It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mueller Testimony Postponed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just announced on FOX...Mueller testimony before congress is going to be postponed for, at least, one week.
More as this develops.

Former special counsel Mueller's congressional testimony postponed: Politico

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former special counsel Robert Mueller's planned testimony next week had been postponed until July 24, Politico reported on Friday citing multiple lawmakers.

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 12-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Huge news coming.

Must be packaged properly.
edit on 7/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What is the rationale for the delay?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

The House Judiciary Committee is discussing delaying public testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller one week until July 24 to allow more time for Mueller to testify, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The agreement to delay the hearings in exchange for extended testimony is not finalized, the sources said, and lawmakers are still negotiating.

Mueller has been scheduled to appear on July 17 before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, in back-to-back sessions where 22 members from each committee would get to question the special counsel.

But the plan sparked an uproar from members on the Judiciary Committee in both parties over the limited time the special counsel was expected to testify, which would have shut out roughly half the panel from asking questions of Mueller.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
things are getting stinkier. Did Fat Jerry start to realize what he was about to open up?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

To keep people speculating and make them think they 'know' stuff or their hunch was right...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

The House Judiciary Committee is discussing delaying public testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller one week until July 24 to allow more time for Mueller to testify, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The agreement to delay the hearings in exchange for extended testimony is not finalized, the sources said, and lawmakers are still negotiating.

Mueller has been scheduled to appear on July 17 before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, in back-to-back sessions where 22 members from each committee would get to question the special counsel.

But the plan sparked an uproar from members on the Judiciary Committee in both parties over the limited time the special counsel was expected to testify, which would have shut out roughly half the panel from asking questions of Mueller.

www.cnn.com...

So Congress is worried they all won't have their 5 Mins of Grandstanding?

How can I Have my Spartacus Moment if it's only 2 hours of testimony?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Acosta has been forced to resign for his part in the Epstein sweetheart deal scandal... I'm sure Mueller knows far more than Acosta about what really went on in crafting that deal, and I'm sure Mueller was far more culpable than Acosta.

So are we just rearranging the chairs on deck? Or is perhaps Mueller now in the hotseat? (I wish...)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Acosta has been forced to resign for his part in the Epstein sweetheart deal scandal... I'm sure Mueller knows far more than Acosta about what really went on in crafting that deal, and I'm sure Mueller was far more culpable than Acosta.

So are we just rearranging the chairs on deck? Or is perhaps Mueller now in the hotseat? (I wish...)

Hot seat?...Yes.
Mueller's pants are on fire.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Maybe why VP Pense had to come back to Washington, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

May be delayed...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Give me a break already. This doesn't have anything at all to do with Epstein.
Its scheduling of time for two committees to question him. That is all.

link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Why do they have to negotiate deals and agreements over testimony provided to a political committee hearing?

Seems unusual, especially with delays added.

Why not just show up, swear an oath and answer everything truthfully without delay?

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

LOL Right?

link   
Saying negotiating format of questioning but I doubt it. Lawyers probably found cracks they need to tidy up in his responses. Mueller is not that bright. He was stuttering during his conference where he said he would not be answering anymore questions. He flipped on that one.

I was looking up his military career in the Marines. He was an aide de camp. That job is a handler for a General and the job they give to officers with weak leadership skills. I appreciate his service being a Marine myself but aide de camp is like getting a Purple Heart. No Soldier wants that award or to be made aide de camp.
edit on 12-7-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This delay really has nothing to do with all of that.
It is only a scheduling issue.
I guess they think they need more time with him.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

After 3 months of negotiating and they pick a bad day?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

FBI Director Mueller + Epstein =

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A congressman asking mueller about his history with epstein under oath could prove embarrassing for good ole bobby 2 sticks..........
And I was so looking forward to the 17th......

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Democrats trying to violate rules !! 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join