It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hes really been on a rant lately. Specifically towards the FBI and CIA. Many guys like him are getting pissed off and I just think its great. But in my opine that guys is an ass. Hasn't paid his taxes for 8 years? I say lock him up and there is no way he will show up there at Area 51. I also wonder is the USA has an International warrant for his arrest. If they do not then he must have some stuff on Uncle Sam.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I said this before!

Maybe the aim was to get them to move the sensible stuff. If you would have access to surveillance technology you could track the movement and even determine where it went. If nothing moves in the days pre event there might be nothing there!

No Clue
edit on 14/7/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Well if 100,000s show up it could result in a quantum leap in history as that's typically how it works. Actually, I would assume that the Military would deploy miles away from the gates of Area 51. If the mob started sending in drones our private planes I will assume the US will shoot them down. We need some excitement.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

In trying to guess just how many will show up, like guessing how many beans in a jar. Anyway, not everyone who signed up will show up, there will also be some who did not sign up that shows up as well.

Transport to area 51 is an issue, with some Mr Soros colored revolution money for some buses it can quickly add some numbers. It will give some nutters a good rush charging the line not sure if they will get shot or not. Sort out the men from the boys anyway.

At the moment I am feeling about 20-30% of signers will show up with about another 5-10% of others not into the face book thing. 230K maybe then. Also depends how it is advertised and what sort of government resistance is applied. The government can just shut the roads and jam all signals if it really is not ready for it, but it has got a good heads up to decide what it will do.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They will just disable them with sonic weapons I’d assume and other non lethal weapons. I doubt they use lethal weapons because the optics of that would be disastrous for our government.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: kwakakev

I said this before!

Maybe the aim was to get them to move the sensible stuff. If you would have access to surveillance technology you could track the movement and even determine where it went. If nothing moves in the days pre event there might be nothing there!

No Clue

Absolutely, but I am thinking more about moving stuff into the public arena. As for the surveillance with 5G, amazing stuff. As for moving stuff around area 51, the surface is nothing. The lie is different at every level below.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
a reply to: Gothmog

I do not believe there are that many complete idiots in this country. 

Really?

You're joking right!?

This country is overflowing with idiots!!!

Hopefully not that idiotic

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: 4891morfih

In trying to guess just how many will show up, like guessing how many beans in a jar. Anyway, not everyone who signed up will show up, there will also be some who did not sign up that shows up as well.

Transport to area 51 is an issue, with some Mr Soros colored revolution money for some buses it can quickly add some numbers. It will give some nutters a good rush charging the line not sure if they will get shot or not. Sort out the men from the boys anyway.

At the moment I am feeling about 20-30% of signers will show up with about another 5-10% of others not into the face book thing. 230K maybe then. Also depends how it is advertised and what sort of government resistance is applied. The government can just shut the roads and jam all signals if it really is not ready for it, but it has got a good heads up to decide what it will do.

I am going to predict less than 50
Have a little faith that the citizens of the US do have a smidgen of common sense and intelligence

edit on 7/14/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yes it would be entertaining as long as no one gets killed.
edit on 14-7-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's a joke for the most part it's become sort like how flat earth society started, a bunch of people coming up with a ridiculous idea and it just took off, some people will believe it tho.

What's more hilarious is the amount people who actually think it's a serious movement... and talking like the military is going to use special forces and air force attack planes to keep put the UFO nuts.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The US is not China , and Area 51 is not Tienanmen Sq in Beijing

It is not about that. It is about the people standing together against government policy.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Maybe the group could just claim They identify as illegal immigrants and thought crossing imaginary borders illegally was what They were supposed to do. All should be good then, they'll get beds, food and medical care.

Only if they want to drink from a toilet though.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Stands ready to protect America and its assets...……...what, from the people who paid for said assets.
Then go on to say, discourage anyone from trying as its a training area for the Air Force...………..so they are threatening to bomb their own citizens? So they know that 100000 people are going to show up on such and such date lets make sure we have bombing practice that day. Its better training when bombing real people, they can run.

I would like to know is how many billions of dollars have been wasted at that site.

We caught a Chinese spy at Mar-a-Lago. Whose to say there wouldn't be foreign agents infiltrating this thing, on the off chance it could work?

Ann I'm willing to bet less has been wasted there, compared to entitlement programs.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Yes it would be entertaining as long as no one gets killed.

If 20% of the numbers given show up, people are going to die. That's fact. Nobody is thinking logistics. Nobody is planning how to handle that many people. There are going to be car wrecks, accidents, medical issues and other things where people die. Some idiots are going to wonder off, get lost and die. I'm not even going into things like OD's, fights, robbery........

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

No it wont. But i do not see Trump wanting a Tiananmen Square incident over disclosure.

This is not a Tiananmen Square incident in the making. This is a social media flash mob literally threatening to overrun a US military installation.

They're gonna get shot.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Now I know that ATS is considered by some to be a conspiracy website. Good enough. And I know that some here stretch their imaginations in attempts to put two often disparate strands of thought into one grand conspiracy theory. After all that often how crimes are discovered by noticing various bits of information and drawing comparisons between them.

But man oh man. Drawing people on facebook who verbalize an intent to storm the walls of Area 51 and antifa and other progressives into one big group to be hated and laughed at in one fell swoop is just a complete hoot. Hoot, do you hear me? It is a case of an overly indulgent self misconception.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2019 08:45:39 -0500Sun, 14 Jul 2019 08:45:39 -050019072019-07-14T08:45:39-05:00800000045 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It’s in the middle of the desert. I would let them into the area, then block them from leaving. Then watch them go crazy from dehydration while trying to knock down blast doors to the bunkers.
edit on 14-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
They're gonna get shot.

I'll bet that they don't get close enough to get shot. 20 some miles of desert. The clowns that say they are going to do this.
ROTFLMAO

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Did you ever read Lennigan and the Ants? Story about an ant infestation on an apocalyptic scale where moats built to fend off an invasion of army ants fails because the first ants to drown formed a solid bridge across the moats on which the next wave of ants could cross.51

That's not what would happen with a flash mob at A51. One shot is all it would take and that flash mob would piss their pants and scatter like a flock of quail on the first day of hunting season.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

They wouldn't waste bombs...just a lot of bullets. The same thing would happen if a mob of lunatics stormed the White House or Pentagon, plus Groom Lake have really nice warning signs for those that can read. Notice where it states, "Use of deadly force authorized?"

edit on 7/14/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join