It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Women's Soccer Mocks The Jewish

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I'm sure those boys cheated with their toxic testosterone.

Have you seen some of the US women’s team?
Plenty of testosterone there

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Strate8

You have a lot to say..Do it more

It usually lands me in trouble.

But, to be fair... they can certainly kick a ball, far better than I can.

Just not better than a bunch of 15 year old boys

Those boys were high on white, male privilege. They weren't "woke" enough, to lose to the women's team.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

totally agree mate it doesn't matter where you live respect your country's flag

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Wrong side, and wrong angle. Ergo, not the Nazi salute.

Someone's (OP) just as much of an info dunce as the stupid SJWs are.

Hahahahahaha up until your comment I was confused as to what the OP’s issue was, and then I thought it had to be satirical. The amount of reaching that went into trying to turn this into a Nazi thing is absolutely mind boggling. No, they shouldn’t be in any sort of a “celebratory pose” there, but a Nazi salute? It’s too early to laugh this hard. Lol

edit on 14-7-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

totally agree mate it doesn't matter where you live respect your country's flag

Allie Long, Megan Rapinoe Drop American Flag During World Cup Celebration

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Is everyone that much of a pantywaist that they need to concoct a scenario for them to get upset over?

Last time I went to a white power rally we did the Nazi salute properly, with our right hands.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Be honest ... anyone on the right side of the political spectrum who gets even remotely close to making a Nazi salute-like gesture gets this same treatment because *everyone* (the left, especially SJWs and the those looking to score political points) *knows* the right are all a bunch of hateful, white supremacist, bigoted, homophobic Nazis (yeah, I missed a bunch of -ist and -ism terms in the list but if I typed them all out it would take half my allotted words).

That these girls get defended for essentially doing the same thing is only because they're on the left side of the political spectrum, so of course, they just didn't know and it was a gesture that only vaguekly resembled the Nazi salute, and not actually one and you all are pulling up pictures of actual Nazi salutes, measuring the angles, looking at which hand it was, etc., and giving the benefit of the doubt, something you *never* do for the right because you already *know* they're guilty.

No standards without double ones.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Eh, they're leftists. it's a given they hate their country. It's also a given they could love it again had we elected Hillary.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is everyone that much of a pantywaist that they need to concoct a scenario for them to get upset over?

Last time I went to a white power rally we did the Nazi salute properly, with our right hands.

It's worse than we thought.
She was obviously doing the KKK version of the 'Nazi salute'.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yessssssssss. Feel the power.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It’s very odd. I thought manufacturing social issues to be outraged about was supposed to be a leftist thing. But this manufactured outrage is over something a couple of (probable) lefties did.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
edit on 14-7-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It’s very odd. I thought manufacturing social issues to be outraged about was a leftist thing. But this manufactured outrage is over something a couple of (probable) lefties did.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm okay symbol with it all.

I want to be angry about things, someone please tell me the outrage de jour.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Be honest ... anyone on the right side of the political spectrum who gets even remotely close to making a Nazi salute-like gesture gets this same treatment because *everyone* (the left, especially SJWs and the those looking to score political points) *knows* the right are all a bunch of hateful, white supremacist, bigoted, homophobic Nazis (yeah, I missed a bunch of -ist and -ism terms in the list but if I typed them all out it would take half my allotted words).

That these girls get defended for essentially doing the same thing is only because they're on the left side of the political spectrum, so of course, they just didn't know and it was a gesture that only vaguekly resembled the Nazi salute, and not actually one and you all are pulling up pictures of actual Nazi salutes, measuring the angles, looking at which hand it was, etc., and giving the benefit of the doubt, something you *never* do for the right because you already *know* they're guilty.

No standards without double ones.

However i am educated in 3 different cultures in most of their aspects and seeing this from your current point of view do not apply to me. I can see what you mean but it is not how i feel, i don't care for left of right but only for actually figuring out how and why

And this is ridiculous, did you see my post about the Bellamy salute? That's like a 100% American salute, but i know nobody cares and that's how it came to be rejected, did you see that video about Mexican kids doing the exact same thing?

I think you need to reconsider what's nazi and what's not. And how you get lead into this entire argument is not good. In your eyes she did it to trigger people, in my eyes she doesn't care and the hand she extended is just a normal thing that we all do.

And I do that sometimes when i say "f*k you all i'm the best!" and other stuff like that but it never gets translated into "nazi salute" somehow. I'm not famous enough to get it translated into it i guess

I don't have double standards, i have triple standards so far. And there is no way i can explain to you if you won't listen to what i have to say, which i already did

edit on 14-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Women play soccer?

Since when?

Them gals won't find a nice man kicking a ball around. They need to put on nice dresses, maybe a little make-up and bake a nice meatloaf and a pie.

And get the purple out of your hair, little lady. No man is going to want to marry a gal with purple hair.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

...I'm just gonna say it...

The hot blonde on the left...with the great body...seems really nice.
...even for a leftist, lesbian, KKK, Nazi.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Point ...

Your head ....

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pssst, I think they want women to marry them ...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pssst, I think they want women to marry them ...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Maybe you've missed how closely aligned Jews and LGBT'ers are?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

People should respect how Queen Lizard does it!

www.cbsnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join