It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Wayfarer

No, he's not. He's calling them out for crapping constantly on the country who affords them a much better standard of living than the country their parents (or them in at least one case) came from.

And they're over here moaning, whinging, and crying that the US doesn't implement the same sorts of policies that in many cases helped make their countries of origin the proud crapholes they are today.

So, yeah, if their ideas are so wonderful, they need to test them on countries where the help is badly needed. Go to those countries and fix them.

Hate to say it, but I do agree with Trump. Go fix your ancestral homes before you change the one that made you what you are now.

This is just another example of Racism.

They are American's. Claiming that need to go fix their own # first is racist because the problems in the US right now are their #, not those other countries. This is just blatant racist disenfranchisement.

Again, I repeat, there is no other country for these congresswomen to go to, because they are US citizens. Saying they should go fix their own country is textbook racism.

By your admission you have no right to claim any ill of your nation until you have made sure that all the # is copacetic back in whatever nation your ancestor's hailed from. Surely you see the absurdity of that?
edit on 29pm19fpmMon, 15 Jul 2019 13:13:06 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jul 2019 13:13:06 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I knew the thread title was BS, here’s what he actually said...

I'm not sure how obfuscating his racist remarks does anything other than point out your own racism or lack of reading thoroughness.

What he actually said, "So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run".

It really can't be any more clear than that. Trump is telling these US born women to go back to the country of their ancestral origin. Short of just blatantly calling them ethnic slurs (which most Trump supporters have no problem with) it doesn't get any more textbook racist than that.
Nope, no matter how you twist it, it isn't racism.

I mean, what kind of racist tells someone to go back and come back to their position of power? That literally makes no sense, unless you're incapable of reading and scream racist at everything.

He is obviously and only referencing the S#hole country the innept Government is located, signally that indeed these are S#hole countries with bad Governments.

Leftist, lol.

Uh, this isn't a complex issue to grasp. Trump is racist because he's calling out US citizens (natural born) for their race and disparaging them specifically for that. Like, I get it that it's unpalatable to have this spotlighted, but no matter how many times you say 2+2=5 doesn't make it true.
I get that even simple math escapes you, considering this wasn't Racism, considering he is singling out there place of origin with which their inept government is located, all directed towards their government and then responding to come back, lol.

Saying a bunch of times doesn't make it true Wayfarer, but lets be real, you'll rather wallow in ignorance? Have at it haus 😎

Its not ignorance, its just a fact. No matter how many times you try and paint that turd it doesn't change the fact that its racist.
Sure it is, you're just twisting stuff up to suit your own narrative and dislike for Trump, its pitiful.

You calling this racist is like stuffing a 5lb pound bag with 100lbs of BS, it doesn't work nor matter how hard you try, it isn't racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Be that as it may.. You could maybe... possibly use what brain cells that are firing, to realize that the vast majority of Americans dont care about race/color/sex/etc..

But what we do care about .. is immigrants who become senators and try to tell us how bad our country is and its allies.

What you display.. and all people on the wrong side of history is : Cognitive dissonance

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I'm not sure how obfuscating his racist remarks does anything other than point out your own racism or lack of reading thoroughness.

What he actually said, "So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run".

It really can't be any more clear than that. Trump is telling these US born women to go back to the country of their ancestral origin. Short of just blatantly calling them ethnic slurs (which most Trump supporters have no problem with) it doesn't get any more textbook racist than that.

I mean, what kind of racist tells someone to go back and come back to their position of power? That literally makes no sense, unless you're incapable of reading and scream racist at everything.

He is obviously and only referencing the S#hole country the innept Government is located, signally that indeed these are S#hole countries with bad Governments.

Leftist, lol.

Uh, this isn't a complex issue to grasp. Trump is racist because he's calling out US citizens (natural born) for their race and disparaging them specifically for that. Like, I get it that it's unpalatable to have this spotlighted, but no matter how many times you say 2+2=5 doesn't make it true.
I get that even simple math escapes you, considering this wasn't Racism, considering he is singling out there place of origin with which their inept government is located, all directed towards their government and then responding to come back, lol.

Saying a bunch of times doesn't make it true Wayfarer, but lets be real, you'll rather wallow in ignorance? Have at it haus 😎

Its not ignorance, its just a fact. No matter how many times you try and paint that turd it doesn't change the fact that its racist.
Sure it is, you're just twisting stuff up to suit your own narrative and dislike for Trump, its pitiful.

You calling this racist is like stuffing a 5lb pound bag with 100lbs of BS, it doesn't work nor matter how hard you try, it isn't racist.

Sorry fam, definitively racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Leftist, lol.

Naw bruh, definitely aint.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild

Be that as it may.. You could maybe... possibly use what brain cells that are firing, to realize that the vast majority of Americans dont care about race/color/sex/etc..

But what we do care about .. is immigrants who become senators and try to tell us how bad our country is and its allies.

What you display.. and all people on the wrong side of history is : Cognitive dissonance

So you just hate immigrants. How many generations back do your ancestors have to have matriculated to the US before one is considered a natural citizen (since being born here doesn't qualify under your silly notion).

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Leftist, lol.

Naw bruh, definitely aint.

Yeah, sorry, agree to agree that I'm right and you're wrong.
edit on 29pm19fpmMon, 15 Jul 2019 13:15:34 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jul 2019 13:15:34 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You just lost kid

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You just lost kid

Lost what, I'm talking to crazy people on a nothing forum? Methinks you think to highly of yourself or your silly opinions my man.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Trump and certainly myself are referring to Omar. She has to go.

**relax, its just a debate.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No, they're not Americans. They're leftists. Leftists demonstrate time and again, no matter what ethnicity they are, that they hate this country as it is. They may claim they love it, but what they really love is the Utopian dream world they've created in their head, what they think they can make us all be, and the power they think they'll get in the process.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Trump and certainly myself are referring to Omar. She has to go.

**relax, its just a debate.

I'm cool brother, no harm. Did Trump actually call Omar out specifically and I missed it, or rather is that inference from his vague tweet?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So you just hate immigrants. How many generations back do your ancestors have to have matriculated to the US before one is considered a natural citizen (since being born here doesn't qualify under your silly notion).

FALSE. Same old liberal BS.

We hate illegal immigrants. Especially ones that hate the USA and refuse to become a part of the country or obey its laws.

Legal immigrants are great. So great in fact we've made the greatest nation on Earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Im just a Red, White and Blue American man. Say what you want about me .. hah

Truth is you are just

In retrospect.. I like how they are 'Americans' and we are racists lol

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

He did not.. But thats what a brain is for. Critical thinking and understanding who (hes talkin about) or why he is saying what he is.

Use the thought and not NPC your way through a debate

edit on 15-7-2019 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

some selective reading going on.....

I think you meant to link this in reference to your selective reading, "Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries..."

Please point out the racism in that remark.
I will wait.
Democrat? Clearly an insult, I wont argue that; Congresswomen shouldn't be an insult; origninally came from countries...when is the truth an insult?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No, they're not Americans. They're leftists. Leftists demonstrate time and again, no matter what ethnicity they are, that they hate this country as it is. They may claim they love it, but what they really love is the Utopian dream world they've created in their head, what they think they can make us all be, and the power they think they'll get in the process.

Wow well um you just jumped the shark dude, so I guess if you're claiming that everyone who doesn't agree with you or your way of life is an enemy then you're way past the point of help or reasonable discourse.

If that is in fact just inflated hyperbole because you're upset then that's a bit more understandable...

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Leftist, lol.

...and this is a perfect example of why "racist" accusations are now meaningless. If Trump's position on this is "racist" then I can honestly say racism has become a throw away, utterly worthless "criticism" of someone and is certainly no longer the same specter that once lynched human beings and drove their families out of neighborhoods. We have succeeded in neutering racism and making it powerless in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are correct. No assimilation... fine. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Wow well um you just jumped the shark dude, so I guess if you're claiming that everyone who doesn't agree with you or your way of life is an enemy then you're way past the point of help or reasonable discourse.

If that is in fact just inflated hyperbole because you're upset then that's a bit more understandable...

Reading comprehension... she didn't castigate "everyone who disagrees with her" she castigated "leftists" who, by definition, stand in direct defiance and opposition of the values and principles the United States of America, as a Capitalist Representative Republic, was built upon.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join