It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mueller Testimony Postponed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Agit8dChop

1.) So Mueller lets Epstein off.
2.) Mueller scheduled to testify.
3.) Epstein re-arrested.
4.) Mueller testimony postponed.

How could these possibly be connected?

All strictly just coincidences.

Just like the next one that will have Mueller not testifying at all 😃

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was involved with the investigation . I am not sure but I think he was head of the FBI at the time .

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was involved with the investigation . I am not sure but I think he was head of the FBI at the time .

He was. "At the Time" 😎

(post by Scepticaldem removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

More on Maxwell:
misadventuresmag.com...

That was quite the puff piece, eh?

It's really a crying shame that she doesn't have the same care and compassion for young girls that she has for fish. Nor the author of the article it appears. There's no reason for the author not to know who and what Maxwell truly is.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

You will note at 18°18'8.53"N 64°49'31.93"W A dock. Very public, very open to view. At 18°17'52.31"N 64°49'21.69"W another dock that is sheltered from view. It is at the head of the "trench", which is no longer there. It is behind the "Temple". A rubber type landing craft would be about the only thing that could land there, ya know, the type Subs use..

It's definitely possible. Add in Ms Maxwell's submersible skills, and the fact that we know some came to the island by boat to avoid records, and it becomes probable.

Someone please take the U.S. Flag down...

Yes. Please.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Most of us just ignore people who call us names as being immature. Most of us don't even bother acknowledging never mind responded to it.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I started reading one link but I had to get dinner started so I will get back to it.
Thanks again.

Look at us getting along.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Excellent.

The victims rights that were violated is the fact they were not given the details of the plea deal.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I started reading one link but I had to get dinner started so I will get back to it.
Thanks again.

Mueller has decided that congress doesnt get his testimony unless it is on his terms.

Nadler refuses to subpoena him for some silly reason.....

Lolz

But get your dinner ready at 8 am instead of actually responding to any real non MSNBC info

🤪

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Thanks again.

Life in the real world does get in the way sometimes, eh?

LOL -- right??? Crazy days all around!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Excellent.

The victims rights that were violated is the fact they were not given the details of the plea deal.

So maddening! And this wasn't just oversight or human error. This was a conscious and willful decision to violate their rights. I honestly don't know how they look at themselves in the mirror every morning.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

But get your dinner ready at 8 am instead of actually responding to any real non MSNBC info

Actually, I posted those links for Silly last night, right before I started my own dinner. You obviously didn't make note of that though. Because if you had, you would have realized that Silly was probably speaking to the time I posted, not the time she responded.

Not to speak for anyone but myself, but I understood what Silly was saying. Nothing out of line here. Context -- and timing -- is everything.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Boadicea because: no edit -- just fat fingers hit "edit" by mistake

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Two articles worth reading regarding the earlier Epstein plea deal:
nypost.com...

social.quodverum.com...@REX/102422938405764179

IMO...Rex has nailed this.
Barry Krischer is looking like the real source of the Epstein deal...Krischer is one of Clinton's assets.
edit on 13-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Does anyone really care about Mueller and what he has to say?

He is part of the "Insurance Policy" to oust Trump for the leftists failed coup.

He'll lie, and everyone knows he'll lie. This is the same guy who staffed his entire investigation team with Hillary supporters.

This is the same (drunk?) guy who signed off on Hillary's Uranium One deal.

What comes out of his mouth has more in common with porta-potties than the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mueller has likely been compromised for many years.
He now does and says what those whom have the kompromat on him tell him.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

IMO...Rex has nailed this.

I can't find anything from "Rex" at the link... got any hints on how to navigate the site to find it?

Barry Krishner is looking like the real source of the Epstein deal...Krishner is one of Clinton's assets.

I think it's more he said/he said. They both knew what was happening, both facilitated it happening, both were okay with it happening. But denials and accusations = plausible deniability.

Now it's just CYA.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yeah. hard to find way to post to that specific thread in that site.
It was from a day ago.

Try this:
"Barry Krischer: The Democrat Prosecutor Who Let Jeffrey Epstein Get Away"
thewashingtonstandard.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yeah. hard to find way to post to that specific thread in that site.
It was from a day ago.

Try this:
"Barry Krischer: The Democrat Prosecutor Who Let Jeffrey Epstein Get Away"
thewashingtonstandard.com...

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

According to this, from the Miami Herald...

“Alan Dershowitz flew down and met privately with Krischer,’’ Recarey said. “And the shenanigans that happened, I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of before.’’

Police reports show that Epstein’s private investigators attempted to conduct interviews while posing as cops; that they picked through Reiter’s trash in search of dirt to discredit him; and that the private investigators were accused of following the girls and their families.

In one case, the father of one girl claimed he had been run off the road by a private investigator, police and court reports show.

It was just after Epstein lawyer, Alan Dershowitz met with (then) Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer, that Krischer told Lead investigating officer Joe Recarey and his partner...to go easy on Epstein and drop the case against him.

In their first on-the-record media interviews about the case, Reiter and Recarey revealed new details about the investigation, and how they were, in their view, pressured by then-Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer to downgrade the case to a misdemeanor or drop it altogether.

This is also when the witness/victim/detective intimidation began.

FTR...Officer Joe Recarey (mentioned above) died unexpectedly and mysteriously a year ago at age 50. No cause of death has ever been given.

One other point worth mentioning...it was ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Ehud Barack, that has admitted to putting Epstein in touch with 'Black Cube' (Mossad)...to provide Epstein with his own personal army of 'investigators'.

To summarize...Dershowitz is looking like the likely source of the information that Epstein was an intelligence asset...and Mossad is the likely source of the witness intimidation and threats to victims.

Ehud Barak is clearly deeply in bed with Epstein...six ways to Sunday.

www.miamiherald.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join