It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Here's Borgerson out walking Maxwell's dog. Or it's his dog...but I thought he was home with his cat

twitter.com...

Ha! He's walking a vizsla dog. An article I posted last night says Ghislaine was seen by a neighbor out walking her dog, a vizsla.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Perhaps we should focus our attention to Greenland a little more closely. That place is GIGANTIC, and only 50,000 people live there. When was the last time you heard some news about Greenland? There could be almost anything happening there and nobody would know a thing. Only thing I know of substance about that place is that we have an Air Force base there that absolutely nobody wants to get stationed at.
edit on 16-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seriously. What more needs to happen before she gets arrested? How much more evidence do they need? She might be even worse than Epstein, actually. Not one thing that has happened since the day Epstein was arrested has made sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: Diaspar

I took a copy of the original pic

But it wasn't the first pic that was taken. Look now on NYP
This was the first one, then she 'smartened up' before the other one was taken...

Here is the un cropped photo that was originally posted.

I want this to be just another pic with no meaning other than Miss Maxwell likes In N Out.
However....I’m compelled to look deeper. Assuming that this story and two pics are communicating something more important. Who is she communicating to and what is she trying to say?

Generally I think she is saying I’m here to finish what JE never got a chance to do and that’s exposed the Hollywood elite.

No straws in her cups.
edit on Fri Aug 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: Diaspar

I took a copy of the original pic

But it wasn't the first pic that was taken. Look now on NYP
This was the first one, then she 'smartened up' before the other one was taken...

Here is the un cropped photo that was originally posted.

I want this to be just another pic with no meaning other than Miss Maxwell likes In N Out.
However....I’m compelled to look deeper. Assuming that this story and two pics are communicating something more important. Who is she communicating to and what is she trying to say?

Generally I think she is saying I’m here to finish what JE never got a chance to do and that’s exposed the Hollywood elite.

But it could go deeper....Well I’m gonna take this down a weird road so hang on.

Two photos one person but very different looking person.
Dualism, MK Ultra, Split alters (personalities). She’s playing both sides. There are two sides to the story.

Also two phones, two cups and of course highway 101. 1+1=2

I see two fries but only one burger. In the original first pic there was a burger wrapper in the Lowe left corner just behind the couple in black.

The burger wrapper has the Bible verse Nahum 1:7 (17) hidden on it. That verse is the start of a section of that chapter that is titled the Destruction of Nineveh. LA, Hollywood has been compared to a modern Nineveh.
See the Citadel link

I’d add mor but I’m on my phone and limited time.

No straws in her cups.

Good point. The cups have obviously been moved between the two shots, even accounting for the slightly different angle that photos were taken from. So you move the cups, but haven't drank anything from them. Seems like the whole thing was a photo op, maybe to send a signal to someone.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Right? Even Bronfmans were arrested and charged in connection to Rainere. wtf

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Perhaps we should focus our attention to Greenland a little more closely. That place is GIGANTIC, and only 50,000 people live there. When was the last time you heard some news about Greenland? There could be almost anything happening there and nobody would know a thing. Only thing I know of substance about that place is that we have an Air Force base there that absolutely nobody wants to get stationed at.

My uncle did a tour there in the US Army during the 1950's. He told me about how freaking cold it was, but not much else.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Why TWO cups?
Why keep the lid on your beverage while eating a burger and fries?
If she was with her dog...one cup could be water for her dog.

The transformation between photos is remarkable.
The woman is clearly a witch.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She's telling somebody that the "dog" is off his leash. The straw (pointer) of The Good Boys sitting at the table under that sign is pointing at the sign that says 'Cleaners'. Things went from beaufy to messy.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

All I know is that with Epstein's death, you'd think that there'd be an urgent priority to bring his accused co-conspirators under protective custody asap

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I dont know if you folks are aware or not, but a reddit user did an awesome job breaking down the full 600 pages of the Epstein Files for easier reading.

First 300

Second 300

It really is well done and very easy on the eyes for reading.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just spitballing...is all of this just optics? Are they all deliberately making this appear as a cover -up or conspiracy in order to raise suspicion which in turn would wake more people up? We are watching a movie

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

They Have Ruled !!!

Epstein SUICIDE !!!!

He Kneeled and Choked 😈💫💫

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Just spitballing...is all of this just optics? Are they all deliberately making this appear as a cover -up or conspiracy in order to raise suspicion which in turn would wake more people up? We are watching a movie

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just got done making that assertion over on another thread. I do believe it is.

Sorry for leaving y’all but I’m ready to fly from the nest. LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course they have...

Must have been those super strong paper bed sheets

Stinks, not that i expected anything but a suicide verdict

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I'll hope he gets the deal, I don't want to see China over there.
But the problem could be the Danish Monarchs and their ties with British Monarchs I think?

edit on 0b07America/ChicagoFri, 16 Aug 2019 15:49:07 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Aug 2019 15:49:07 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

All I know is that with Epstein's death, you'd think that there'd be an urgent priority to bring his accused co-conspirators under protective custody asap

I dunno if that's her in both pics or not. If both photos are, in fact, her, she is very good at concealing her identity. Which makes sense considering we strongly suspect she's Mossad.

Either way though, she may not have actually been there at the time reported. May have been earlier that those photos were taken. We know the media is corrupt and not above publishing total bullsnap.

She may be tougher to find than we would expect. I'd hope like hell she is brought in ASAP. Unless they're tailing her and leading them to other folks up the chain.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I do feel as if they're on a stage and their production is being filtered through the media to us --the audience. I swear I can even hear canned laughter or 'wah wah ' as I read the absurdity in these articles...i.e. his death ruled a suicide

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They Have Ruled !!!

Epstein SUICIDE !!!!

He Kneeled and Choked 😈💫💫

Anything else would send the nation into a spiral of chaos. Now it’s just the tin hat folks. Again. Well played DS. Well played.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don't think anybody is buying this, honestly. Lots of people I know who are not into conspiracies know something is not right with all of this.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join