It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mueller Testimony Postponed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just like the tommy Robinson trial

These guys work from the same fascist playbook

Expect fireworks 🧨

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
That sir is exactly what they are trying to figure out!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Boadicea

According to this, from the Miami Herald...

“Alan Dershowitz flew down and met privately with Krischer,’’ Recarey said. “And the shenanigans that happened, I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of before.’’

Police reports show that Epstein’s private investigators attempted to conduct interviews while posing as cops; that they picked through Reiter’s trash in search of dirt to discredit him; and that the private investigators were accused of following the girls and their families.

In one case, the father of one girl claimed he had been run off the road by a private investigator, police and court reports show.

It was just after Epstein lawyer, Alan Dershowitz met with (then) Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer, that Krischer told Lead investigating officer Joe Recarey and his partner...to go easy on Epstein and drop the case against him.

edit on Sat Jul 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: FIXED TAGS ....trimmed quote

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

“Alan Dershowitz flew down and met privately with Krischer,’’ Recarey said. “And the shenanigans that happened, I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of before.’’

Police reports show that Epstein’s private investigators attempted to conduct interviews while posing as cops; that they picked through Reiter’s trash in search of dirt to discredit him; and that the private investigators were accused of following the girls and their families.

In one case, the father of one girl claimed he had been run off the road by a private investigator, police and court reports show.

It was just after Epstein lawyer, Alan Dershowitz met with (then) Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer, that Krischer told Lead investigating officer Joe Recarey and his partner...to go easy on Epstein and drop the case against him.

Ehud Barak-Les Wexner-Jeffrey Epstein-Ghislaine Maxwell-Alan Dershowitz-Harvey Weinstien-

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ehud Barak-Les Wexner-Jeffrey Epstein-Ghislaine Maxwell-Alan Dershowitz-Harvey Weinstien-
Your reading my mind. Now, any wonder who might visit the Island, in a Sub, and who owned it?

There is one name missing from the List. Any guesses?
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1479 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Your reading my mind. Now, any wonder who might visit the Island, in a Sub, and who owned it?

More than one...
Don't keep me in suspense.
Krischer?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Oh...OH....BRONFMAN!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm almost positive that it was Alan Dershowitz that told Krischer that Epstein was an Intelligence Asset.
edit on 13-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

(post by Scepticaldem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

More than one...
Don't keep me in suspense.
Krischer?

Why would Mueller put his reputation, his years of service on the line to put a nail in Trumps coffin? Why would he lie and break the law so openly? Because he has nothing to loose, if the truth got out. Someone, has something big on him. What do all of them have in common?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Blackmail 😎

It's powerful

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Weissman was really in charge of the SC.
Mueller is just a washed up DC drunk they pulled out as window dressing.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Blackmail 😎

It's powerful

Why does everything have to involve race!?

edit on 7/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Any updates on why this drunk (Mueller) and Rosenstein met with Donald Trump for 4 hours, the day before Rosenstein appointed Mueller as Special Counsel???

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Blackmail 😎

It's powerful

Mueller? Say*** it ain't so... Approached, declined, blackmailed, accepted. Isn't that always the story line? He needs Federal Protection, if, you want to hear him testify...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Any updates on why this drunk (Mueller) and Rosenstein met with Donald Trump for 4 hours, the day before Rosenstein appointed Mueller as Special Counsel???

Yea, right there is another one!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just out on Twitter

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Am I missing something? Where does that say Mueller ordered no prosecution?

That really doesn't look like the FBI's letterhead either.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You are missing something, the big picture

Mueller was in charge of the FBI
Epstein wasn't prosecuted because he was helping the FBI

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Jeffrey Epstein Part 06 of 21 @vault.fbi.gov

The very last page of the .pdf:

The document clearly states that, "Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon." Granted it does not specifically state that Mueller did not order prosecution, but we know that generally it is the DOJ which decides whether or not to pursue prosecutorial outcomes of investigations for federal crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join