It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: SouthernGift

I do feel as if they're on a stage and their production is being filtered through the media to us --the audience. I swear I can even hear canned laughter or 'wah wah ' as I read the absurdity in these articles...i.e. his death ruled a suicide

it is the very concept of seeing it as a story that makes our own pen and paper come into view
🍿😘👌🏼🖊📖

link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course they have...

Must have been those super strong paper bed sheets

Stinks, not that i expected anything but a suicide verdict

Was there or was there not a cellmate ?

If there was a cellmate, WHO was the "cellmate" ?

Were the sheets "paper" strength or were they not ?

link   
Duplicate posts are a thing again? Apologies. 😐

edit on 16-8-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

link   

From paper bedsheets, and no second opinion?

Well another rabbit hole to dig through, Q would have some answers to look for..

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoFri, 16 Aug 2019 15:48:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Aug 2019 15:48:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I guess we'll have to wait and see if there's going to be normalcy to any of this or if we're just going to continue being led down Bizarro Road

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Diaspar

Of course they have...

Must have been those super strong paper bed sheets

Stinks, not that i expected anything but a suicide verdict

Was there or was there not a cellmate ?

If there was a cellmate, WHO was the "cellmate" ?

Were the sheets "paper" strength or were they not ?

They aren’t actually paper but there is something called “tear-away” sheets that will rip apart with force that is said to be standard use in psych wards, prisons, etc. my husband is a first responder and that was his first remark about the “hanging”

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

He was taken off suicide watch, so he probably had regular bed sheets. If they had him in a cell with bunk beds they obviously were not to concerned that he was going to hang himself.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Did he shriek with the paper sheets wrapped around his neck? Is it possible to shriek when you're hanging by your neck?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It took a turn in the right direction with Epstein arrest and Dems panic. Then no additional arrests but more Epstein victims. Then Epstein taken off the board.

EpGate - unless others are implicated and arrested this dies on the vine and the trafficking arrests will continue at the “soldier” level. My personal clock on this one is 12/15/19. If nothing new by then, dead ended with Epstein.

SpyGate - clock ticking on this one. It’s like evidence in public space points to more than enough to get arrest warrants. The lack of action may simply indicate DOJ/FBI still flipping rocks to see what crawls out. My clock on this one still sits at 10/31/20.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Enderdog

I would certainly be interested in seeing the info you're talking about. On a possibly related note it wasn't too long ago and I saw a blog entry about some guy trying to translate the Torah into light. I didn't bring it to the board because it was only possibly tangentially connected and the final product didn't make much sense to my eyeballs. Lol.

At any rate, I do believe there is such a language lost out there. A Universal language of sorts. And considering that and everything else the Tower of Babel story rings true. Also related perhaps but I can't recall where I saw the info, but the Tower of Babel itself seems to be linked to DNA.

If you find that link please pass it along.

It’s starts with a thought, then the sound we make when we talk creates a vibration that affects the water we’re made off. Out language creates our reality.

I will try and find the website that shows the shapes and sounds of Hebrew.

Terrence McKenna was on to this - quote

“If the truth is told so it can be understood, it will be believed”

Lies and deceit create a false/alternative/evil reality.

Back to lurking....

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It “seems” that the narrative shifted from “how the &$@? did they let him commit suicide” to “it MAY have been homicide” THEN to “oh, it was suicide, ok, nothing nefarious”.

The unbelievable/unacceptable suicide now becomes “good, not homicide”. As if the suicide is “ok”.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The only logical explanation could be that he stood on the fixed concrete stool and dropped himself on the toilet edge ?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

From paper bedsheets, and no second opinion?

Well another rabbit hole to dig through, Q would have some answers to look for..

I keep seeing people say stuff about the paper bedsheets, but I honestly haven't read it anywhere else. Is there a real source for this?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The only logical explanation could be that he stood on the fixed concrete stool and dropped himself on the toilet edge ?

That's the solitary cell he was in. Then he was moved to double cell (but on his own) and "threw himself off top bunk" apparently (if you believe any of this BS, which i do not!!)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

I do not either but before the fake news are going to say it, I've said it first..

link   
Here's the woman who ruled his death a suicide. Time for a dig

A native of New York City, Dr. Sampson earned her Bachelor's degree at Princeton and obtained a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology at Rockefeller University. She earned her degree in medicine at Cornell University Medical College, followed by a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.

www1.nyc.gov...
edit on 16-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

link   

I thought his cell was for 2 people? He was supposed to have a cellmate but the cellmate was moved prior to it happening, allegedly? If that's the case then it was a bunk, not a single bed. I also swore I read that he hung himself from the top bunk?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Woman falls 5000’ with defective parachute, survives.

Epstein falls 40” and bones broken in neck and he dies.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Then I wonder how the heck The Sun got this info?

Daily mail got the same image?

edit on 0b15America/ChicagoFri, 16 Aug 2019 16:13:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 16 Aug 2019 16:13:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Woman falls 5000’ with defective parachute, survives.

Epstein falls 40” and bones broken in neck and he dies.

Haha

I can't claim the following one as i saw it elsewhere...

Newtons law is now being replaced by Epstein's Law
Its just F = M now, who needs acceleration

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join