. She co-founded In-N-Out Burger, with her husband Harry Snyder, in 1948

Snyder was born and raised in Sorento, Illinois, as one of eight children (seven daughters, one son). She attended Greenville College and graduated from Seattle Pacific University with a bachelor's degree in Zoology.[1

Barry Sorento??
edit on 16-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

- I’m thinking camera person has a dog too. There’s 2 leashes. One with phone (blue) and one on G dog (brown).

- camera person’s red food tray on bench of pic1 is missing in pic2 and the blue looking bag/garment is moved to other side of table.

My instinct is telling me whoever took the pictures was there with her. I dont normally play into this whole coded message thing, but these pictures were taken with a purpose, and definitely not candid, or surprise.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Wow where'd you get the puppy pic, I haven't seen that one, before. Def not the same dog her bf was walking

Now compare the bus stop in her pic to the one in this article...not the same poster and I think the business insider pic was taken this week
www.businessinsider.com...

ETA daily mail published it? How'd they get it, I thought this was a NYP exclusive

See my post above this one lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I’m thinking the boyfriend. He was seen walking a diff dog right? That would be leash #2.

Hiding in plain sight? Not hiding?

link   
I may be way off base, but doesn't the blue leash under the phone represent "call off your dogs" while the phone under her book represents "call me, I'm waiting"?

Just throwing that out there. If covered already, my apologies. So much has transpired since the beginning.

Back to lurking.

Keep up the great work.

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

My instinct is telling me whoever took the pictures was there with her. I dont normally play into this whole coded message thing, but these pictures were taken with a purpose, and definitely not candid, or surprise.

I agree. There is another red tray sitting on the other bench to her left. It's almost hidden by the table. The dog shown has a brown leash and the one that was sitting on the table in the initial pic was blue. There was also a phone there. So, yeah...I don't think these pics were snapped randomly. They were intentionally posed and crafted and sent to the news media.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
PM

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whaaaaa...? You've got to be kidding me! Looks like we have another confirmation of the Greenland Disclosure Pattern. So far everything seems to be pointing to some big event/reveal in the December 2020 - June 2021 timeframe. If puzzled by this statement read the threads linked in my signature!

I was at a family party this evening. And my mostly normie fam, brought up the potential sale of Greenland to the US. I was fairly shocked.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Also, I forgot the exact location of this place...I think Century City or Fernando Valley. Isn't that where Ray Chandler is from

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So what I am understanding is that

She is the twin sister of Christine Maxwell

Possibly they will put the court in a bind.

How do you legally prove that you have Christine as opposed to having her (innocent?) twin?

Even if you have both in custody, how do you know which is which assuming they are gaming the system?

P

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I read this a while back...pretty detailed. I have a feeling RC is the daughter of someone we all know. These people are sick. Remove the long blonde hair and replace it with a black crew top..GM

steemit.com...@artistiquejewels/history-of-rachel-chandler-s-family-building-of-the-port-in-long-beach-epstein-connections-celebr ity-pedogate-and-a-secret

edit on 16-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join