It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump knew who Epstein was....

www.businessinsider.com...

That was long before Epstein was charged and made his plea deal.

So... no... this in no way proves he knew 'who Epstein was'. Please get a grip.

I say let the girls that were molested have their day in court.

By all means - if the evidence warrants it.

There should be no statute of limitations on child abuse and pedophelia!!

Not sure I agree. The more time goes by the worse memories get, and the more questions I have about why someone would wait so long.

What makes much more sense to me is to add a provision for a judge to grant a waiver of the statute of limitations, if the prosecution can show reasonable cause as to why it should be waived.
edit on 8-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: illimey
Ummm, ultimately the Jurors decide

The jurors decide if it is credible, inadmissibility is decided by the presiding Judge.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, I already called out the source.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

CNN confirms a "not guilty" plea:

Jeffrey Epstein pleads not guilty
From CNN’s Erica Orden

Jeffrey Epstein pleaded not guilty to the charges he is facing — one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors. He faces up to 45 years in prison if convicted of the charges, which carry no mandatory minimum sentences.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 8-7-2019 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ummm, ultimately the Jurors decide

The jurors decide if it is credible, inadmissibility is decided by the presiding Judge.

No.The Jurors are there when the Judge decides... In other words, they hear and decide.

At least I would if I was a Juror. Have never been summoned, but if I was in a case like this then the Judge's opinion would be the least of my concerns.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: olaru12

That doesn't say what you want it to say.

Really, It makes a clear connection to trump and Epstein being friends.

No, it makes a clear connection that they may have socialized to an extent.

Heres, another....

www.snopes.com...

Did you even read the link? The photo was FAKE. A composite of two totally different photos.

there are plenty

Thanks, I'll pass, considering the poor quality of what you have posted so far.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No.The Jurors are there when the Judge decides... In other words, they hear and decide.

I'm not following what you're trying to say.

At least I would if I was a Juror. Have never been summoned, but if I was in a case like this then the Judge's opinion would be the least of my concerns.

The fact that you've never been on a jury has you arguing from ignorance. I've been on a few and we were instructed on what parts of the testimony and evidence were inadmissible by the Judge. When we went to deliberation we did not consider the inadmissible portions.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I hope Jeff rats out his bro trump. Perhaps that's the intention of the LEOs busting him again... trump may have pushed the FBI just a bit to hard and they want to show him who's really the boss.

You reap what you Sow....

If he does, and there is proof. Awesome.

Sadly, for you, by the time he gets to rating out trump he might have just rated out 100's of others in the DNC(which trump was part of).

Will you be as gleeful then when the entire party is collapsed due to their debauchery? I will, i say drag it all down, but for some reason I think you'll still be clinging to party lines in the face of actual justice.

What are you talking about..? I'm not a democrat. I worked for Gary Johnson. Let the chips fall where they may.

Remember at one time Clinton and trump were good buddies...

Exactly

And even if you are a trump or Clinton fan, child sex trafficking outweighs all of that

If any of these charges are remotely true, may everyone connected he brought to justice for the pain they caused those children

I don’t give a damn if they have an r or a d next to their name

The connections and the money, anyone really interested in truth can get a lot from this website, by reading the whole thing.
www.coreysdigs.com...

Wow! That was certainly a who's who of depravity. Was curious of how NXIVM and pizzagate fit in as well as others I had never heard of.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We were discussing trump or others in 2003 or around there and whether they were responsible to come out and publicly accuse Epstein with no proof

Sorry. I was talking about witnesses who may have something to add now not being at risk because of his history.

Who knows what trump knew.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

How would you know this unless you were there?

were you there or are you making up things that you wish to be true.

No one has mentioned homicide, so why would you bring that up?

unless you meant suicide, which would be odd to do off a yacht or a plane.

again, are you just making things up?

this is horrific enough with just the facts already known, why do you wish it to be worse?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

I think we have enough real information to deal with without this kind of nonsense.
edit on 782019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We were discussing trump or others in 2003 or around there and whether they were responsible to come out and publicly accuse Epstein with no proof

Sorry. I was talking about witnesses who may have something to add now not being at risk because of his history.

We know what Trump knew.

Because he would have tweeted it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

One thing I liked in the press conference was the investigators giving exact instructions on how victims and witnesses to reach them

Imagine being one of these young girls knowing no one would do anything if you came forward

Hopefully they can begin to feel safe in coming forward

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The young girls are brainwashed and have the Helsinki Syndrome, so won't be looking for help
out of the sex-ring.

The sick devils in the deep-state and media are trying to defend the pedophiles.

More is going on than underage girls and boys used for sex for the elite - babies - used
in satanic rituals. Children dying because elites want to drink their blood and do and
eat them and rape them after they kill them and abortionists who rape dead and alive
babies.

We live in a sick world where half of people seem to be evil pedophiles. The left is
snuff torturing children drinking their blood and taking organs from dead(alive) babies.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Man... i wont be popular for saying this, but I honestly believe trial isnt for everyone.... some people just needs to be put to sleep quick and painless. The more power and welth they have, the more true it is.... ( if they commit crimes like this )

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yep, the weinstein trial has gone away completely from mainstream america's consciousness. Our justice system is too slow and painful. As mark steyn says "the punishment for the innocent is the process."

Weinstein, epstein, is there a trend here?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not following what you're trying to say.

The fact that you've never been on a jury has you arguing from ignorance. I've been on a few and we were instructed on what parts of the testimony and evidence were inadmissible by the Judge. When we went to deliberation we did not consider the inadmissible portions.

You never stop do you....we all know about the rules...we all know about the protocals...but when the rubber hits the road....what really happens in the mind of the Jurors does not follow the rules as you seem to always try to force everyone to do in your discussions .....yes for gods sakes we are all aware of the directions given to Jurors many have been there....but contrary to your insistances Jurors MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS and it doesn't have to have anything to do with the directions given to them....Judges can do the same thing....nothing is written in Stone but some people always strive to keep things following rules that everyone functionally works around.

You are speaking from Ignorance....lol...but you accused the other poster of doing so...lol..."When ...WE ...went into deliberation...WE...did not consider the inadmissible portions".....jeepers give us all a break man.....you weren't inside the other Jurors heads...you mean to say the RULES STATED THAT ALL JURORS WERE TO DISREGARD INADMISSABLE EVIDENCE AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT ...YOU...DID.....you cannot possibly speak for anyone else ….lol...but you sure always try to act as if you are the Universes rule enforcer.....lol...lol...yes yes yes we all know the rules are there.

I know what the other poster is trying to say...most of us do...that the RULES aren't always the catalyst behind the realtime impacts we see happening.....the Jurors DECIDE irregardless of the rules....all rules can be manipulated....the Judge can SAY certain evidence is inadmissible but once the idea is in the Jurors heads you cannot remove it as ALL GREENHORN LAWYERS WELL KNOW.....every Jury is a set dynamic and every Jury can be swayed internally...even if there are a couple of Augies trying to follow the rules as best they can do....the System is set up so Jurors get the final word.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster

Yep, the weinstein trial has gone away completely from mainstream america's consciousness. Our justice system is too slow and painful. As mark steyn says "the punishment for the innocent is the process."

Weinstein, epstein, is there a trend here?[/quote
Looks like a TREND to me....I hope it goes viral.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster

Weinstein, epstein, is there a trend here?

A Jewish conspiracy? To what end? Is that what you are suggesting?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

The young girls are brainwashed and have the Helsinki Syndrome, so won't be looking for help
out of the sex-ring.

The sick devils in the deep-state and media are trying to defend the pedophiles.

More is going on than underage girls and boys used for sex for the elite - babies - used
in satanic rituals. Children dying because elites want to drink their blood and do and
eat them and rape them after they kill them and abortionists who rape dead and alive
babies.

We live in a sick world where half of people seem to be evil pedophiles. The left is
snuff torturing children drinking their blood and taking organs from dead(alive) babies.

See kids, this is what happens when you only drink 3/4's your Hale-Bopp Brew instead of the full cup.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join