It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I'll believe that many are going to show up when I see it. The biggest part of those that say they're going to go will chicken out or have no intention of going. There's no way they're going to get near the base even if they do. The Air Force is well aware of this and will take steps to monitor it and stop it.

Whilst i totally agree with you, for arguments sake how could they actually stop it if it goes ahead as planned? They say stop, nerdboys say no and charge - i dont think the US military would be prepared to shoot 120'000 US citizens.....for started they could expect serious cuts in funding at the very least!

One way to stop a large group from advancing in the desert would be to lay some napalm down in front of them.
That would likely change some minds.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have to laugh at the silliness of this plan.

It would be hard to get 1 person into the last classified location I worked let alone 120000 onto an actual base.

The people planning this can't be as naive as they seem can they?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
One way to stop a large group from advancing in the desert would be to lay some napalm down in front of them.
That would likely change some minds.

Or on top of them. Napalm sticks to kids!
edit on 9-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
When the first shots are fired the plan will go out the window.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
In other news, 50000 people were shot to death in the Nevada desert. Another 70000 are missing after attempting to overrun the US' most secretive base.

... this prompted the United Nations to enact economic sanctions, establish a no-fly zone, and call for regime change on the brutal American government. Russia and China claim to have proof that chemical weapons were used against civilians. And now, here is Cindy Airhead with the celebrity report ...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Wouldnt happen though would it? There is no way the US would napalm 120'000 US citizens......

Like i said initially, this is wholly unlikely to happen but if it did i actually think the military would have a serious problem to stop it....

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If they show up, they should be let in,charged 19.99 for admission and then given a tour.
Start setting up the alien props now!!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My guess would be the military using non lethal, crowd dispersal weapons.

They have a really cool one, it’s a big flat plate mounted on a humvee that uses directed microwaves to heat up the top 1/64th of an inch of your skin. It feels like standing in front of a large campfire and really “encourages” you to move from that area.

Active Denial System

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: caterpillage

Wouldnt happen though would it? There is no way the US would napalm 120'000 US citizens......

Like i said initially, this is wholly unlikely to happen but if it did i actually think the military would have a serious problem to stop it....

Didnt say napalm them. Just a nice line of fire in front of them. Like a deterent.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Think infrastructure. Not enough porta potties to handle the load. How will you transport 120,000 people there? How will they be fed? Pure fantasy.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Not enough porta potties to handle the load.

They'll hold their loads.

How will you transport 120,000 people there?

Their Dad's Toyota Corolla

How will they be fed?

Mom will pack sandwiches.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Only the truly idiotic, insane, or hard core are going to keep going after a firepower demonstration. A couple helicopter gunships putting down a line of rounds ahead of the crowd, a few uparmored vehicles firing over the crowd, and you've just lost a huge chunk of them. Add a few undercover OSI or security personnel to start the panic, and you'll be even better off.

For the more serious, non-lethal microwave weapons, water cannons, and tear gas. They have miles to walk to get to the base, so they have plenty of room to set up gradually escalating responses.
edit on 7/9/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Don't forget the tunnels... They plan to tunnel into the hangers... Lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You'll appreciate this one, being military.

Ok guys, i feel like we need to formulate a game plan, Ive put together this easy to follow diagram here for a proposed plan.

The basic idea is that the Kyles form the front line, if we feed them enough psilocybin and monster energy and say that anyone in camoflague is their step dad, and the entire base is made of drywall then they will go beserk and become an impenetrable wall.

Then the Rock Throwers will throw pebbles at the inevitable resistance (we dont want to hurt them, we just want to annoy them enough to not shoot the kyles as often)

While this is all happening, the two naruto runner battallions will run full speed around the north and south flank, and shadow clone jutsu, effectively trippling our numbers, and overwhelm the base (red circle).

P.S. Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan. I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I'm not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Naw, they'll just lock up all hangers and doors and watch them pass out one by one from the desert heat. They'll all wilt from the heat and lack of water...they're trespassing, so the military can just watch them drop.

I find it amusing how some posters think the military won't shoot a mass of people crossing into a restricted military area. Note what it says on some signs surrounding Groom Lake? The use of deadly force is authorized and most likely WILL be used if these knuckleheads don't immediately comply to orders.

Anyway, this would be a waste of time. If any alien craft are stored at military installations, I'm sure they're deep underground where access would be impossible.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Anyway, I don't have a stormtrooper outfit, is that a requirement to join this crusade? Pretty sure there will be Jedi knights among-st the storm troopers

No, I just made a bit fun of the headline, I had this vision presented before me, but I think the dress code wasn't an option you can also go like this:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think this little MP4 I created summarizes their chances...Dream On

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That's freakin' awesome!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
120,000 nerd-boies...

In Nevada...

Where prostitution is legal...

Hmm....there's a business opportunity in there somewhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No better time for the deep state to commence project bluebeam wait till they approaching them let the show begin

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join