It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: ketsuko

If those idiots forgot their own kids in the car and let them get stolen then they deserve it.

And if a woman dresses sexy, she's asking to be raped? So it's her fault and the rapist shouldn't be punished?

Sure, if you put yourself in a bad position, you bear some responsibility for being a twit; that's what guilt is for, but the thief is still the thief and in this case a would-be kidnapper. Those two bad decisions are solely on the head of the person who made them and no one else's.

Well i have to agree with you here. The parents bear some responsibility for forgetting their kids in the car. Also the man bears the responsibillity for beating that guy to death.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

The thief is the victum.

Murder > some stolen car.

So you get to decide what is proper punishment?

I think the law/courts are supposed to determine that, I'm not on the carjackers team but your post reeks of irony!

That’s my point.

People are condemning the parent for determining the proper punishment and are determining the proper punishment.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: ketsuko

If those idiots forgot their own kids in the car and let them get stolen then they deserve it.

And there it is everyone.

Having your children kidnapped and car stolen is the fault of the parents by this persons standards.

If you let your kid to die in a car because you forgot to pull down the window, then its not your foult? is that waht yo uare saying? If the parent is careless its not their foult?

More like the parent who leaves his or her kid in a hot car was not directly asking for the window to be broken by the people who get the kid out trying to save him or her.

"Oh, today, I want the window of my car broken out, so Imma gonna leave my kid locked in this hot car ..." says no one, ever.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The point of a justice system is punishment. Punishment in as fair a way as possible to give each side a proper chance to explain themselves. If the criminal did not know there were kids in the car, in his mindset, he is just stealing a car. But we wont know that. I think we can agree, that if a cop rolled up on a guy stealing a car and just opened fire, there would be consequences.

I would be perfectly fine if the father opened fire on this guy's face while the crime was IN PROGRESS. This is the key part right here. When a guy is running away, and you execute them, it is no longer protecting your kids, but enacting revenge on a guy who may not even have been aware there were kids in the car to begin with.. And the people who say the cops will just take 35 min to get there.... Alright. I mean if 35 minutes decides a persons life, okay.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Don't. Touch. The. Kids.

I bet the father beats his own kids too anyway. If he is capable of killing someone just because they stole their car... I mean that person doesnt seem to care much if they left the kids in the car with the engine running lol.

And I bet you are a thief that steals anything not bolted down because in your mind it is the fault of the owner for not securing it.

So you jump to personal attacks?

I uphold justice and fair trial above anything else. I think everyone should be equal and deserving a chance no matter how disguisting that sounds to you.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

The father and anyone else involved should be charged with murder. The correct course of action should have been to detain the thief until the cops arrive, not beat him to death.

Horsecrap.

I don't condone murder. But I do condone an ass whooping when needed. In this case, kidnapping and car theft....that ass whooping was a little more than getting slapped around.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Except she didn't forget her kids in the car, she likely ran in for about 30 seconds and thought she'd be right back out. It wouldn't surprise me if she had her eyes on the car the whole time. It's not like the carjacker got very far.

If no one had been watching the car to see where it had gone, they wouldn't have caught up to them when they got stuck.

In certain parts of middle America, this isn't uncommon practice.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Don't. Touch. The. Kids.

I bet the father beats his own kids too anyway. If he is capable of killing someone just because they stole their car... I mean that person doesnt seem to care much if they left the kids in the car with the engine running lol.

And I bet you are a thief that steals anything not bolted down because in your mind it is the fault of the owner for not securing it.

I uphold justice and fair trial above anything else. I think everyone should be equal and deserving a chance no matter how disguisting that sounds to you.

You are the idiot that accused the boyfriend of beating his kids. Don't cry when you get the same treatment.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Legally, it was murder: the act of taking the life of another. It was not premeditated (at least in the case of the father). Not all murder is premeditated.

The father has the legal remedy of self-defense; the other men do not.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

The thief is the victum.

Murder > some stolen car.

So you get to decide what is proper punishment?

I think the law/courts are supposed to determine that, I'm not on the carjackers team but your post reeks of irony!

That’s my point.

People are condemning the parent for determining the proper punishment and are determining the proper punishment.

Sayign something on an online board =/= actually doing it. Things get heated online and people say all sorts of BS who they don't mean.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

You are not allowed to bring the logic of our justice system into the discussion.

link   

The reality is, in the heat of the moment there is no punishment. There is action/reaction.

It is unfortunate that this man died from a beat down. But let us not forget that this beat down would not have happened had he not kidnapped 3 kids and stole a car.

Cats, dogs, bears, birds, deer...all animals will defend their children with deadly force. Go screw with a bear cub. Mama bear won't leave you alone just because you ran away.

Natural law still has a place in our justice system. I think this is a good deployment of it.

link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
The point of a justice system is punishment. Punishment in as fair a way as possible to give each side a proper chance to explain themselves. If the criminal did not know there were kids in the car, in his mindset, he is just stealing a car. But we wont know that. I think we can agree, that if a cop rolled up on a guy stealing a car and just opened fire, there would be consequences.

I would be perfectly fine if the father opened fire on this guy's face while the crime was IN PROGRESS. This is the key part right here. When a guy is running away, and you execute them, it is no longer protecting your kids, but enacting revenge on a guy who may not even have been aware there were kids in the car to begin with.. And the people who say the cops will just take 35 min to get there.... Alright. I mean if 35 minutes decides a persons life, okay.

The thief was not dead when the cops arrived, he died at a hospital. I can suspect the father can say he did not in intend to kill the guy but just give him a good beating. Besides if others were beating on this POS, how can you say who actually made the eventual killing blow?

link   

Don't. Touch. The. Kids.

Do you have any kids?

Wait until someone tries to mess with them like this. Then tell me how rational you can be about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Homicide isn't murder.

I can kill a home intruder legally...its homicide. Unless i lured him in to kill him, then its murder.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Legally, it was murder: the act of taking the life of another. It was not premeditated (at least in the case of the father). Not all murder is premeditated.

TheRedneck

You're correct... take them before the court, issue each of them a $1 fine, and consider restitution complete and the case closed.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

I imagine if it goes to court it will be like the blank in a firing squad. There will be no way to know which hit or kick was the one that led to death.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Don't. Touch. The. Kids.

Do you have any kids?

Wait until someone tries to mess with them like this. Then tell me how rational you can be about it.

I said probbaly. No one knows. You said that you bet aka you are sure. Those are 2 different things.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Don't. Touch. The. Kids.

Do you have any kids?

Lucky for me i will never have kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Heck, man, I have seen rabbits defend their babies! They didn't win, but they damn sure will try!

Those who are condemning the parents are in for a big shock in life: you mess with the kids, the law becomes secondary.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join