It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why bullets? Just tons of tear gas?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

My Father was a Korean War veteran. He told me about the Chinese wave attacks where there would be one weapon for every ten men. When the guy with the weapon got hit another would pick it up and keep going.

I don't see these idiots having the balls that the Chinese had. I see them showing up, blocking traffic, stalled and overheated cars all over the place. No food, no water, no shelter and it will all be Trump's fault.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Ask them. All I'm saying, is if the military threatens trespassers will be dealt with by deadly force, why would you risk being killed?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wouldn't be the first crowd of unarmed civilians the American Government/Military massacred

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The new way of thinking is that it is not a crime or wrong if a person doesn't want think that it is. Extends snowflake.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

why would you risk being killed?

It's fun being young and stupid. Its bad being told lies.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Block the roads and let the desert do the rest.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I say bring in the snow plow and let the crowds do the rest.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It would be got to see Bob Lazer right out in the front. There is not too much on the surface and the military could make an awesome PR day out of it. If you are looking for space recruits then those putting it all on the line are a good starting class.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Next they will want to charge the gates at Oak Ridge to see if they have bombs there. Hint at Oak Ridge they have electric fencing. That may be the case at Area 51, in high security areas.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The men in the nice jeeps would take out the first wave with rubber bullets, explaining that the next rounds will be real. Once the first firing takes place, every single person will stop.

Because these folks guarding the base will not back down.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

After Area 51 I was thinking James Patterson, but Oakridge also makes a blip on the radar.

Area 51 is more classic, its the lore, the vibe, where it all began. If there was going to be a disclosure day this would be it. Unless the government goes full psycho there would be little reason to storm any other military base like is being discussed here. It would not have the public support that this campaign is getting.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And? It's clearly marked, or at least it used to be, that lethal force is authorized if you enter a military installation illegally. They don't even have to shoot a single person. Hover a couple Osprey over them, and the rotorwash will stop 99% of the people involved.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Training ranges have fun little things like unexploded ordnance laying around. Things that tend to go boom if you stomp all over them, or pick them up and throw them around, etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

And you think that is bad, wait until they breach the elevators and see whats lurks below. It might be a good idea to throughly seal any underground entrances. There is also a good chance that there will be civilian rangers exploring the area so any regional ducts need to be well disguised and preferably blocked for the duration of events.

Keep them on the surface, bring along the military recruitment crew and play some baseball.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Unfortunately no mystery, no conspiracy when little people will turn up at the contact in the desert conference..

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Haha classic..

thousand and thousands storm the borders and ... *crickets*

a few mungbeans threaten to storm area51 and "You don't wanna do that, we WILL protect America and it's Assets."

Wonder what's so secret there... *looks up and to the left, whistles*

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Excellent comparison! Let the Drug Dealers storm the Southern border but Storm Area 51 and you will be mowed down to if you are part of the Tin Foil Hat crowd.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Give Congress and the Border Patrol control of the security at Area 51 and people will be able to just walking in, look around and even work there.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is already a massive thread on this where all these arguments have been voiced again and again. Are you adding anything new here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join