It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Go back to America lol

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Too bad they all came from the schitte hole country called the United States Of America.
I believe they are already there.
And doing the work he requested.
First things first get rid of trump.
Thats a start.

I don’t agree with you on most things and being honest I think TDS has addled your brain somewhat but I fear you are going to get your wish.
Sadly they will get rid of Trump
in 6 years

P.s I’m fairly certain Omar was born in Somalia.
I currently live in Cambodia, even if I became a citizen no one would say I “come from” here
edit on 15/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

(post by richapau removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm glad to see Trump play by the same rules as these anti-American communists.

Guess they don't like being treated the same way they treat everyone else.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Waterglass

Stupid jerkoff sorry sack excuse for a person and president. 3/4 of the people he mentioned are US citizens born and raised. Trump should go back to germany, and take his whore wife with him.

Kind of like AOC accusing Nancy Pelosi of being a racist, huh? Yeah, what a jerkoff sorry sack excuse for a person and congressperson.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: smurfy

I'm busy basking in the glory of highest quality of life in 20 years and highest wage growth in US history to care about your fake news.

did you prove it to be fake news?...no you didn't, because it isn't, then you act like a child talking about 'lefties'.

As it happens I am a dyed in the wool capitalist who does care about people, unlike the thieving cretan sat in the White House.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: strongfp
In my opine

I swear that I'm not trying to be a jerk, but 'opine' is a verb.
it's your opinion, and to give your opinion is to opine.

Again, this is just for your reference, I'm not trying to be mean.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Pandering to his supporters no doubt, Trump knows how to rally his followers and by the looks of this thread it worked.

Are we suprised by the lack of class in the comments from Trump or his ATS defense team.......nope

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I love how the media is spinning this... All of these Congresswenches come from crime infested cities and cry about treatment of other areas that shouldn't be their top concern. Trump tells them to go back to where they came from and start there. You could have half a brain and still know Trump was referring to their districts, so acting retarded and saying Trump was talking about them going to another country doesn't speak very highly of the low intelligence of these women. Poor, stupid things.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Notice how Trump states facts and all the progressives have is propaganda against agencies following laws that have been on the books since before Trump was a politician. Every time I see them having these fake emotional breakdowns, I just laugh because they’re upset about Obama’s way of dealing with illegals. Trump wants to fix the issue but the Democrats want to use them for political purposes instead.

Because it worked for them in 2007. The democrats destroyed the economy and were able to blame it on Bush ad fool enough people to win the next election. Since they never have new ideas, they've destroyed the border and are trying to blame it on Trump to make themselves look better. Difference is, this time the democrats are the idiots for thinking they can fool the people again.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I especially the love the part about "COME BACK".

Yeah, so go back to your S#hole countries, fix them first, then come back and fix your current S#hole district.

Literally what Trump said word for word and I AGREE.

These UN-American and Anti-Semitic Democrat Congresswomen, the "Flab4".

Smart move by Trump to call them out, what people in society fear to say, but Trump doesn't, it doesn't even faze him.

It is because of this that I continue to firmly support my President. To look at all the liberal media outlets twist and spin his tweet, to energize their rapidly depleting base, the Radical Progressive Left shrieking, it's all glorious.

Taking a step back, my only issue is him possibly unifying the ignorance, for a moment there, they were too busy pointing at each other calling themselves Racist and with ONE tweet, they all looked up and pointed back to Trump to call him a Racist.

The left is loud, but that's all it is, hot air.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think you meant: Stephen Miller....

He's the one who tweets....

You do know who he is right...?

Lol, carry on ATS. Carry on...

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Stupid jerkoff sorry sack excuse for a person and president. 3/4 of the people he mentioned are US citizens born and raised. Trump should go back to germany, and take his whore wife with him.

He didn’t mention anyone or reference a particular number of people that he was calling out so how do you know he was 3/4 wrong?

Here’s a list of all US politicians born overseas
Linky

How do you know he wasn’t referring to any number of these people?

Whore wife seems a bit much

The TDS is strong in this one ladies and gents, be careful

Edit: sorry should have said “ladies, gents and miscellaneous” apologies to any mentally ill people I may have inadvertently offended by my lack of inclusiveness

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
On one hand this doesn’t seem as bad as it first sounded

These four women seem to often criticize the USA as having concentration camps, be racist, etc

So he is saying before they slam the USA they should go back to their countries and fix them

And I get where trump is coming from

But it was a stupid thing to say

One, he should know they would be spun as him being sexist or racist, and so he should # his mouth

Second, like it or not, these people were elected, and even if we think their criticism of the USA is wrong, this is their country as long as they are here legally, which they are

So while I don’t think this was racist, it was a dumb comment

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Try reading that tweet again Jay. It says ''congresswomen'' not congrersswoman. Likewise it refers to ''they'' twice and never to ''her''. So sure, the image in his head, or the head of who ever wrote the tweet, could have easily have been the woman who most visually depicts the ''foreigner'' blanket but the words clearly depict a blanket stereotyping of all four.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You need to look into it deeper as your MSM evidently misquoted him as to he said you need to go back to your crime infested districts here in the USA.

This is how Fox News quoted the tweet.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
..and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
..it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Where does it mention ''districts''. For your sake, I read it again and only found ''countries''.

Has he followed up with other direct tweets leading you to believe he meant districts and not countries.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Did he ever say country or countries?
Isn't it possible he is talking about the counties/cities where they came from?
Food for thught

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I was thinking of AOC at the time. Another crazy.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

She is way off. Seriously. Plus shes dangerous. I mean she threatened other Democrats in congress. Said she would take names and put them on a list.

There is one article out today about drinking from toilets and AOC. I was going to post but it was only sourced by one guy so far so it could be so so. But the issue is that a Spanish speaking DHS guard or agent heard the entire conversation. The migrant replied toilet to the AOC question. These toilets have like a water dispenser above the toilet. So the guard says that's how the migrants describe running water. Meaning NO they don't drink out of the toilet bowl but the water comes from the toilet.

1. AOC apparently never saw a garbage disposal before Washington.
2. AOC may have never seen that type of toilet / faucet combo before.

Enough

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well our joust could be moot point. Omar may be expelled from USA and AOC is getting hammered by Democrat Voters in Poll.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join