It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Women's Soccer Mocks The Jewish

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

the unapologetic [...] who wont salute the flag she profits off of

How does one profit from a "fabric"?

Using a stretch of your logic, one could say you profit off death and the MIC; "Sabrechucker", or were you using the sabre as a toothpick?

edit on Sun Jul 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I am Sabre's fan.....don't over think. You ever hear of sponsors?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am outraged by those black leather lace-ups. Totally wrong for that warm-up outfit.

On topic, I had absolutely no interest in watching the USA team this year. I didn't like the in-your-face attitude they seemed determined to present. I don't know what they are trying to communicate in the photo, but considering where they are standing, it's a pretty boneheaded thing to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
sorry, you gotta chill.
it looks like she is just doing a power pose, like an airplane move.

do you nasi salute with the left hand or right hand?

plus, in other countries you go to jail for stuff like this. (go look it up, the only western first world nation with true freedom of speech, THANK GOD, is the USA. everywhere else, there is thought crimes attributed to w2.)

i doubt they would chance jail, (they have jailed people for such things in europe) i doubt these girls would break the law for a selfie.

What are you talking about? Can you give some sources for you claim? My country doesnt have such laws, I know Germany and Israel got those laws, but Germany doesnt equal EU and all first world countries....

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Aren't they annoying enough without having to pretend that any sideways LEFT arm motion is anti-Jew?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing to see here and you are all completely over reacting like guilty children pointing the finger at others saying ‘but but but look at her’....

Now, substitute these three saints of identity politics with the likes of Jordan Peterson, Milo Yiannopolous, Tne Donald or anybody else who rejects the hateful feminist ideology and just watch the “progressives” defend the salute outside a holocaust memorial in exactly the same manner.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Her partner is an Israeli athlete, this thread is embarrassing....

I believe that you have the wrong athlete. Did you think that it was Abby Dahlkemper who is married to an Israeli national?

The women in the picture with the raised arm is I believe Ashlyn Harris who is the US woman's team goalkeeper.

Ashlyn Harris wiki link

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I just wanted to be a liberal for a day, funny how easy it is to expose their hypocrisy. I don't know what that Woman meant by her "pose" it could be totally innocent. I guarantee if those we're three white Republicans..it would be exploited to no end..Those racist white men!!. I made the thread to essentially bring that to the forefront.

Switch the scenario:

3 straight white males all dressed in black, and one of them has their hand raised (similar to hitler)

Top of the hour breaking news would ensue.

Hook line and sinker...they proved it again.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Yes. thank you!. Many people world wide have an issue with their current Government. That's fine, natural and productive.

To disrespect your own flag, is disrespecting the entire history of one's Country. It's obvious that many Americans don't like Trump and that's ok. They are unknowingly the minority..thanks to CNN and skewed "polls".

Take it out on Trump if you have an issue...Leave Old Glory out of this.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That is "heil Hitler" straight up.
Do what you want with that but there it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I know...Throwing either hand up like she did....where she did it is just wrong. She knew where she was and knew what she was doing! all dressed in Antifa black.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I just wanted to be a liberal for a day, funny how easy it is to expose their hypocrisy. I don't know what that Woman meant by her "pose" it could be totally innocent. I guarantee if those we're three white Republicans..it would be exploited to no end..Those racist white men!!. I made the thread to essentially bring that to the forefront.

Switch the scenario:

3 straight white males all dressed in black, and one of them has their hand raised (similar to hitler)

Top of the hour breaking news would ensue.

Hook line and sinker...they proved it again.

I would call that a thought experiment though it really requires very little thereof.

This could be a photo of three white men outside a McDonalds and there would be idiots all over the internet citing racism for not being at a Kebab or curry restaurant.....and call it misappropriation or some other equally idiotic offence if they were!

I’m neither left or right. I have the self respect and awareness to recognise my political views and considerations are much more complex than simply drawing a line and standing on either side of it.

That said I do believe the Marxist ideology of the far left by far poses the biggest threat to Western society and must be stopped at all cost. The far right are marginally less dangerous though still an unacceptable option. The problem with the far left however, is that the moderates do not call them out- nor are they bloody well expected to!

edit on 1572019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 1572019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Sorry, couldn't help it.

How do we interpret this pic.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Same ideology. Different targets.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
How do we interpret this pic.

Kind regards,

Bally

Obvious Nazi is obvious.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nothing out of the ordinary.

A see jews skipping over ropes at the 911 memorials all the time.

Some of you people trying to rationalise this seem so silly.

It's not a nazi salute, she busy doing some happy camper pose. Bunch of NPC's lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Let's leave the faux outrage for the left, shall we?
Nitpicking like this is what they do, and you risk becoming more like them the more you do it.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Your right, I just wanted to emphasize the hypocrisy in play at the moment. I don't judge people.. live and let live. The point I was trying to make was simply...have the tables been turned, the many disillusioned blind haters would have ate this up breakfast lunch and dinner.

edit on 15-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Good one!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is beyond obnoxious at this point. We "AMERICANS" live a country with many faults but, we should still appreciate the benefits that far out weigh the negatives. These spoiled, entitled athletes/actors and the like have decided to take a warm one on a flag that has been bloodied, burned and rose from the ashes to fly high again, to give us right to say what we want.

What do they do with that right...to be free and say what they want??

# on what gave them that right...UNBELIEVABLE!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join