It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: roadgravel

Come to Texas. I'd win in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

For the same reason you don't kick puppies or drown kittens in a sack.

I know penty of people who do it beause they say they have no other choice. And they don't really care or are proud of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

link   

You probably defend Michael Jackson too.

link   

Just stop. When you # with someone's kids, you do it at your own risk. Go take a bear's cub or tiger's kitten and let me know if mercy is shown to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The amount of people here crying about the thief being killed is sickening. If you steal a car and abduct children murder is more than justified in my opinion. Screw people like that. They can burn in hell.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

Yes.

it might be preferable for him to live a while... dead men feel no pain and I'm sure the screams of agony would be quite satisfying at the moment... but the reality is that the human body can't take that kind of punishment for long. At least not those possessed by the kind of filth that would try to kidnap a child.

We're talking family. Logic has no place at that moment. You really need to understand that.

TheRedneck

I understand you are a psychopath who puts fammily over everything else. If my father commits murder i will send him off to jail in a heartbeat. Blood relations are absolutely nothing.

Logic has to come first over rage and irrational thinking.

link   
There is nothing wrong in chasing down someone to save your kids.

Killing him because you are a psychopath is wrong.
edit on 12-7-2019 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I live in Texas. Chasing someone down and killing them isn't self defense.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Heck, man, I have seen rabbits defend their babies! They didn't win, but they damn sure will try!

Those who are condemning the parents are in for a big shock in life: you mess with the kids, the law becomes secondary.

TheRedneck

Why if two kids fight each other is ok but if someone else messes up with your kid you will kill him?

Kids bully each other in school all the time and no one does anything about it, but if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

Big difference between two kids fighting on a school yard and some random dirtbag carjacking you with toddlers in the back seat. I mean if someone has to explain how this is different, maybe this conversation is bit over your head.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
First, I don’t think you can construct that the perpetrator committed kidnapping; showing intent will not be possible unless he told HIS girlfriend he was going out for a pack of cigarettes and someone else’s progeny. It amounts to unlawful detainment or whatever Pennsylvania’s version is.

Second, the dad and mob did not commit murder. Laws vary by state; but it sounds like he died LATER. So it’ll be Pennsylvania’s version of aggravated assault, or deadly conduct or whatever. But their legal counsel will argue a variation of, “ they weren’t trying to kill him—they jus wanted to ‘stop’ him—but he responded with deadly force. And my clients had never been in a fight before. They were just trying to give him a bloody nose—they had no idea that he had a very thin skull!”

I think a fair verdict would be find them guilty of justifiable homicide and give them 10 years probation, if they commit another felonly, then they serve time for this wrongful death as well
edit on 12-7-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Just stop. When you # with someone's kids, you do it at your own risk. Go take a bear's cub or tiger's kitten and let me know if mercy is shown to you.

You don't because animals are animals for a reason. They are stupid dumb creatures who have only instincts and are on the level of a rock.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You got the statute that shows that? It's no.

link   

I understand you are a psychopath who puts fammily over everything else. If my father commits murder i will send him off to jail in a heartbeat. Blood relations are absolutely nothing.

HAHAHAHA!

The guy who just defined "psychopath" is calling me a "psychopath."

Thanks for the laugh.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't. Touch. The. Kids.

I bet the father beats his own kids too anyway. If he is capable of killing someone just because they stole their car... I mean that person doesnt seem to care much if they left the kids in the car with the engine running lol.

I bet you cringed all the way through "Taken" when you watched it. IF you even made it past the first kill.

Remember, this isn't a society for wimps.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

So if you shoot someone, and they die in the hospital later, it's not murder? serious question.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Congrats

I award you most idiotic post of July 12th 2019.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Don't sell him short. I'll bet good money there are better ones coming!

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: Graysen
First, I don’t think you can construct that the perpetrator committed kidnapping; showing intent will not be possible unless he told HIS girlfriend he was going out for a pack of cigarettes and someone else’s progeny. It amounts to unlawful detainment or whatever Pennsylvania’s version is.

Second, the dad and mob did not commit murder. Laws vary by state; but it sounds like he died LATER. So it’ll be Pennsylvania’s version of aggravated assault, or deadly conduct or whatever. But their legal counsel will argue a variation of, “ they weren’t trying to kill him—they jus wanted to ‘stop’ him—but he responded with deadly force. And my clients had never been in a fight before. They were just trying to give him a bloody nose—they had no idea that he had a very thin skull!”

Or : The thief left the car , the kids were still inside. But instead of going to see if your kids are still ok, you go and try to "stop"the thief. What to stop him from? Trying to save himself from you? He clearly did not care about the kids but isntead wanted to kill the thief. There is no reasonable exponation to leave your kids not once, but twice. And then use unreasonable force. He ran the entire way not to protect the kids but with the intention to kill. They were compeltely in their right mind.
edit on 12-7-2019 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: vonclod

Depends if the prosecutor can prove intent.

And if the hospital didn’t contribute to the death with a 5-hour wait in the emergency room

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join