It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How is chasing the person down self defense?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I watched a series recently called bull.
if it is to be trusted then the system is sole based on bunch of idiots who randomly pick guilty or innocent for no reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hmm, I did not read anyone suggesting what the punishment "should" be(I could of missed it), up to the courts, as I see it.
In the heat of the moment though, I understand this.
Problem is they did him away from the car, how far I don't know, read about a foot chase though. I imagine they might not of intended to end his life.
edit on 12-7-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Lucky for me i will never have kids.

Lucky for the kids, you will never have any kids.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
How is chasing the person down self defense?

Obviously it is not.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Homicide isn't murder.

I can kill a home intruder legally...its homicide. Unless i lured him in to kill him, then its murder.

Legally, homicide is murder without malicious intent.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Hmm, I did not read anyone suggesting what the punishment "should" be(I could of missed it), up to the courts, as I see it.
In the heat of the moment though, I understand this.
Problem is they did him away from the car, how far I don't know, read about a foot chase though. I imagine they might not of intended to end his life.

Bottom line, there's one less car thief in the world to worry about.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Humans are animals, and like any animal defense of your child is one of those places that anyone with a brain just doesn't go to.

If i am in the woods petting a bear cub and the mom walks up, she doesn't just let me say "sorry" and walk away. She is going to chase me down and kill me.

Natural law...our laws are based on it. Its why we have the second amendment....the right to self defense.

And you can bet your ass that chasing someone down is still self defense. If they attack me once, they'll do it again. Just because they decided to pause that attack doesn't mute my right to defend against them. Its too damn bad they decided to enter into a situation that they weren't intending to see through...but you can bet I would be.

Im sure his death was not intended. As it would be more satisfying for his trial to be delayed until he is out of the hospital.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Heck, man, I have seen rabbits defend their babies! They didn't win, but they damn sure will try!

Those who are condemning the parents are in for a big shock in life: you mess with the kids, the law becomes secondary.

TheRedneck

Why if two kids fight each other is ok but if someone else messes up with your kid you will kill him?

Kids bully each other in school all the time and no one does anything about it, but if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Lucky for me i will never have kids.

Lucky for the kids, you will never have any kids.

TheRedneck

Unlucky for them, they are quiet tasty. yum!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Good luck with that stance at a trial.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't. Touch. The. Kids.

I bet the father beats his own kids too anyway. If he is capable of killing someone just because they stole their car... I mean that person doesnt seem to care much if they left the kids in the car with the engine running lol.

And I bet you are a thief that steals anything not bolted down because in your mind it is the fault of the owner for not securing it.

So you jump to personal attacks?

I uphold justice and fair trial above anything else. I think everyone should be equal and deserving a chance no matter how disguisting that sounds to you.

Do you have any kids?

Wait until someone tries to mess with them like this. Then tell me how rational you can be about it.

I said probbaly. No one knows. You said that you bet aka you are sure. Those are 2 different things.

From the story we know that the carjacker got away with the car, but that the people chasing him on foot not only knew which way he'd gone but were able to catch up to him on foot because he got stuck in traffic. That argues for the idea that they were keeping a close eye on things - close enough that they had an idea which way he'd taken off in a city, enough to keep up until he got stuck in traffic.

link   

You asking that is the epitome of "obtuse".

You don't see an issue with a fully developed man in his 20's picking a fight with a 12 year old? You think that is the same threat as a 12 year old and another 12 year old going fisticuffs?

You do realize that puberty delineates those 2 age groups, right?

link   

Come to Texas. I'd win in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'm not crying over the loss, I just hope some kids are not deprived of a parent for a set amount of time..that won't help them.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Don't come between a bear and it's cubs. It's a sure fire way to get dead. Restraint is for the clear headed, not for parents saving their kids harm.mess with kids, get messed up. Easy enough

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The thief is the victum.

Murder > some stolen car.

The thief was an idiot who we'll never have to worry about stealing another car with kids inside. When you grow up and have your own kids, you'll understand. I can't say I'd kill someone for stealing my truck with my 2 year old inside, but I'd do my best to rip his adam's apple from his throat Road House style. If I couldn't, I'd choke him until someone pulled me away.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

For the same reason you don't kick puppies or drown kittens in a sack.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I can only hope that he meant "the thief was a victim of his own stupidity".

Which is true.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

if you leave your kids in the car and the car gets stolen suddenly the thief has to die?

Yes.

it might be preferable for him to live a while... dead men feel no pain and I'm sure the screams of agony would be quite satisfying at the moment... but the reality is that the human body can't take that kind of punishment for long. At least not those possessed by the kind of filth that would try to kidnap a child.

We're talking family. Logic has no place at that moment. You really need to understand that.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join