It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mueller Testimony Postponed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: RadioRobert

Dude what kind of Marine officer refers to themself hypothetically as "some pious Soldier"... or uses the phrase "Soldiers make fun of other military jobs all the time"... just doesnt sound like something youd hear.

Either way - hopefully if and when Mueller does testify the grandstanding of politicians is kept to a minimum (but I'm not holding my breath)...

Next time you see a Marine, you should call him a "soldier" and see what the response is.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I do not think they are going to waste time on that when he will be there to answer questions about his report.
But I guess you can hope.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think he just agreed to be interviewed a few weeks back. Correct me if I'm wrong.
There are two committees that want to question him and I guess they feel they need more time for both groups to get the most out of his testimony.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I think he just agreed to be interviewed a few weeks back. Correct me if I'm wrong.
There are two committees that want to question him and I guess they feel they need more time for both groups to get the most out of his testimony.

You don't have to agree to be subpoenaed... That's not how it works...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

How is Mueller being connected to Epstein?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Gosh...IF ONLY the House could just prevent Republicans from asking Mueller any embarrassing questions.
And if they cant do that, then ……….. He needs protection!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

What is my current track record pray tell?

Oh and keep in mind that your opinion of me doesn't count against me.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Nadler couldn't even come up with an answer !!

Wonder why? 😃
edit on Fri Jul 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I was looking up his military career in the Marines. He was an aide de camp. That job is a handler for a General and the job they give to officers with weak leadership skills. I appreciate his service being a Marine myself but aide de camp is like getting a Purple Heart. No Soldier wants that award or to be made aide de camp.

That's Horse Crap.

They give that job to people who are they think have potential and may be lifers to expose them to life as a General Officer. People who do well as an AdC find they become a protoge, and get shepparded. Noone "wants" that job for what it is (which is a lot of inglorious little things various NCO's could handle), but people frequently "want" that job because of the experience and exposure to the demands and processes of a flag officer. You get to sit at the big kids table, maybe even asked questions or for your opinion and gain recognition from higher ranking officers on staff as an O-1 or 0-2 as AdC.

I'm also surprised a Marine speaking of another Marine would ever use the term "soldier" when describe his or anyone's feelings toward the job... #stolenvalor

Truth. When I worked in the front office for my squadron commander in the Air Force, I got to see a lot of officers' service records. Many high-ranking officers were some General's bitch at some point. It's basically a prerequisite, like doing time in the Pentagon working 14 hours a day in a room with no windows. There are certain things you're expected to have by the time you're an O-5 to be considered for the big job and beyond.

On topic: Did anyone not see this coming? It's become obvious that the Democrats weren't gonna get what they wanted out of this hearing. Of course it's delayed. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets canceled altogether.
edit on 12 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

on topic...

Who says Mueller is negotiating the schedule?
Couldn't it be the committees requesting more time?
I think it might be.
But you know... given my track record.
Rolls eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

FBI: Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was Informant for Mueller’s FBI

Mueller’s FBI helped get Jeffrey Epstein a “sweetheart deal”

Looks like Robert Mueller ignored Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex crimes the same way James Comey ignored Hillary Clinton’s crimes

mueller and epstein pedophile island

Evidently, Epstein was involved in a clandestine operation that involved CIA and FBI assets to blackmail certain individuals. And Mueller sat by, and did nothing.
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago28712 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You may have missed a conspiracy or two there. Not bad dude.
LOL of course these titles all come from conservative news sites or blogs ...
Not slanted at all right?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I see someone already supplied links for you... I don't want to pile on. So I'll just say that legal docs from the plea bargain stated that Epstein provided information to Mueller. Not sure if it was Mueller directly, or Mueller's FBI, but at the very least it happened with Mueller's knowledge and consent and cooperation.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I do not think they are going to waste time on that when he will be there to answer questions about his report.
But I guess you can hope.

Oh
Are the questions "scripted"?
Cause you know the dems didn't ask about odd topics in recent hearings or anything?
Once mueller is under oath all bets sre off no ?
Interesting timing with JE no?

As to what "you think", you are generally wrong so hhe opposite of what you posted is likely.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Ok the schedule for his testimony was set a few weeks back.

Better pedantic one?

what ever points you can score even if its stealing bases right?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

answer to what question?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Dude what kind of Marine officer refers to themself hypothetically as "some pious Soldier"... or uses the phrase "Soldiers make fun of other military jobs all the time"... just doesnt sound like something youd hear.

Either way - hopefully if and when Mueller does testify the grandstanding of politicians is kept to a minimum (but I'm not holding my breath)...

Next time you see a Marine, you should call him a "soldier" and see what the response is.

I was enlisted USMC then Army combat officer. I don't get hung up on titles or awards between branches. I know some do but meh... we're all on the same team. I value all their lives equally and worked with EOD Airforce, Seals, Marines. I have joked with them, made fun of them, them of me. Once outside the wire we're all a family looking out for each other.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You may have missed a conspiracy or two there. Not bad dude.
LOL of course these titles all come from conservative news sites or blogs ...
Not slanted at all right?

I did say "Partial List". The slant should always be, in this country, "Rule of Law", and the "Constitution". I'm not so certain "Liberal" or left leaning sites will cover the narrative to such a degree, that will bring justice to those who need it, desperately! After all, it is the Constitution itself that gives people their Freedom of Liberty, to be what ever they want. Not, the democratic party!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join