It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: mtnshredder

America should abolish parties and stop allowing them to divide Americans, they just reinforce tribalism and will lead to conflict once again if we don't end it.

And replace it with what?

Free parking?

LMAO. I’m in sign me up.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: namehere

America should abolish parties and stop allowing them to divide Americans, they just reinforce tribalism and will lead to conflict once again if we don't end it.

And replace it with what?

Free parking?

LMAO. I’m in sign me up.

Well, I figured it is just as valid as any other ideas offered after they make a statement such as that. It's easy to say, "TEAR IT ALL DOWN", but they are silent when it comes to what will be built to replace it. So, you tear down an "offensive" building, statue, etc...what do you replace it with in that space?

Free Parking!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I find it as a sad state of of moral and political affairs, when our racist-in-chief has pulled out all the stops for his reelection campaign for 2020. Despite sincere misgivings from some elected Republicans...the rest have fallen-in with a lockstep fascist jubilation, that quite frankly...boggles the mind.

Though I'm not surprised...given the State of White Nationalism in our country, and throughout the world; along with the abhorrent racist rantings of D.J.T. and others.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Though I'm not surprised...given the State of White Nationalism in our country, and throughout the world; along with the abhorrent racist rantings of D.J.T. and others.

The term “white nationalism” and “racism” is used so loosely anymore that it’s lost its relevance to its true definition. It’s become diluted and meaningless for the most part. Got anything else?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Trueman
New Jersey? I hope its Southern Jersey as in fields of Asparagus and Cape May Diamonds. The Sopranos was a great series. I watched every episode. Too bad that "Tony" passed on. Great acting in that series.

Newark. Can't be more Sopranos than that.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Trump has a great point. Those congresswomen should not be pissing on the very country that elevated them to the status of lawmaker while saying nothing of the s-hole countries from which they came.

You mean America? What a weird take. Except one, but she was naturalized and legally a citizen, which I thought Trump was a-OK with. Hmm.. maybe not?

And the entire point of our government and country is so that the PEOPLE (including politicians) don't have to kiss the bunghole of the country in which they live. But it's nice to see how easy it is to separate those who believe in what this country was founded on, vs. those who embrace a white-dominated, nationalistic government butt-kissing nation instead.

It's amazing during his presidency, how much Trump raises the bar with borderline (or flatly overt) racist comments, insults and pushing the limits on what he can get away with.. and due to the frog in the water effect, no one seems to really care. If he wins another Presidency, I think the nation and all other nations will be shocked at what America will have become when it's all said and done.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Trump has a great point. Those congresswomen should not be pissing on the very country that elevated them to the status of lawmaker while saying nothing of the s-hole countries from which they came.

You mean America? What a weird take. Except one, but she was naturalized and legally a citizen, which I thought Trump was a-OK with. Hmm.. maybe not?

And the entire point of our government and country is so that the PEOPLE (including politicians) don't have to kiss the bunghole of the country in which they live. But it's nice to see how easy it is to separate those who believe in what this country was founded on, vs. those who embrace a white-dominated, nationalistic government butt-kissing nation instead.

It's amazing during his presidency, how much Trump raises the bar with borderline (or flatly overt) racist comments, insults and pushing the limits on what he can get away with.. and due to the frog in the water effect, no one seems to really care. If he wins another Presidency, I think the nation and all other nations will be shocked at what America will have become when it's all said and done.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
and due to the frog in the water effect, no one seems to really care.

Nice, racism against the French in a post decrying racism... have you no shame?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick
Pray tell. What did I ''make up''? Tell me can you? You quoted two sentences, so what did I make up.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I would prefer at least a three party system for better balance. With one, everything slides to one side. with two things slide to either end. A good solid three party system would promote more middle ground and that to me is where we should head.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Technically, his comment was more directed towards the "Land" and economy, from whence they came and the abominable conditions that those people have to live in, and not about the color of one's skin, their gender or their religion. Those 3 were never once mentioned in his comment. You can't be racist against land nor economy. More Liberal twisting of words.
edit on 16-7-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

It's rather racist to imply a white person can't represent a black person because of the colour of their skin.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's not just a twisting but unadulterated misrepresentation. They keep going back to "intent" as if their racist intent is shared, Trump's intent was not racist.

It'll bite them on the arse if a real racist pops up, boy who cried wolf springs to mind...
edit on 17-7-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Totally agree with you. Cant read much about it in the MSM here can we. I am 50 / 50 in the air as whose trying to destroy the USA. The Chinese or The 4th Reich or both.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yes sir. A Tony bag a doughnuts Sopranos stronghold.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Agree. They just twisted and spun it back on him. Notice Congress just voted yesterday to admonish Nancy Pelosi for calling Trump a racist in the House. That vote passed. That vote now sets up Omar and the others for expulsion from Congress if the keep it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Waterglass

Technically, his comment was more directed towards the "Land" and economy, from whence they came and the abominable conditions that those people have to live in, and not about the color of one's skin, their gender or their religion. Those 3 were never once mentioned in his comment. You can't be racist against land nor economy. More Liberal twisting of words.

Not really. When a reporter specifically mentioned his comments directed to the congresswomen to Trump, he responded with basically the same. He did not correct the reporter - he said yes, they can go back or at least not "hate America." Which has no basis in reality either really.

There is no mistake in who he was talking about. And it was an ignorant comment that few of his sheep will call him out on. At least four Republicans did, that's something.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
"Hey Rocky!

Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

meanwhile, the Dem's are so caught up in censoring him, fighting among themselves and being aghast at his "racist" words.

Noooooooo one notices the EO he signs and passes and it barely gets any mentions in the press.

Shhhhhhh.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass>>> A "Go to hell" would have been more to the point and harder for them to twist into a racist statement. And if the progressives are embracing racism and bigotry themselves, they can't attack others for it.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

New York City
Crime rates* (2016)
Violent crimes
Homicide
Forcible rape
Robbery
Aggravated assault
Total violent crime
Property crimes
Burglary
Larceny-theft
Motor vehicle theft
Arson
N/A
Total property crime
Notes

*Number of reported crimes per 100,000 population. Population of New York's 14'th district 691,715 ; So multiply those numbers by 7.... Strikes a small town guy like me as rather crime infested.

No racism there.

Minnesota's 5th district, the overall crime rate in Minneapolis is 109% higher than the national average. For every 100,000 people, there are 15.73 daily crimes that occur in Minneapolis. Population of Minneapolis alone is 708,082.

2016 Crime (Actual Data)
Incidents
Aggravated Assault
Arson
N/A
Burglary
Larceny and Theft
Motor Vehicle Theft
Murder and Manslaughter
Rape
Robbery
Crime Rate (Total Incidents)
Property Crime
Violent Crime

No racism there.

Michigan's 13th district.... Heh well... Detroit alone is the second highest violent crime rate in the U.S. at 43.5 homicides per 100,000 people... Population of Detroit alone 673,104 people.

Population
Violent crime
Murder and
nonnegligent manslaughter
Forcible rape
Robbery
Aggravated assault
Property crime
Burglary
Larceny-theft
Motor vehicle theft
Total crimes
(9,883,640)
Rate per 100,000 inhabitants

Source: FBI Uniform Crime Report, 2010

No racism there, just extremely violent people.

Massachusetts's 7th District which includes most of Boston.

The city's violent crime rate for Boston in 2016 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 78.15%. Pretty high, however MA as a whole aside from Boston has a pretty low violent crime rate. It's just that one district, that's pretty rough...

No racism, just factual violence. Perhaps they really do need to leave Washington and go fix the issues from where they came. Michigan alone had almost 12,000 instances of force'able, violent rape. Where is the concern on protecting those women ?

edit on 17-7-2019 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2019 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join