It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Take a look at this graph.

Never here them say a peep and those are Americans of all races.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Liquesence

Undermining a duly elected president is treasonous in Lincolns day.

In America, it's Constitutionally protected free speech.

Welcome to America.

For Whom? Which free speech is correct?

Both of them Have it.

I'm willing to die to make sure they both can speak.

Both are equal in speech and offense.

why should either one be silenced?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I knew the thread title was BS, here’s what he actually said...

I'm not sure how obfuscating his racist remarks does anything other than point out your own racism or lack of reading thoroughness.

What he actually said, "So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run".

It really can't be any more clear than that. Trump is telling these US born women to go back to the country of their ancestral origin. Short of just blatantly calling them ethnic slurs (which most Trump supporters have no problem with) it doesn't get any more textbook racist than that.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

There was a time even though no one is perfect and so mistakes were made big mistakes that the POTUS would or could be viewed as a RESPECTFUL Global Representative of the American people in general.

I try to be optimistic and give most the benefit of the doubt🤔

In relation to the current POTUS I figured the American people and Hillary as well as the global community had a unfair psychological game played against them that road on the back of a foreign countries word game called FAKE NEWS and so game was set. I'm sure the Russians that were responsible had their tracks cleared. Except the boss...😐
Now the current representative at times has displayed and continues to display disrespectful rhetoric AT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE WORKS FOR

Yes he does well with NK and keeps the wall-streets moving positive which drives the overall foundation of finances for the country but when it comes to human relations with the American people and her Original allies it's like if you don't smile at the enough, praise the and worst of all act like you like the (annoyingly as if dealing with some corporate cutthroat) he seem to catch feelings...

Rhetoric filled with ignorance like recently shared by the POTUS only energizes the weakest of weak hearted who seek segregation and psychologically harms the many who like working integrated as one.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I'm not sure how obfuscating his racist remarks does anything other than point out your own racism or lack of reading thoroughness.

What he actually said, "So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run".

It really can't be any more clear than that. Trump is telling these US born women to go back to the country of their ancestral origin. Short of just blatantly calling them ethnic slurs (which most Trump supporters have no problem with) it doesn't get any more textbook racist than that.
Nope, no matter how you twist it, it isn't racism.

I mean, what kind of racist tells someone to go back and come back to their position of power? That literally makes no sense, unless you're incapable of reading and scream racist at everything.

He is obviously and only referencing the S#hole country the innept Government is located, signally that indeed these are S#hole countries with bad Governments.

Leftist, lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Lets be honest regardless of if you support trump or think he should crawl back up whatever ass hole pooped him out, this is a monumentally dumb thing for him to say. He is only giving his critics more ammunition and further alienating entire demographics of voters in the process.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

Then come back and show us how it is done.........

wow
some selective reading going on.....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I mean, what kind of racist tells someone to go back and come back to their position of power? That literally makes no sense, unless you're incapable of reading and scream racist at everything.

He is obviously and only referencing the S#hole country the innept Government is located, signally that indeed these are S#hole countries with bad Governments.

Leftist, lol.

Uh, this isn't a complex issue to grasp. Trump is racist because he's calling out US citizens (natural born) for their race and disparaging them specifically for that. Like, I get it that it's unpalatable to have this spotlighted, but no matter how many times you say 2+2=5 doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It seems to me everyone forgets about the silent majority..You know.. the people that work for a living.. have families.. ACKCHOOALLY contribute to society. Trump spoke the truth and no body cares about the loud minority.

maga2020

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” he added. “Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”

Then come back and show us how it is done.........

wow

It's a case of hearing what they want, then the brain shutting down before the rest of the quote can dismantle their perception and defuse their hatred. They NEED that hatred. It seems it is all some people have these days.

Sad really.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Trump is racist because he's calling out US citizens (natural born) for their race and disparaging them specifically for that.

Uh
no he really did not
unless you know "congresswomen" is a racist term now?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Lets be honest regardless of if you support trump or think he should crawl back up whatever ass hole pooped him out, this is a monumentally dumb thing for him to say. He is only giving his critics more ammunition and further alienating entire demographics of voters in the process.

Obviously you haven't learned a damned thing from 2016.

THAT.DOESN'T.WORK.ON.TRUMP

Even on twitter, when it looked like a potential ratio, the likes radically shot up.

The People agree with Trump, but some people don't.

Regardless, I will agree this much, his tweet was Polarization because it got a lot of people to speak up on both sides of the aisle.

People just get so emotionally caught up that they don't think before talking.

A controversal and polarizing tweet that I happen to agree with.

Sorry if liberal media and mainstream can't take a bloody nose after all the BS slander, attacks and provocations they pull everyday towards the WH.

Truth hurts, so what of it?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Brother you put the ass in classy....

Lets be honest regardless of if you support trump or think he should crawl back up whatever ass hole pooped him out

This is why we can't have nice things karen!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I think you meant to link this in reference to your selective reading, "Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries..."

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Leftist, lol.

Uh, this isn't a complex issue to grasp. Trump is racist because he's calling out US citizens (natural born) for their race and disparaging them specifically for that. Like, I get it that it's unpalatable to have this spotlighted, but no matter how many times you say 2+2=5 doesn't make it true.
I get that even simple math escapes you, considering this wasn't Racism, considering he is singling out there place of origin with which their inept government is located, all directed towards their government and then responding to come back, lol.

Saying it a bunch of times doesn't make it true Wayfarer, but lets be real, you'll rather wallow in ignorance, Have at it haus 😎
edit on 15-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No dude, he said congresswomen should go back to where they're originally from. What makes it racist is that they are almost all US citizens (born here), so the country they should be going back to is the US (where they currently are) which is racist by way of inferring that because someone has an appearance of another ethnicity/race that they are thereby judged incorrectly (as Trump has just blatantly done by saying they should go back to their countries of origin).

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Leftist, lol.

I get that even simple math escapes you, considering this wasn't Racism, considering he is singling out there place of origin with which their inept government is located, all directed towards their government and then responding to come back, lol.

Saying a bunch of times doesn't make it true Wayfarer, but lets be real, you'll rather wallow in ignorance? Have at it haus 😎

Its not ignorance, its just a fact. No matter how many times you try and paint that turd it doesn't change the fact that its racist.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

No, he's not. He's calling them out for crapping constantly on the country who affords them a much better standard of living than the country their parents (or them in at least one case) came from.

And they're over here moaning, whinging, and crying that the US doesn't implement the same sorts of policies that in many cases helped make their countries of origin the proud crapholes they are today.

So, yeah, if their ideas are so wonderful, they need to test them on countries where the help is badly needed. Go to those countries and fix them.

Hate to say it, but I do agree with Trump. Go fix your ancestral homes before you change the one that made you what you are now.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Leftist, lol.

Saying a bunch of times doesn't make it true Wayfarer, but lets be real, you'll rather wallow in ignorance? Have at it haus 😎

Its not ignorance, its just a fact. No matter how many times you try and paint that turd it doesn't change the fact that its racist.

The US is so multi-ethnic by now ... please do us the favor of pointing out which race of all the ones who live here Trump thinks is superior - is it US whites, US blacks, US Asians, US indigenous folks, US latinos, etc. The thing all those groups have in common is that they're all American. If his comment was anything, it was nationalist, not racist.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join