It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
My first thoughts when I read this was " WTF" Are they actually willing to go that far to enter this base to get killed over if they have UFO's over there or not I think it's literally crazy but amazed at the same time..

Over 120,000 alien hunters are planning to ‘storm Area 51’ to discover the truth Read more: metro.co.uk... Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

Over 120,000 people have pledged to meet up and ‘storm Area 51’ in the Nevada desert to try and find evidence of alien contact. The audacious plan is set for September 20, 2019 at 3am and is being organized through Facebook. Those taking part will meet at the Area 51 Alien Center in Amargosa Valley, Nevada and then proceed to Area 51 – a classified remote part of the US Air Force’s Edwards Air Force base. Now, far be it from us to be cynical of such a plan, but the fact the Facebook group proposing the event is called ‘S***posting cause im in shambles’ gives us some cause for concern.

Read more: metro.co.uk...

Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

I can Imagine that many are eager to know what's up there but taking your life for such an event I would certainly not recommend. Because when now as it seems the governments are willing to slowly give more information on their research they could also blow everything for full disclose and that is of course if they are wanting to give it to us that is?

If there are things on that base we should know about is it really worth it to do such a risky event, and what if you can't even enter the base because it's locked that tight, what then?

What are your thoughts here about this and would you be such a person to go all in for it?

edit on 0b05America/ChicagoTue, 09 Jul 2019 10:43:05 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 09 Jul 2019 10:43:05 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think it'll be great. As soon as they cross the fence they're all going to start getting Zapped by UFOs. Glorious

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Why would they storm Area 51 everyone knows about it it's no longer secret so there's not a chance that any "UFO" material if it exist would be at that location .
edit on 7/9/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well maybe you could film all this while it's happening and have like a billion subscribers on youtube..

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
guess they got fed up with waiting and decided to take action.Interesting to see how all this will end

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Two words...MINE FIELDS.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How many idiots does it take to prove the existence of UFO's?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

. Now, far be it from us to be cynical of such a plan,

Actually, cynicism is the only rational take on this. But I suppose that 120,000 nerdboys coming out of grandma's basement for a little fun in the sun could be a good thing. Hell why not shoot for 500.000

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

i agree, and these people would not be likely to overpower the base especially as they have forewarned their objective.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'll believe that many are going to show up when I see it. The biggest part of those that say they're going to go will chicken out or have no intention of going. There's no way they're going to get near the base even if they do. The Air Force is well aware of this and will take steps to monitor it and stop it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is the most pointless thing ever.

In a nutshell shall we?

"Let's organize a collective kitchen sink over CIA RUN FACEBOOK, on a military/gov facility,, to find the "truth" about ALIENS".

Seriously this species gets more stupid as the calendar changes...

Now that the Gov and military are expecting plebs on the given date, they have more than enough time to plan ahead.

Oh and how does one access a facility without clearance? Oh right arm chair wizards.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

O hell nawwww.
I ain't getting anywhere near there boy.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I want to find a nice ridge out of the way where I can sit with a cold beer and a bowl of popcorn.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
An enterprising person would put the word out that there are 300,000 jobs picking zuchini opening up and its first come first hired. Aint nobody gonna stop that ensuing herd.....not even aliens.

Illegal aliens vs. space aliens.
edit on 9-7-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

link   

Let's get a hold of some Silk screen printers and get those T-shirts printing.

I survived Darwinpalooza and all I got was this lousy T-shirt, 20 years and a colostomy bag.

link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Why would they storm Area 51 everyone knows about it it's no longer secret so there's not a chance that any "UFO" material if it exist would be at that location .

That's what they want you to think. Where better to keep all your secret stuff than the one place where everyone is convinced it's definitely not?
edit on 7/9/2019 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
This is the most pointless thing ever.

In a nutshell shall we?

"Let's organize a collective kitchen sink over CIA RUN FACEBOOK, on a military/gov facility,, to find the "truth" about ALIENS".

Seriously this species gets more stupid as the calendar changes...

Now that the Gov and military are expecting plebs on the given date, they have more than enough time to plan ahead.

Oh and how does one access a facility without clearance? Oh right arm chair wizards.

well at least you made me laugh. I really doubt there is any plan. Pretty late, they long ago made their own ships and have bases all over the place, nothing left but maybe a small scrap heap somewhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I want to climb Tikaboo, set up a telescope and record it for later upload.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

well accourding to the op 120000 at least think it is there
edit on 9-7-2019 by Aryabhata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is she hot? Dont know her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join