It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This article has an interesting theory regarding this arrest being aimed at Trump:

Most importantly it points out that the SDNY is major Trump hating territory and while I think the rationale expressed below is pretty out there, this is a conspiracy site!

There was an extremely significant series of developments that occurred back in December of last year. It began with the Bush Funeral “Envelope Affair” and continues to this very day. While the Epstein arrest may appear to fit into the political jujitsu both sides are aggressively playing in the lead-up to the 2020 election, this explosive happening is much more likely related to Iran. In other words, the Mossad is using the Epstein scandal to compel Trump to follow orders issued from Tel Aviv, especially where it concerns military moves against Iran. Trump let down PM Benjamin Netanyahu last month after the false flag attacks in the Mideast Gulfs. The POTUS was supposed to approve airstrikes against Iran’s nuclear testing sites. As a result of Trump’s noncompliance, Israel will exert every manner of coercion and blackmail to ensure there is not a repeat non-performance on his part.

nationandstate.com...

edit on 9-7-2019 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Interesting. So what's the leverage here? Trump is far less involved with epstein than most of the political class.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Interesting. So what's the leverage here? Trump is far less involved with epstein than most of the political class.

I have no idea. The media is certainly spinning this as “all about Trump” but I admit the theory’s a stretch.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
theintercept.com...

Jeffrey Epstein shipped a shredder from the U.S. Virgin Islands to his Palm Beach home in July 2008, shortly after reaching a non-prosecution agreement with then-U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta, maritime records show. Then, in March of this year, shortly after a Florida federal judge invalidated that agreement, Epstein shipped a tile and carpet extractor from the Virgin Islands to his Manhattan townhouse, the records show. Epstein, a billionaire financier, was arrested in New Jersey last Saturday on charges of running a sex trafficking ring that involved luring underage girls to his New York and Florida residences, and taking them on global flights on his airplane, dubbed the “Lolita Express.” Epstein was first accused of abusing underage girls, some of them as young as 14, more than a decade ago, and he evaded prosecution potentially due to his high-profile connections. A key challenge investigators faced when first targeting Epstein in the mid-2000s was an inability to obtain evidence through subpoena. A 2005 search of Epstein’s Palm Beach home came up empty in its quest for computers that investigators suspected contained critical evidence connected to his alleged sexual abuse of young girls.
well that wont look good at the new trial wonder if that explains what the mystery fire on his island a while ago was about possibly destroying evidence

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Computers?
This is easy

He hired the Clintons to bleach them
Then used Platterivernetworks to wipe them
Then had Crowdstrike audit them
and destroyed them before the FBI could get them..

but dont worry, the FBI believed it was all ok!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think the effort is to undermine Acosta with the hope of replacing him with someone who will work against Trump... they're certainly playing with fire considering Epstein's connections, this could result in many more dominoes falling.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

He is on the news now answering questions. I think he sounds credible.
He seems to have felt that Epstein would have done no jail time unless it was handled the way it was.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I sold flooring for years and I never heard of a carpet and tile extractor.
I called carpet and tile extractors installers. Men with healthy arms.

Wonder what that is? and why a detail that makes no sense is included in that story.
edit on 7102019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

It was an employee. Does the hotel hire teens? Maybe in the kitchen or restaurants?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok I am now hearing that the falling out between trump and epstein was a business deal that went bad. Not about an assault on any guest or employee.
When he banned him so publically from his clubs it was already coming out about his crimes with underage girls and he was already being hounded by the cops.
So he severed his ties.
But not before arranging for a private party for just him and epstein and twenty eight women for entertainment.
Calendar girl contest. Not sure what the ages are.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Ok I am now hearing that the falling out between trump and epstein was a business deal that went bad. Not about an assault on any guest or employee.
When he banned him so publically from his clubs it was already coming out about his crimes with underage girls and he was already being hounded by the cops.
So he severed his ties.
But not before arranging for a private party for just him and epstein and twenty eight women for entertainment.

Common sense says if it was a contest, they were at least 18.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So he severed his ties.

The calender party was in 1992. Trump officially falling out with Epstein was 15 years ago 2004. Seems like your math deduction is backwards.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It wasn't because of a business deal 😎

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My gut instinct tells me that Jeffery Epstein is not the main target.....like many others, I think they are hoping to tie this to Trump somehow, someway,,,,,,,,no matter the cost. Why? Because I haven't seen thing about Little St. James Island...commonly called "Lolita Island" from official police sources,,, just what's being rehashed in the MSM. Maybe they are keeping something quite, but it appears to me they are focusing only on New York and Florida residences.....nothing about the island, or the Zorro Ranch he owns. I know it's early in the case, but they knew about theses other places a decade ago. Why no raids on the ranch or the island? All that does is give things more time to disappear.

The cost may be Bill Clinton......way too much smoke for there not to be a fire somewhere. They knew this going in, but are willing to trade Willie for Donnie so to speak.

Who are they? Good question.

Don't forget........ ole Jeffy is charged with conspiracy to traffic...conspiracy requires at least two people, .. that would seem to indicate to me for 100% certain that more than Epstein will go down. Question is who.

Film at 11,,,have your popcorn ready!!
edit on R302019-07-10T16:30:42-05:00k307Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

So he severed his ties.

You're hearing?

Provide a link.

Otherwise it's just more chaff and nonsense. If there was ANY validity to what you are claiming it would have been found out by the people that have been looking into Epstein for 20 years.

He isn't a new story, people in the conspiracy theorist world have know about Jeffy for a loooong time. People like you act like you know all about this when it is so very obvious thf you didn't know jack about Jeffy until CNN told you about him last week.

I've been researching pedophile networks, Epstein, Lolita Island and the like for years. Years. And I've NEVER come across the claim you just made.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about....well everything?

How did that Emoluments thing go for you? Ah well, on to the next Get Trump scheme you can latch your feeble intellect onto.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i belive its a device to rip up tile

www.jondon.com... _BwE

www.rawstory.com...

Maritime records show two suspicious shipments from Jeff Epstein’s so-called “Pedophile Island” to his homes in the United States at two critical times in the investigations into his alleged sex trafficking of girls. “Jeffrey Epstein shipped a shredder from the U.S. Virgin Islands to his Palm Beach home in July 2008, shortly after reaching a non-prosecution agreement with then-U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta, maritime records show,” The Intercept reported Tuesday. “Then, in March of this year, shortly after a Florida federal judge invalidated that agreement, Epstein shipped a tile and carpet extractor from the Virgin Islands to his Manhattan townhouse, the records show.”

www.steam-brite.com... think a bigger version of a rug shampooer

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Accused Of Witness Tampering; Prosecutors Want Him Held Without Bond

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The New York Times reported Friday that wealthy South Florida financier Jeffrey Epstein, who is facing sex-trafficking charges in New York, is accused of witness tampering by federal prosecutors. The Times said Epstein paid $350,000 to two people who were potential witnesses against him.

miami.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I wonder if Epstein will get his 1523

edit on 12-7-2019 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Will Dan Bongino weigh in soon with what he knew about Bill Clinton and his trips aboard the Lolita Express?

Secret Service Agent May Spill the Beans

If he knows something, the n NOW is the time!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join