It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mueller Testimony Postponed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Do you have any real reasons? Sources?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

NO please pile on. Those sources are questionable. I need something a bit more mainstream. You know... its me...lol

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sure anyone could go off the rails at any time. Humans and all.
But he is there for a specific thing and has said his answers will be taken from his report which I believe is what they will be questioning him on.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

answer to what question?

House Dems To Nadler: How Dare You Rob Us Of Our PR In The Mueller Show

It's all about the bass 😃

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's all about the bass 😃

🎶'Bout the base, No worries...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I do not see that I am generally wrong. What I see is that you generally dont agree with me.
Thats not the same thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

NO please pile on. Those sources are questionable. I need something a bit more mainstream. You know... its me...lol

LOL!!! Okay. Give me a few minutes and I'll find the link with the paperwork... wouldn't hurt to refresh my own memory anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You've missed some interesting things going on in some other posts on this site.

Epstein may have "belonged to intelligence" and many on that case were told to "go easy" on Epstein. One person was told he was above their pay grade.

So you have a really rich guy with rich friends. The Saudi Crown Prince rich type of friends. And he had, what amounted to, a flying brothel and an island brothel. How much blackmail material do you think was created and used by "intelligence"? Probably quite a bit.

What really gets me is that someone/some people, in our government, knew that this was going on and let it happen anyways. Just so they could get leverage on people in high places. We have some seriously messed up people working in the 'Deep State'.

edit on 12-7-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Lol you guys seen the it's Mueller time hats?

My aunt in the people's republic of Austin has one it's cringey af

Wonder if she wanna eat it soon lol

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadiceawas or is muller on the Lolita express manifests? Is there a complete list of all passengers from over the years

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm still trying to find my original source, which I'm almost certain was from "TechnoFog" on twitter, but he's got lots of stuff posted now, and I'm not finding it. Here is one of the docs in question from another source: FBI General Forfeiture Matter

...Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon...

This is not the original document I saw though, so I'll keep looking.

I've just skimmed this one, but it might be worth a read also: Everything We Know About the Sex Crimes Case Against Jeffrey Epstein

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

You've missed some interesting things going on in some other posts on this site.

Thank you, but no -- I haven't missed anything. Lots of people are saying lots of things. I'm just not committing myself to believing anyone or anything yet. And I probably never will. Mostly because I don't think we'll ever know the whole truth about this.

So you have a really rich guy with rich friends.

Actually, no. Epstein is not rich. He definitely has someone funding his opulent and depraved lifestyle, but not with his own money.

And he had, what amounted to, a flying brothel and an island brothel. How much blackmail material do you think was created and used by "intelligence"? Probably quite a bit.

No doubt.

What really gets me is that someone/some people, in our government, knew that this was going on and let it happen anyways. Just so they could get leverage on people in high places. We have some seriously messed up people working in the 'Deep State'.

Indeed we do. I suspect it's even worse. I'm leaning toward some in our government made it happen.. Perhaps more than just our government. Perhaps others as well. Perhaps in collusion. Perhaps Epstein was taking on extra "clients". Perhaps Epstein was double-crossing. Lot of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

a reply to: Boadiceawas or is muller on the Lolita express manifests? Is there a complete list of all passengers from over the years

Mueller is not on the ones publicly posted. This is the source I've been using: Epstein Flight Logs.

According to the disclaimer at the above link, RadarOnline has noted discrepancies between the two sets available, one provided by Epstein's pilot and one provided by Dershowitz (Epstein's lawyer).

Something To Hide? Jeffrey Epstein Orgy Plane Sex Logs ‘Sanitized’ To Protect Pals Like Clinton, Attorneys Claim

Also worth noting is that the flight logs often use initials instead of names, and sometimes refers to "female(s)" rather than names. It is assumed that the unnamed "female(s)" refers to the victims.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i am offiicially on the "i don't give a crap" wagon on this entire affair until handcuffs start being ratcheted around wrists.

from where i stand, observing the lunacy in this country...this is looking more and more like the biggest psyop in the nations history.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Give me a break already. This doesn't have anything at all to do with Epstein.
Its scheduling of time for two committees to question him. That is all.

Jerry Nadler. Fat Jerry. The guy who doesn't like Trump and it trying any and everything to get him back for calling him Fat Jerry.

Please try to keep up, or perhaps ask.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

🔥so lit🔥

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Epstein may have "belonged to intelligence" and many on that case were told to "go easy" on Epstein. One person was told he was above their pay grade.

So you have a really rich guy with rich friends. The Saudi Crown Prince rich type of friends. And he had, what amounted to, a flying brothel and an island brothel. How much blackmail material do you think was created and used by "intelligence"? Probably quite a bit.

Touchy subject. Only the organization that is possibly at the core of the whole thing is considered untouchablePhilip M. Giraldi: “Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work for ******??”

Our deer dear dear friends...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The funding of his lifestyle was probably done by intelligence agencies. The question would be which ones or ones? Possibly not just the US like you surmise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join