It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well this guy does have some stones and in this case he didn't lie about it. In my opine this goes much deeper.

Go back

President Donald Trump on Sunday called out progressive Democratic congresswomen in xenophobic terms, saying: “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Gold her what for, huh

I like his ...take care of business bit....

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Notice how Trump states facts and all the progressives have is propaganda against agencies following laws that have been on the books since before Trump was a politician. Every time I see them having these fake emotional breakdowns, I just laugh because they’re upset about Obama’s way of dealing with illegals. Trump wants to fix the issue but the Democrats want to use them for political purposes instead.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is news, why?

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I knew the thread title was BS, here’s what he actually said

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

Completely different to go back to where you came from which I would not have approved of, what he did actually say though I’m fine with.
Don’t know much about Tlaib but Omar disgusts me, I don’t believe she has any redeeming characteristics.
She hates America and Americans and wants to change it to suit her own wants.
AOC just strikes me as crazy and not to be taken seriously, Omar though seems evil, snake in the grass gonna nite you on the ass evil

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Nice to see the POTUS telling an American citizen to go back from where they come from.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why not and in Trump world this may be his moment;

John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” challenged every American to contribute in some way to the public good. In this lesson, students learn about a theme in President Kennedy’s inaugural address, civic action, and consider how it applies to their own lives.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

link   
OP, I've always been told eating paint chips will rot my brain. Never saw an example of it before, thanks for that.

Is my original thought. I don't want to be a dick though but thats just where I am coming from.
edit on 14-7-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
link   
Loved it

Best POTUS ever.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Trump is so cool. 😊

He just says what most people are thinking.

Trump 2020!!!!

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Nice to see the POTUS telling an American citizen to go back from where they come from.
Good I too agree, and I'll back the POTUS up in that regard.

Gotta treat anti-Americans like garbage, sorry if that pisses you off that we're taking the trash out and airing the room.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I knew the thread title was BS

Why so disingenuous? Look it up again. I attached the thread for you. Politico wrote that article with that headline as the header. Omar is a radicalized woman.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

She's a citizen. Why stop at her, why not just tell everyone who doesn't agree with the current admin to 'go back' to where they come from. Here's an idea, start putting up posters of those who don't 'look american' with physical features and traits, and then label them with a symbol as well.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

IKR, Like Trump is such a hitler and a racist and a homophone.

I didn't bother to read the actual statement, either... Who needs to, orange man honk reeeeee!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Isn't he from New York?

Lmao.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I knew the thread title was BS

Why so disingenuous? Look it up again. I attached the thread for you. Politico wrote that article with that headline as the header. Omar is a radicalized woman.

I saw the link, wasn’t having a go at you just pointing out that I knew he didn’t use those exact words.
It’s not gonna stop CNN and there Ilk saying he used that exact phrasing, that’s if they don’t add he threw in the N word and a couple gay slurs for good measure
edit on 14/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Trump never even highlighted the person in question, it's just assumed it's Omar. But hey, Omar, Muslim, woman, from NY, She's definitely a terrorist! See how fast you are to defend the man and the blatant lies of these articles tied to him? All it takes is one person like to me to point out the fallacies of media and social media from right wing BS and true colors come out.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So why so disingenuous? Have you read the book masquerade? Its about how the Nazis took over other countries. It was written by Soro's father

In my opine that they "she" are not simply presenting an opposing view. They use the same tactics as described in the Soros book. Even Pelosi had enough of their carp. They are openly attacking everyone else who doesn't agree with their views and even threaten others within their own party. That's a Nazi tactic and if you agree with them that's your agenda.
edit on 14-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It's a completely different world, and completely different situation. It will never get to the point of a full fascist state. But who know, it might. Omar is a person who was bullied and now lashing out at people because of what she lived through. She's unhinged, but she's still an American, and no one should tell a American citizen to leave or insinuate anyone to leave because of different politics and views, that's anti American.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well correct as they goin it all the time to make him look rotten.

My personal opinion in this matter is that we are at war with the Deep State 4th Reich. Those women are aligned with that effort. The 3rd Reich has regrouped after WWII and morphed into USA via Deep State or The 4th Reich. They control all of USA MSM along with many in Congress and the Senate, Governors and hundreds of Judges. The 3rd Reich was aligned with Islam. The 3rd Reich [Hitler] tolerated Christians but hated them along with Jews. So now Iran is in play. Plus look at the mass migration into Europe. Same countries attacked by Germany in WWII by many of Islamic backgrounds. Attack and hate the white guys. ANTIFA and the 9th circuit court. It all aligns itself along with guys like Comey, Brennan and others.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join