It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

They are voicing their opinion their wish and hope.

They are hoping that the government deports her for her outspoken opinion?

How can you, on one hand, stand up for her antisemitism and condemn others for their anti-Ohmar.

What anti-Semitism? I heard her criticize Trump for asserting that American Jews have an obligation to support Bebe Netanyahu's government , accusing him of exploiting the anti-Semitic trope of dual loyalty of the Jewish community to America and Israel.

I heard her criticize Bebe Netanyahu's government's approach to the Palestinians. Nothing that I heard from her was anti-Jewish or anti-Semitic.

I heard her defending American Muslims, whoa are people, but the same people who were responsible for 911.

You want to punish her because someone told you she hates Jews, and you believe it. But she never said anything that would indicate any such thing.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

She hasn't been exonerated per your standard.

LOL Only Trump goes around declaring exoneration!

She's "innocent until proven guilty", presumably, right?

Not in your interpretation of the justice system, or are you simply a hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

When did I ever claim the justice system exonerated anyone?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

In the post above.
Nice try tho.
Justice for some?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

They are hoping that the government deports her for her outspoken opinion?

Arhhh... Throws hands up. I have seen videos where people hope Trump dies. People need to grow a pair and get over their feelings. For the females get metaphorical pair.

People can say whatever they want. It goes both ways. Her posting everyone is a racist is her right it is there right to say get lost. Harris can say go back to where you come from and so can Trump. Pots and Kettles everywhere. Neither side is clean neither side is nice. Both sides are drinking flavored Koolaid and pointing at the other. Only one side is pushing to tear down the constitution and to open borders. I don't support them.

The bias is real or the gunman attack on the detention facility would have been the big news along with AOC and their gaggle refusing to condemn it. No.. the big story is Trump said mean things and they want him to be labeled a racist all while the same mean thing is said about Trump yet "crickets". I am tired of the hypocritical PC political theater being the big issue while real problems are being ignored.

I am not defending what Trump said I am defending his right to say it. The same way I would defend Harris for saying it. Free country free speech and people need to get over it. The thing is right now the left is the most hypocritical group out there and it isn't like this just dawned on me. Last election people were calling Trump supporters violent while there was ample video of Trump supporters being attacked and their cars vandalized. The left is quick to accuse people of being racist yet right after the election a mentally impaired white boy was kidnapped tied up and tortured yet where were the calls of racism then. People cars have been defaced or even set on fire because of a bumper sticker. How many times have people been attacked because of a hat that says Make America Great Again? Maybe the great period of time they are referring to is a time when people wouldn't be attacked for a #ing hat. I am not talking about the idiots that walk into a BLM rally with that hat because they are asking for it the same way someone wearing a Che Guevara shirt walking through downtown Miami is asking for it. No, I am talking about people simply at a burger joint or college or going to a store where they are attacked.

I never see the leaders of the left come out and condemn the acts of violence against the right. They say nothing about Antifa assaulting people or destroying property. They said nothing when Trump rallies were set upon by people shouting obscenities defacing there vehicles or starting fights. The leaders on the left are more concerned with political theater than fixing problems they were elected to fix.

I also have to wonder just how dumb the leaders on the left have become. If they just let the damn wall be built it would never be an issue the right could rally behind. A wall may not work in fact that is what is claimed and if so why are they fighting it. When the right got on board with gay rights and the bills were passed it was a smart move. Now, the left is grasping at straws for something to get everyone riled up about. Look at what they pushed since, Trans rights, seriously. I am just not woke enough for putting biological male prisoners in a female prison or watching biological males with lipstick competing in women's sports. I am guessing a lot more people feel the same than not. I am sure not for open borders and have never been. If the left was smart they would allow the border wall to be built and defang the right with that issue. But they won't.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

She hasn't been exonerated per your standard.

LOL Only Trump goes around declaring exoneration!

She's "innocent until proven guilty", presumably, right?

Not to you. You have already declared Trump is NOT innocent. I love your double standard. This is what you had to say yesterday ...

In a court of law, Donald Trump is presumed innocent, until the prosecution presents its case, and a jury makes a decision.

But Donald Trump is not in a court of law, and he is not innocent.

So she is not in a court of law, and she is not innocent. Did I do it right?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I have seen videos where people hope Trump dies.

But have you seen an elected politician leading a mob of their constituents in chants of "He must die"?

I am not defending what Trump said I am defending his right to say it. The same way I would defend Harris for saying it.

But you won't defend Ilhan Omar's rights.

This isn't about left and right and who is more violent, or who condemns violence more, or who is more hypocritical. Trump supporters don't get to decide what an American is, or who is "American" or patriotic enough to be called American and embraced by American society.

If they just let the damn wall be built it would never be an issue the right could rally behind. A wall may not work in fact that is what is claimed and if so why are they fighting

Because, without getting into the philosophy of walls, it goes against everything they stand for. Why should Congress indulge Trump's whims, with billions of tax payer dollars, when they believe it will won't even work? We don't elect our representative to give in to unpresidential tantrums.

Trans rights, seriously. I am just not woke enough for putting biological male prisoners in a female prison or watching biological males with lipstick competing in women's sports.

You mad bro? What do trans rights have to do with calling for Ilham Omar to be deported because of her political beliefs? Hey, you know what? I'm sick of the evangelical right manipulating the oval office to fight against women's reproductive rights and equal pay, but you don't see me whipping up crowds calling to have Mike Pence stripped of citizenship and deported, jailed or killed.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not to you. You presume Trump's innocence and assume Clinton's guilt. You all presume Ilhan Omar's guilt, based on rumors, and support those who are calling for her citizenship stripped and for her to be deported, without proof, and indictment or a trial.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Good thing we can have opinions and we aren’t lawyers in court, isn’t it!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Omar is digging a deeper hole for herself. Introducing a resolution to boycott evil Israel.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
U.S. Congressman Rashida Tlaib really said that the Holocaust gives her a "calming feeling"?

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Omar is digging a deeper hole for herself. Introducing a resolution to boycott evil Israel.

www.foxnews.com...

The resolution doesn't mention Israel by name, but she confirmed to reporters that Israel is indeed the country she had in mind.

And, bonus, she directly compared Israel to Nazi Germany.

Background info: The Arab League has a long-running boycott of Israel. Under US law, it is illegal to participate in this boycott. I work for a large multi-national corporation, and I have been trained on this as part of my job. If anyone ever asks me if we do business with Israeli companies, employ Israeli citizens, or anything along those lines, we'll need to report the incident to the State Department.
edit on 18-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
...........and now Trump says he tried to shut the send her back chants down at his rally by "talking really quickly" (ranting about Omar and making unfounded accusations against her)

I'm starting to wonder about his mental health.
Does this man know he's on video?
Does he have short term memory issues? Early onset Alzheimers maybe? Wouldn't wish that on anyone

Anyways, Trump supporters take note - he says he doesn't like that chant. Thinks its bad. Felt bad about it. You have your new instructions.

...until he contradicts himself in the next few days

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

That was tested previously
www.vox.com...

the president’s perfect score of 30 out of 30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment conducted during his physical exam on Friday. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment, or MoCa, is a tool designed to spot the symptoms of dementia that come with a neurodegenerative disease like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s. According to Jackson, Trump requested a cognitive test during his annual physical, and is the first president to have undergone one.

So how many time would you suggest he take this?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So how many time would you suggest he take this?

Until he is aware of his surroundings maybe?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Trump "disavowing" the chant after the success.

A brilliant strategy 😎

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Of course.....
Just the president or all elected officials in dc?
Or just the ones you disagree with?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
...........and now Trump says he tried to shut the send her back chants down at his rally by "talking really quickly" (ranting about Omar and making unfounded accusations against her)

Does this man know he's on video?
Does he have short term memory issues? Early onset Alzheimers maybe? Wouldn't wish that on anyone

Anyways, Trump supporters take note - he says he doesn't like that chant. Thinks its bad. Felt bad about it. You have your new instructions.

...until he contradicts himself in the next few days

You really don't see it, do you? The President's mental health is solid, he's got it together enough to trigger the masses into responding like crazy people to him and his supporters. He's playing them (you) like a goddamn fiddle and you're too busy projecting the results onto him to find a mirror and realize that simple fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

All of them seem to have badly selective memories.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, no no..... I do get it.

Its exactly the same as it was with you and Obama.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join