It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You might have heard already that NASA has found a second impact crater there under the ice; and, apparently, that's a huge deal for people. I'm thinking there's much more potential there for the mining industry than previously thought. I LIVE inside one of the world's larges impact craters; mining here has been going on since the early/mid 19th century, and it's predicted that there is still at least a hundred more years to go before there's nothing left---and, that's just from one meteor hit. Greenland now has two hits. I wish I could go there and do some prospecting and stake a claim before you guys (America) buy it!

edit on 16-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

link   
Speculation grows Ghislaine Maxwell is planting appearances to throw the public off her scent

What led America’s most watched woman, who has not been photographed in public since 2016, to appear at one of the most recognisable places in one of the most photographed cities in the world?

Workers at the In-and-Out burger bar on the intersection of a motorway cornering the Hollywood Hills were under strict instruction not to divulge any detail of Miss Maxwell’s unexpected visit on Monday. The photos, obtained by the New York Post, show the socialite sat hunched over a burger, wearing a pair of glasses and with two plastic cups on her table.

In a second shot, she appears to be posing with her glasses removed and a book placed in front of her. A smartphone is sat on the opposite side of the table, suggesting she was not dining alone.

When asked about Miss Maxwell’s appearance, In-and-Out employees claimed to have been gagged by their employer and under strict orders "not to speak behalf of In-and-Out".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So when you work at a fast food chain, your boss has legal authority to 'gag ' you?

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep. I've put in a couple of posts back somewhere here i wasn't convinced they were after Saturday.
But good info on the poster date. Thanks. So anytime from March to August...
It will be interesting if one of those in the background comes out and says "yeah, i remember that, it was back in [enter month here]"

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Watch, come Monday, Mark Epstein files $100 Million wrongful death suit.

Hmmmm. Interesting. Hell, if the disgraced/fired FBI folks can sue; door is wide open.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yeah, not sure that’s possible. Heck, the DOJ/CIA/White House leaked and they have actual binding NDAs. Fast food joint; not so much.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

There's a pic in this article, I assume recent. The poster at the bus stop looks different than the one in G's pic. This one is white and says, 'ER '. The one in her pic is red?

www.businessinsider.com...

Her pic:
www.bing.com... https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fmaxwell_final-1200x630.jpg&exph=630&expw=1200&q=ghislaine+maxwell+in+n+out&simid=90873 997284&selectedindex=0&ajaxhist=0&vt=4&eim=1,2&sim=11

We need to get a current street view of that place asap
edit on 16-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Speculation grows Ghislaine Maxwell is planting appearances to throw the public off her scent

What led America’s most watched woman, who has not been photographed in public since 2016, to appear at one of the most recognisable places in one of the most photographed cities in the world?

Workers at the In-and-Out burger bar on the intersection of a motorway cornering the Hollywood Hills were under strict instruction not to divulge any detail of Miss Maxwell’s unexpected visit on Monday. The photos, obtained by the New York Post, show the socialite sat hunched over a burger, wearing a pair of glasses and with two plastic cups on her table.

In a second shot, she appears to be posing with her glasses removed and a book placed in front of her. A smartphone is sat on the opposite side of the table, suggesting she was not dining alone.

When asked about Miss Maxwell’s appearance, In-and-Out employees claimed to have been gagged by their employer and under strict orders "not to speak behalf of In-and-Out".

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So when you work at a fast food chain, your boss has legal authority to 'gag ' you?

Maybe a dig into the owners of In-N-Out or that specific franchise (if that's what it is) is needed? I'm wondering if she wasnt alone, that whoever's took the pictures was her lunch buddy?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: queenofswords

Does the leash match the one GM had on the table with her? Personally, when looking at the pics I don't even see a leash anywhere; however, others claim they do see one. So, no idea.

The original picture was posted on pg. 207 a few pages back by Diaspar.

Note the dog leash in the beaufy picture (the one where she is cleaned up). In front of the red tray is a blue dog leash. In the messy pic, the leash is not there.

Today, the NYPost has altered the pic and the leash is not showing.

"The dog is gone---unleashed. Good Boys have cleaned up."
edit on 16-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Vice goes down the rabbit hole:

What Did Ghislaine Maxwell Order at a California Burger Place? An Investigation

In recent days, the Daily Mail has placed her in Massachusetts and the Daily Beast has placed her in France. Thursday, the New York Post placed her in Los Angeles, where she was spotted eating at an outpost of a popular California burger chain while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” perhaps in an attempt to make everyone paying attention simultaneously yell “Come on!” But this raises yet another mystery: Exactly what was Maxwell eating?

An attempt to call the Universal City outpost of the California burger chain where the Post spotted Maxwell was stymied by the burger chain’s policy of not listing phone numbers for individual restaurant locations. A customer service representative who answered the number listed for all the California burger chain’s franchises said that she would not, out of concern for employee privacy, be able or willing to put me directly in touch with anyone who might have served Maxwell or observed her eating, and suggested that I call a marketing representative.[...]

There are several technical difficulties involved here. One is that while the Post’s photo is clear and well-composed, it doesn’t offer a full picture of the sandwich—presumably a burger of some kind—on Maxwell’s table, due to its positioning in a tray. Another is that while cups offer the most obvious points of reference for scale, they’re partially hidden behind the tray in the Post photo, and behind burgers and fries in the California burger chain’s online menu. It’s also unclear whether the cup presented on the online menu is a large or small. (Cups of both sizes are on Maxwell’s table.)

www.vice.com...

Read the full article for more clues, they went all out
edit on Sat Aug 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yea some shady stuff going on there

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Note the dog leash in the beaufy picture (the one where she is cleaned up). In front of the red tray is a blue dog leash. In the messy pic, the leash is not there. Today, the NYPost has altered the pic and the leash is not showing.

Aforementioned leash...

Along with the phone of our mystery diner!
edit on 16 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Epstein strangled? An ER Dr. weighs in

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Maybe a dig into the owners of In-N-Out or that specific franchise (if that's what it is) is needed? I'm wondering if she wasnt alone, that whoever's took the pictures was her lunch buddy?

In N Out ??? Mirror

What’s in their burgers?

Cannabis WH on signage across the road

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What do you think is going to happen if this debacle continuous to the point that it's undeniable there's a cover up? What do you think the public response will be when everyone who's paying attention finally sees that the emperor is naked

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Anyone get a chance to enlarge the posters to compare? I'd do it if I wasn't on a tablet

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Admittedly I have many pages to catch up on. This thread, I have taken more of a view/role of a spectator. And what a fine group of thinkers there are... The view is beautiful from where I sit.. I was compelled to join ATS because of this thread and I am compelled to say this ..... Tick tock, it seems the times up... Time for Good to defeat evil. We all know the difference.... Just compelled to post ... Godspeed... Ymmv

I would Rather face the battle and lose it than to have turned away and been defeated...... honestly love to all
edit on 8162019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Eta .... For TGIF sake

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Been busy most of the day today, y'all, so apologies if already posted, but I don't think it was.

Someone was looking through the Epstein flight logs and discovered his plane flew to Antarctica while he was in prison. On 7/23. Curious I thought. (ETA: 7/23 was also the day of his first suicide attempt)
edit on 16-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

ETA2: There's also this in relation to Antarctica. Apparently there is a particle accelerator down there under the ice. Someone discovered it while playing around with a FitBit. Was able to see the paths people were walking down there (apparently hundreds of people with FitBits), and determined it likely to be a particle accelerator under the ice. Could this be what all the hubbub is about down there or is there something else? I'd assume under the ice shelf is a darn good place to put a particle accelerator for overheating issues. But also because of its location in proximity to the magnetic poles. Cutting edge science down there, I imagine.

tyler.team...=The%20most%20striking%20ring%20structure,or%20circle%20under %20the%20ice.&targetText=The%20area%20is%20called%20the,shelf%20is%20a%20land%20mass.
edit on 16-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Been busy most of the day today, y'all, so apologies if already posted, but I don't think it was.

Someone was looking through the Epstein flight logs and discovered his plane flew to Antarctica while he was in prison. On 7/23. Curious I thought. (ETA: 7/23 was also the day of his first suicide attempt)

Hell... i dunno what to make of that one!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sounds like BS to me.
I doubt any of the employees at In n Out knew who she was.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well something is obviously going on down there. Something very important. Important enough for all the world leaders to make regular trips down there and too important for you and me to know about it.

From the NAZIs during and after the war straight on through to the Huma Abedin emails (in one email she seemed thrilled they were going back down to Antarctica), leaders have been down there for a long time now.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join