It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yawn. the same guy has America experiencing the highest quality of life in 20 years. Fact: The story was fake news, trump never said that.

(post by projectvxn removed for political trolling and baiting)
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Stop with your bull# virtue signaling nonsense.

I am an immigrant. I didn't commit tax fraud and immigration fraud. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a racist. I don't have active ties to terrorist organizations. I don't trash the US at every turn.

She's an anti-American infiltrator and needs to be stripped of her fake citizenship and set back to her #hole country where she belongs.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Stop with your bull# virtue signaling nonsense.

I am an immigrant. I didn't commit tax fraud and immigration fraud. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a racist. I don't have active ties to terrorist organizations. I don't trash the US at every turn.

She's an anti-American infiltrator and needs to be stripped of her fake citizenship and set back to her #hole country where she belongs.

Wow.

But you call those seeking a better life (legally) anti-American who should be "sent away." Borrow my mirror.

You just proved my point.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Look at that 4D chess playing grandmaster. Uniting his opposition with one simple statement when they had been at each others' throats just yesterday.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Liquesence:

...America and its welcoming principles of inclusion for all people, especially for those born here, and even more for those seeking a better life for themselves and their families...

Bear in mind, that which I have quoted of you is alive and well in America, as long as such people have followed the correct international protocols and procedures. Being an immigrant isn't a qualifying key that automatically opens the door into the country of your dreams without first being examined for suitability.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Liquesence:

...America and its welcoming principles of inclusion for all people, especially for those born here, and even more for those seeking a better life for themselves and their families...

Bear in mind, that which I have quoted of you is alive and well in America, as long as such people have followed the correct international protocols and procedures. Being an immigrant isn't a qualifying key that automatically opens the door into the country of your dreams without first being examined for suitability.

"Examined for suitability."

Wow.

Define "suitability."

Define "examined for."
edit on 14-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I like Trump because he tells it like it is straight up. He doesn't mess around with the mamsy pamsy crap other Political figures do.

We have a Point Blank President.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
That some of you are apparently ok with, and condone, what he tweeted today is representative of what is wrong with this country and with many of his supporters, including those on this site.

If you agree with his tweets today, you should never be so bold as to call yourself American patriots who love America or what it stands for, because those tweets are everything that is the antithesis of America and its welcoming principles of inclusion for all people, especially for those born here, and even more for those seeking a better life for themselves and their families, and for swearing to defend and serve the country that welcomed them (and/or their ancestors).

And you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Applause! and with good grace, I really hope there is a Mod who can/has given you same.

edit on 14-7-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

But you call those seeking a better life (legally)

Ihan Omar did not do things legally.

I earned my citizenship.
Omar #s on hers.
edit on 14 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This could be a prelude to her being stripped of Citizenship for criminal activities !!!! 😧

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Lincoln sent people away for being anti establishment legally. Omar is a great example of a target for this.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Look at that 4D chess playing grandmaster. Uniting his opposition with one simple statement when they had been at each others' throats just yesterday.

I thought it was 12D superstring chess. The "master plan."

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This could be a prelude to her being stripped of Citizenship for criminal activities !!!! 😧

I sure hope so.

People don't understand immigration law. They also seem to turn a blind eye to her criminal activity.

She needs to be ejected from congress and shown the door.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If New York is such a terrible place that needs so much fixing why isnt Trump going back to fix it before coming back and telling us how its done....

Maybe because like the congress members he was sent to Washington to do a job there and that other people are working on the local issues that are so terrible according to Trump.

Even being that generous he comes off as an ass.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Lincoln sent people away for being anti establishment legally. Omar is a great example of a target for this.

Actually, what you're describing is fascism.

And fascism is anti-American. We have the Constitutional right to be anti-establishment.

See also my first post in this thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
That some of you are apparently ok with, and condone, what he tweeted today is representative of what is wrong with this country and with many of his supporters, including those on this site.

If you agree with his tweets today, you should never be so bold as to call yourself American patriots who love America or what it stands for, because those tweets are everything that is the antithesis of America and its welcoming principles of inclusion for all people, especially for those born here, and even more for those seeking a better life for themselves and their families, and for swearing to defend and serve the country that welcomed them (and/or their ancestors).

And you should be ashamed of yourselves.

BS. When politicians sworn to uphold our constitution are doing everything but and undermining our sovereignty, they need to be called out. This bleeding heart SJW nonsense needs to stop. They’ve already proven over and over that they don’t care about these people nor do they give a crap about our vets and homeless. Their hypocrisy is pathetic. Gets old watching these people trying to give our country away to anyone that wants to step on our soil.

The taking down of our American flag to raise a Mexican flag this week should tell you all you need to know about these immigrants and their feelings toward this country. Yet people like you and some members of congress are defending them and welcoming them with open arms. These people are not assets to our country, they’re a burden on taxpayers and our welfare system among other programs and always will be.

Is this the kind of government you want running our country and the type immigrants you want in this country?

Wake up, these members of congress don’t care about you or this country. I think Trump telling them to go elsewhere is very appropriate in light of their actions

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Liquesence:

"Examined for suitability." Wow. Define "suitability."

Easy enough.

A) Do they have a criminal record, and if so, what sort of crimes have they committed?

B) Are they educated to a certain level.

C) Do they bring with them expertise the host country needs and wants that it cannot adequately find amongst its own people.

D) Have they followed the correct international protocols and procedures? Not doing so automatically qualifies them as an 'illegal alien'. The host country can do without immigrants who already flout its laws before they have even crossed the border.

Let me ask you a question: do you think it is okay to allow unfettered immigration?
edit on 14/7/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Forever to be labeled " the divider in chief ".

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is about Trump not Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join