It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tells Dem congresswomen: Go back where you came from!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Liquesence

Unless it provides aid and comfort or undermines their oath to Americas constitution.

Which hasn't happened: they represent the Americans who elected them, and honor their oath.

Unlike others.

You think Americans voted Omar in? Lol.

Try recently transplanted Somalis that Obama airdropped into an entire district.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

edit on 15-7-2019 by JohnS23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Except that is not my logic. You attempt at logic stated Republicans do not represent their district. My actual logic said simply getting elected is not evidence for it. I hope you can see the difference.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You need to look into it deeper as your MSM evidently misquoted him as to he said you need to go back to your crime infested districts here in the USA.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

You betcha!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Kinda funny.........ole Trump telling someone to leave the country.

I remember after Trump winning the Presidency, a whole lot of people said they were going to leave the country.

Can't think of a single one who actually did though.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You also need to go back and check your facts as what you wrote is factually incorrect. Omar represents The State of Somalia in Minnesota not New York State nor does she represent all Americans. Omar is a radicalized woman. What I perceive as being strange is that you have such an extreme interest in the United States yet your are in Ontario. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That is not their agenda. Their agenda is to destabilize the USA as The 4th Reich is on the move. The 3rd Reich was joined at the hip by Islamic Nations back in WWII. Look at who the MSM dumps on and who they praise.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

New Jersey? I hope its Southern Jersey as in fields of Asparagus and Cape May Diamonds. The Sopranos was a great series. I watched every episode. Too bad that "Tony" passed on. Great acting in that series.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

What will the Arab countries do when the world no longer needs oil? That's right, conquer the USA and move in here just like why the USA is under siege today. Mass migration also is from where to where?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

So consider this:

My personal opinion in this matter is that we are at war with the Deep State 4th Reich. Those women are aligned with that effort. The 3rd Reich has regrouped after WWII and morphed into USA via Deep State or The 4th Reich. They control all of USA MSM along with many in Congress and the Senate, Governors and hundreds of Judges. The 3rd Reich was aligned with Islam. The 3rd Reich [Hitler] tolerated Christians but hated them along with Jews. So now Iran is in play. Plus look at the mass migration into Europe. Same countries attacked by Germany in WWII by many of Islamic backgrounds. Attack and hate the white guys. ANTIFA and the 9th circuit court. It all aligns itself along with guys like Comey, Brennan and others.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
On first take, I can't help but think that his statements were racially based. But when you read the entire statement and consider how the president delivers his messages, I have to reconsider the racial aspects.

Apparently what he meant was if the U.S. is the kind of mess that these congresswomen keep harping about, then why did they, or their parents or grandparents, etc. leave their homeland to come to the states? If they think that the U.S. needs fixing, they should go back to the country their family left and try to fix that mess so they can offer some real solutions here in the states.

That may sound racial, but in all reality he is referring to social, political and cultural aspects of other countries that people leave to come here for a better life. When my ancestors came here from the Old World, it likely had more to due with opportunities to do better then have a ready made better life when they got here. I have no doubt that for the first 100 years or so over here it wasn't a picnic for my family, but it wasn't all that bad where they came from either.

Somalia, Latin America and most of the Islamic countries of today aren't the Europe of a century ago and nothing like U.S. with regards to modern living standards. So I can understand the president's basic message, that people come to the U.S. for a better life than what they left behind. He certainly was mean spirited in his statement though, but considering how the left continually twists his words, discredits and misrepresents the president, I also understand his angry attitude with these congresswomen.

President is rude, crude and crass, but I'll be damned if he isn't actually trying to live up to his promises and has the interests of our country first. I'm willing to give him a pass on this one, but IMO he really walks a tight rope with statements like this.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I understand what he was saying, but it still doesn't really make sense.

He campaigned on fixing America himself. I think it would have been just as silly if anyone told him to go back to Germany and fix that first.

At the end of the day, all it is doing is stirring the already boiling over pot. The responses from whom he pointed out are just as pointless and silly IMO.

He made some more tweets addressing it, and has said "Israel feels abandoned by the US".... Like WTF is everyone going on about? How is this helping anything?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Trump is basically talking to Omar, not AOC or that other American I forget her name, but she is one of the 4 and she is African American. He is saying quit trying to force your unamerican BS on us, if you like that culture and those standards so much go back to your own country. Here is the problem these people want to bring an atmosphere that they fled from to America, it's fine to have a different culture and enjoy that. But to try come into America and then try to foist it on other Americans by taking political office will not be liked...it's not racism at all. You would resent any person doing this they could have blonde hair and blue eyes and be from any country and this would apply too.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
According to progressive liberals, foreign females cannot be criticized, especially by a white Male.

This is a lady who married her brother and constantly bashing the moral fabric of America. Time to go....

Let's see you have more freedoms elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Too bad they all came from the schitte hole country called the United States Of America.
I believe they are already there.
And doing the work he requested.
First things first get rid of trump.
Thats a start.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Just another IQ test that trump has failed. LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

His moment was defined back in Oct 2016 with the Access Hollywood tape revelation.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Strange, IMO trump is advocating for those referenced to join the Peace Corps.
You know, go abroad and build houses and dig wells and such, you know put their money where their mouths are?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's an honest question on why they want to lower our country to their former country. Bug Eyes is just a publicity whore so she's in the middle of everything.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join