It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mueller Testimony Postponed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its scheduling of time for two committees to question him. That is all.

This^

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats trying to violate rules !! 😎

Since when have any rules applied to the Dems?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I was looking up his military career in the Marines. He was an aide de camp. That job is a handler for a General and the job they give to officers with weak leadership skills. I appreciate his service being a Marine myself but aide de camp is like getting a Purple Heart. No Soldier wants that award or to be made aide de camp.

That's Horse Crap.

They give that job to people who are they think have potential and may be lifers to expose them to life as a General Officer. People who do well as an AdC find they become a protoge, and get shepparded. Noone "wants" that job for what it is (which is a lot of inglorious little things various NCO's could handle), but people frequently "want" that job because of the experience and exposure to the demands and processes of a flag officer. You get to sit at the big kids table, maybe even asked questions or for your opinion and gain recognition from higher ranking officers on staff as an O-1 or 0-2 as AdC.

I'm also surprised a Marine speaking of another Marine would ever use the term "soldier" when describe his or anyone's feelings toward the job... #stolenvalor
edit on 12-7-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme.
Its scheduling of time for two committees to question him. That is all.

How many months have they had to figure out a time on their own schedule now? Six? Just set a time and subpoena him already... Unless you don't really want him to testify. Or you want to use him to distract from other stories. Or both...
edit on 12-7-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe why VP Pense had to come back to Washington, perhaps?

Maybe...but I think that really has something to do with the start of the Illegals being arrested and deported.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Saying negotiating format of questioning but I doubt it. Lawyers probably found cracks they need to tidy up in his responses. Mueller is not that bright. He was stuttering during his conference where he said he would not be answering anymore questions. He flipped on that one.

Mueller is a drunk...he has already lost a lot of brain cells.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

This delay really has nothing to do with all of that.
It is only a scheduling issue.
I guess they think they need more time with him.

You may be right. Wouldn't surprise me.

But if I were a critter, after learning about Epstein providing information to Mueller and the promise of no federal prosecution, I would sure have some questions for him... and a few very pointed statements!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Not to mention the insinuation that Mueller was some kind of POG Officer. He took a round in the leg in Nam while leading infantry Marines, including a bronze star for Valor as a result of his actions during an ambush.

People might not like how he handled decisions during his FBI career, or that he likes to drink, but I dont know any Marines that would question what Mueller did in the Corps...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

This delay really has nothing to do with all of that.
It is only a scheduling issue.
I guess they think they need more time with him.

Based on your current track record I will believe that he actually doesnt want to testify because of Epstein.

There is no reason that Mueller should have an opportunity to "negotiate " this at all.

These idiots had barr testifying because it's the LAW 2 days after he correctly summarized Muellers 3 year long investigation into nothing.....

Lolz

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The scheduling issue was Trump has a big rally that day. Also heard they didn't have time for Republicans to ask questions so things really got ugly behind the scenes.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This was during wartime. Not some training event. I stated I do appreciate his service but, if he was a damn good leader he would have been on the battlefield leading a platoon, not being a handler for a General. All I know is he served during a time where the end justifies the means mentality was standard.

If you look at his entire career, many examples of him taking that approach. He should have looked in BOTH campaigns with the same intensity. He did not. He also skimmed over people he kicked off his team who actually started this whole mess and how they started it (using unverified political opposition research).

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

He was combat wounded leading infantry Marines, and he also earned a bronze star for his actions under fire during an ambush...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I have a BS and a PH as a combat officer. So what. Doesn't make me some pious Soldier who's judgement can never be questioned. And Soldiers make fun of other military jobs all the time. Aide de camp was one of those jobs. Bet his buddies ribbed him pretty good, especially his former combat platoon.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats trying to violate rules !! 😎

It gives the Demos more time to pray to the Devil, to send more lies, and work more of his Devil-Magi

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

He was combat wounded leading infantry Marines, and he also earned a bronze star for his actions under fire during an ambush...

And became an Aide de Camp during recovery after being wounded. Has a Bronze Star and a Navy Commendation medal w/V for two separate engagements while platoon commander, was injured and got assigned as an AdC, and this #stain poster is making crap up to disparage his service while simultaneously stealing valor claiming to be a Marine vet. Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Never said it made him the next Chesty Puller but just giving some more context in response to the impression I got from your post.

I'll also add that I am definitely not a fan of Mueller's actions while in the FBI...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: SonOfThor

I have a BS and a PH as a combat officer. So what. Doesn't make me some pious Soldier who's judgement can never be questioned. And Soldiers make fun of other military jobs all the time. Aide de camp was one of those jobs. Bet his buddies ribbed him pretty good, especially his former combat platoon.

Marines aren't soldiers. Soldiers aren't sailors. Sailors aren't Marines. etc, etc. Stop pretending to be something you're not. And stop smearing a guy's service which you obviously know nothing about.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Dude what kind of Marine officer refers to themself hypothetically as "some pious Soldier"... or uses the phrase "Soldiers make fun of other military jobs all the time"... just doesnt sound like something youd hear.

Either way - hopefully if and when Mueller does testify the grandstanding of politicians is kept to a minimum (but I'm not holding my breath)...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Gosh...IF ONLY the House could just prevent Republicans from asking Mueller any embarrassing questions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join