It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Women's Soccer Mocks The Jewish

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Oh... I didn't realize anyone thought that was a Nazi salute. Sorry I have to disagree.

Left hand out to the side. Pretty sure that isn't how it is done.

And how exactly do you know how Nazi salutes are done?

Nazi

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: ketsuko

Their trying to make a point, You surely see that. Of all the places to take a photo...come on now.

Nothing unusual in where they took the photo. Anyone would take the photo to document where they had been for memory's sake, but the pose is wrong.

Someplace like that deserves a solemn front in keeping with the weight of the place.

That's what's the off -- the tone. You don't strike a celebratory pose in front of a memorial to one of the greatest genocides in living memory, and let's be honest -- it should be affecting them as lesbians were part of that same genocide just like the Jews.
edit on 13-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I have 3 sisters and 8 nieces..I have spent the last 15-20 years of my life defending their every move. Any Women that knows me..respects me!. I am just tired of the political arm of feminism making me out to be the problem!.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wrong side, and wrong angle. Ergo, not the Nazi salute.

Someone's (OP) just as much of an info dunce as the stupid SJWs are.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Added to OP, Being Imperfect is not an excuse for the removal of our history...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Can you add the source of this picture to the OP as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
D*amn Mexican nazi kids and their flag!

Honestly this is reaching too far, it isn't at all how the nazi salute is done, also it doesn't mean anything because if she wanted to spit on jews she would have done it right

I think you are looking for ways to be offended as usual, not to be rude but you need to child down man

Like i said it looks more like a kind of Bellamy salute than a nazi one, but whatever
edit on 13-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

F this...I am not going to rack my brain regarding their posture and how it pertains to the "perfect Nazi salute"

It is obvious what their message is.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

F this...I am not going to rack my brain regarding their posture and how it pertains to the "perfect Nazi salute"

It is obvious what their message is.

So any time I've ever taken a photo of someone who stuck that exact pose -- and I have, multiple times between friends and family screwing around for the photo -- they're doing the Nazi salute.

You're either easily triggered, extremely dense, or both. Because you're not freaking right at all here.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Americans use to salute the flag during the pledge of allegiance until the ww. And the swastika use to be a good symbol before the nazis adopted it. For thousands of years I believe.
edit on 13-7-2019 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Her partner is an Israeli athlete, this thread is embarrassing....

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I am pretty relaxed actually..I am just a guy with a good job,and better family.

"You're either easily triggered, extremely dense, or both. Because you're not freaking right at all here"

Calm down..it's ok to be wrong once in a while.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You're assuming that they are intelligent, lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What's embarrassing? the unapologetic [snipped] who wont salute the flag she profits off of??.. or the guy who say's this is BS.
edit on Sun Jul 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I have 3 sisters and 8 nieces..I have spent the last 15-20 years of my life defending their every move. Any Women that knows me..respects me!. I am just tired of the political arm of feminism making me out to be the problem!.

No offence, I meant the us and them feminist and lgbt push on everyone, think the thread was beneficial and not detracting from your comment, just thought it wasn’t a salute

I am sick of the us and them from feminism as well, it creates division

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I am pretty relaxed actually..I am just a guy with a good job,and better family.

"You're either easily triggered, extremely dense, or both. Because you're not freaking right at all here"

Calm down..it's ok to be wrong once in a while.

So you admit you were wrong lol, because it is you the one in the wrong this time

Take it easy and relax man

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Good stuff...It's hard to intemperate a post sometimes.

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: zazzafrazz

What's embarrassing? the unapologetic [...] who wont salute the flag she profits off of??.. or the guy who say's this is BS.

You are wrong they are not doing a Nazi salute, her partner is an Israeli Jew and your thread premise is 100% incorrect.
Your reply to me above you have now changed your hysterical rhetoric to be about the evil lesbians and flag honoring.
There are other threads you can contribute your important manly opinion on that subject.
But as for this thread OP, You are 100% wrong and yes ouch! that's gotta hurt .

nite nite sunshine.

edit on 14-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jul 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join