It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
I read the whole statement as "You ought to work locally, not here, for the places that elected you, because you would get more done that way". Not as offensive as it can be made to sound.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I agree with you somewhat but I am not going the route of Neville Chamberlain. I am of the opine that she has been radicalized and I have had enough of her hate speeches and I have listened to several of them so as to formulate my opinion. My mind is made up on her. She is unbalanced.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Well correct as they goin it all the time to make him look rotten.

My personal opinion in this matter is that we are at war with the Deep State 4th Reich. Those women are aligned with that effort. The 3rd Reich has regrouped after WWII and morphed into USA via Deep State or The 4th Reich. They control all of USA MSM along with many in Congress and the Senate, Governors and hundreds of Judges. The 3rd Reich was aligned with Islam. The 3rd Reich [Hitler] tolerated Christians but hated them along with Jews. So now Iran is in play. Plus look at the mass migration into Europe. Same countries attacked by Germany in WWII by many of Islamic backgrounds. Attack and hate the white guys. ANTIFA and the 9th circuit court. It all aligns itself along with guys like Comey, Brennan and others.

I knew Hitler was a fan of Islam, said something along the lines of how easy world domination would be with an army of Islamic extremists.
As for the rest.... damn
That deserves its own thread, hurry up and make it

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You're right. But look at how easily people assume what was implied by both sides of the aisle.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I have all of my materials. It took me several years to compile the information as I could not make sense of how all of the white guys and girls are going after their own kind. Soros book put the final nail in the coffin on it for me!

Several books on it have been written on the 4th Reich and published and I believe that all of the authors are still alive. Before I was to write that thread I wanted to read a book written by George Soros father, Its about how he lived among the Nazis and survived in WWII in Hungary. Its called Masquerade by Tivadar Soros. He describes how over the years the Nazis could get Jews to turn against each other and Hungarians against Hungarians. To the point of killing them via pure murder. It begins gently then escalates. Just like what we are seeing in the USA. I just finished reading it last week

Tivadar Soros, also says that a One World Government [New World order] would stop all future wars. Ok, but what if the bad guys are running it?
edit on 14-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 14-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
She calls herself a Somali - American when she is now a citizen of America. I will never understand why people put another country in front of the country they are the citizen of unless they have dual citizenship which I don't believe she does. Even if she was it would be American - Somali since she resides here, pays taxes here. I don't think she ever lived in Somalia though or hardly.

If she is so proud of Somalia and dislikes America, the history of America then yes, she should go back to Somalia. Go preach to the gangs and pirates over there and see how that works out. It won't work out and that's why her parents came here.

Many have called her out for bashing this country including her own party. It's not just Trump. Her rhetoric is fake outrage because if it's so damn awful then just leave.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Tivadar Soros, also says that a One World Government [New World order] would stop all future wars. Ok, but what if the bad guys are running it?

Bad guys won't get a chance to get elected. A one world government won't come until a new world order of trade is established. Which is happening right now. Large coalitions of nations will eventually make up most of the world, the EU will be the first, America's will follow, and China will eventually stabilize one in Asia, and they are already starting with their new 'silk road' project. There will be rouge nations, but will eventually not be able to compete with the likes of the US, Canada, and Mexico or majority of the EU, which is why I think Brexit will be a huge issue.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well that would fit in with NAFTA. NAFTA sunk and morphed into China because many Mexicans didn't want to work in factories back in the 1990's and into 2000. They would work a week and leave. I worked at GM in Canada and also had some Mexico responsibilities. GM did not have that people issue but all 2nd and 3rd Tier parts plants did in Mexico. So all work went to China. Possibly different today. However, China doesn't play it fair and they are hurting entire world. I do not believe anyone can get them under control especially as Russia, China, South Africa and Brazil and India form BRICS.

BRICS is the acronym coined for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No one is saying there won't be growing pains. But China is investing heavily into Africa right now, they can no longer rely on the America's as their cash cow. And Mexicans will need to start pulling their own weight.
China is even establishing a solid trade route to Nairobi. Times are changing.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I see the left leaning posters in this thread is falling for the propaganda. He’s not telling them to permanently go back to their countries. He’s telling them to go back and fix their countries and then come back and show us how it’s done. He’s talking policy, but I guess it’s easier to stay uninformed and make it out as racist instead of putting it into context.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

So when's he going to leave Iran, Israel, NK, etc alone to fix their own nations problems? I'm sure that 30bn a year funneled into Israel would do wonders for American citizens.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Arnie123

She's a citizen. Why stop at her, why not just tell everyone who doesn't agree with the current admin to 'go back' to where they come from. Here's an idea, start putting up posters of those who don't 'look american' with physical features and traits, and then label them with a symbol as well.

Hey, you're on to something there...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Trump targets four freshman congresswomen, Pelosi in Twitter storm

The Tweet

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

Let's be clear here ok? He was not referring to one woman. He was referring to the four women who are rangling with Pelosi because of their progressive stance.

Yet he says, ''congresswomen''. Note the ''women'' part of that statement. In the second part he says ''they'' twice. Referring to one woman would be ''her''

But now the real rub...... Only one of those four women he was referencing was born in another country. The other three were all born in the good old USA.

His mind lumps them all together. Why? He sees them all with the same focus. They are of foreign ethnicity.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

He’s telling them to go back and fix their countries and then come back and show us how it’s done.

It was stupid either way. We need to fix our country.

It was miscalculated and doesn't make sense IMO. It doesn't offend me, but like it or not this is their country now.

Someone could just as easily say for Trump to go back to Germany and fix it first and that wouldn't make any more sense than his statement.

I don't like the vast amount of the left of people he's "calling out", but we need to fix this country.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I read an article about her getting picked on at school as a child. Well boo hoo. Kids get picked on in every school in America. Every school I attended I got picked on, even beat up a couple times but I never cried about it, told on them or discussed it as an adult. Eventually it stopped when I started standing up for myself, making real friends, playing sports.

Children normally emulate their parents or people they respect so I bet some of that is going on. Parents, relatives are likely extremely bitter people. It doesn't help either that she has a small peanut gallery in Congress egging her on. Never going to get anything accomplished with that attitude. Hopefully she eventually grows up but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So the MSM has to rewrite the statement to make people believe he said another country ?

Rich 😎

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Nice to see the POTUS telling an American citizen to go back from where they come from.

He didn't. The OP's thread title is beyond misleading, it's incorrect.

He didn't tell the Congressman to go back to where she came from, he told the Comgresswoman that ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS should go back to where they came from. And then after they've figured out how to fix the problems in their own country, then maybe they can come back and complain about ours.

But OP still can't use the word "opine" correctly, so it's not surprising that he/she would post a confused thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Nice to see the POTUS telling an American citizen to go back from where they come from.

Where does it say that ? 😆

MSM crapaganda 😆

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I like to push buttons based on the OP to get real answers. The article in question insinuated that Trump said this but didn't actually say it. And it also implied that it was focused towards Omar, someone who has been focus of right wing social media a lot and majority of it is lies.

Edit: I forgot to add that MSN is a rather left leaning news source, and is using the right wing hate to pander to their reader base. It goes full circle.
edit on 14-7-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I read the whole statement as "You ought to work locally, not here, for the places that elected you, because you would get more done that way". Not as offensive as it can be made to sound.

Then why single out progressive leaning Congress "women"?

“So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run,"

Which Congress women come from "s# hole" countries? Doesn't he know that Congress legislates laws, whether they're women or men Congress representatives, and that they are sent there by the people they were elected to represent, not the President?

And, what do you think he meant when he said Nancy Pelosi would be happy to arrange travel and that they couldn't leave fast enough, if he was only talking about progressive Democrat Congress women going home to focus on the "totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"?

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

www.msn.com...

Not as offensive as it can be made to sound.

Yeah, after reading it, it doesn't sound offensive at all! /sacrasm

edit on 14-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join