It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

a duly elected Congresswoman, who has committed no crime?

Didn't she marry her brother to get him into the US?
edit on 17-7-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You're better off asking how I see it objectively.

Objectively, I have to agree it sets a really bad precedent. And worries me deeply.

Emotionally, I feel like people who don't appreciate what they have been given should have to give back what they have received.

Emotionally I can't stand people who bite the hand that has fed them.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Did she? I know Trump asked his audience that same question. But he didn't have an answer either. Seems if anyone would know, President Trump would know, and if he knows, why not prove it? Or at least, leak the proof.

Where is the proof that these two people are siblings? Maybe, Trump will send a couple of Cracker Jack detectives to Somalia to find out, and get the long form birth certificates.

Otherwise, this sounds like just another version of birtherism.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Trump will send a couple of Cracker Jack detectives to Somalia to find out, and get the long form birth certificates.

Are you asking the president to weaponize the fbi, cia against political opponents? Did you not know that could get him impeached or are you hoping he does it in order for him to be impeached.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

LOL. I'm referring to the detectives that he supposedly sent to Hawaii to find Obama's birth certificate.

I'm not going to comment on whether or not Trump has already weaponized our domestic and foreign law enforcement and intel agencies.

But surely he has intel on whether or not Ilhan Omar married her brother, in order to get him in the US.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
As far as the Trump tweet of "go back where they come from" I don't care. Kamala Harris ruined any high ground the Dems had when she said Trump “needs to go back where he came from and leave that office.”

I still don't like Trump, but I would have to be blind not to see the bias and hypocritical bull# going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm referring to the detectives that he supposedly sent to Hawaii to find Obama's birth certificate.

He has to go by different rules now that he is in office. It is why you never see presidents hiring private firms for such things.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
As far as the Trump tweet of "go back where they come from" I don't care. Kamala Harris ruined any high ground the Dems had when she said Trump “needs to go back where he came from and leave that office.”

I still don't like Trump, but I would have to be blind not to see the bias and hypocritical bull# going on.

Wow.

Good for you!

*applause*

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I may lean left on some issues, but I am not koo koo bat# crazy left. I am not going to side with people pushing for open borders and the destruction of the tenents of our constitution. To be very honest I was totally pissed off when I saw what they pulled at the hearing with former ICE director Homan. That was F'ing despicable.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I miss this.

We may disagree on the "how" but the Constitution was always respected on either "side".

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

He has to go by different rules now that he is in office. It is why you never see presidents hiring private firms for such things.

I'm fairly sure that US Congress people are vetted by the FBI and NSA, if not a few other alphabet agencies.

He, the President of the United States of America, insinuated that a US Congress woman broke immigration law by marrying her brother, without proof, in front of millions of people.

This is just another round of Trump brand birtherism, insinuating that this woman isn't a real American, and isn't qualified to serve as a US Congress women. And now, with absolutely no proof, he has whipped up crowds of white people chanting "Send her home".

This isn't just another version of "Love it or leave it". This isn't "If you don't like it here, leave."

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And you have the left labeling anyone and everyone a racist that doesn't agree with them. AOC pegged Pelosi as a racist and Ilhan Omar posting things saying anyone who supports Trump is a racist.

The left doesn't have the moral high ground and they are just as guilty as the ones they are throwing stones at. I really hoped that the left would get their # together do a reality check and realize they lost because they went too far left then picked a horrible candidate, but instead they have doubled down on their idiocy and have pushed those who tend to stay in the middle farther away.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Whether or not you agree with Ilhan Omar's political positions, she is a citizen and a US Congress woman. The president is whipping up mobs calling for her to be deported.

They're not chanting "America, love it or leave it". They're not chanting "If you don't like it here, you can leave".

As a US citizen, she has a legal right to criticize Bebe Netanyahu's government and its stance of Palestinians, and to support and defend American Muslim communities from 911 prejudice. She has the right to condemn Trump's "no tolerance policy". She has the right to support "Medicare for All". As a US Congress women, elected to represent her constituents based on the policies she ran on, she has a duty to promote those ideas.

No one has the right to demand her deportation from the US, especially not based on an unsubstantiated birtherism rumor.

Ilhan Omar's political opinions aren't that much different from Bernie Sanders' radical proposals, why aren't Trumpettes calling for his deportation and the removal of his citizenship?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

They are voicing their opinion their wish and hope.

How can you, on one hand, stand up for her antisemitism and condemn others for their anti-Ohmar.

You are being a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Woah!

Waitaminute!

I thought it was the position of the left that speech had consequences.

Omar can say whatever she wants.

But we all have a right to respond.

Or are you for silencing criticism of Omar?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So he complains when Obama’s in office, runs for president with the slogan of make America great AGAIN, then tells other congresswomen ‘who he was reluctant to name for w/e reason’ who were elected by American citizens as representatives to get out and go back to where they came from if they complain about and don’t like America?

That’s actually anti American and starkly hypocritical on his part. Why isn’t this obvious?

3 out of 4 congresswomen were born in the US. Omar criticized a pro Israel super pac that spent $22 million in 2018 influencing our political process and Trump says she hates Israel?

She hates big money influencing and dominating our political process. That’s actually pro American. Why isn’t this obvious?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh ttump had a rally this evening...
" love it or leave it"

He doubled down
No F's given.

Would that they were chanting "Love it or leave it"! But they're not. They're chanting "Send her back!"

How do you feel about that? How do you feel about a mob calling for the deportation of an American citizen, a duly elected Congresswoman, who has committed no crime?

She hasn't been exonerated per your standard.
Or do your standards change based on party affiliation?
Not suprising.
You know someone did something and all.
She is a crapbag imo.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She hasn't been exonerated per your standard.

LOL Only Trump goes around declaring exoneration!

She's "innocent until proven guilty", presumably, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be great if you actually responded to what she said, in context of the conversation she was having at the time, instead of responding to Trump's lies about what she said?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Wouldn't it be great if you actually responded to what she said, in context of the conversation she was having at the time, instead of responding to Trump's lies about what she said?

So now you're telling me how to respond.

How authoritarian.
Shocked face.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join