It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Drucifer

He said he was a terrific guy in 2002. Epstein wasn't charged with any crimes until 2005. Trump also says "he's a terrific guy" about most people. Especially ones he doesn't know well. Why do you think trump knew about epstein being a pedo? I mean, why would he approve his membership at mar-a-lago only to revoke it on those grounds later?

The timeline is important because relationships evolve over time.

In 2009 the "only person" to help the prosecution try to nail epstein was trump (according to the prosecutor). chew on that for a while.

Go to 5:00 for the part about trump if you only want to see that part.

Epstein was a guest of someone else at Mar A Largo. I suppose my take on it is, Trump added that one quip about Epstein liking younger girls back in '02 and then booted him out of 'Largo in '07 for trying to fool around with an underage kid, it certainly could be entirely coincidence, I just don't get why Trump, or anyone really, would feel the need to add that one line about him liking younger women.

It's like the drunk guy you used to see around campus at everyone's party, stumbling over himself and acting like an idiot; "Oh yeah, I know that guy, he's alright. Seen him around a bunch, been to a few parties with him. He gets a little too out of hand at times, but good guy." then that guy shows up at your house, sh!tfaced and pisses on your carpet and without a second thought you're kicking him out on his ass because you don't want that crap going on in your house.

I think I've read pretty much everything available regarding this whole mess and I'd say the Clintons have a hell of a lot more to be concerned about than Trump does. It's just odd to me that this guy was banging dozens of underage girls for years and it went that far under the radar? I don't mean just for Trump, I mean for anyone who was around the guy more than several times or close enough to him to hitch rides on his jet or hang out at his island.

In the end, I want every piece of sh!t who had knowledge of this to go down as an accomplice, because if you aren't bringing light to a situation like that while knowing what was going on, that's exactly what you are. So when I question Trump's knowledge of it, it's not an attack on his job as a president or anything regarding the guy in the last 12 years, but these 1%'s live like there are zero rules to life and will look out for each other so they can keep a favor in their pocket for future use.

Grambler, I know what you're saying regarding having proof. I just have a hard time believing this guy was as active as he was and only a couple people knew about it. Unfortunately, this is a situation I have more experience in than I wish I did. My aunt was abusing me for a year straight when I was 5-6, my mom knew, my grandmother and grandfather knew, their friends knew....and the only thing done about it was we weren't allowed to sleep with the door shut anymore. The fact that nothing was done about it messed me up so much more than the actual abuse did, so maybe I get a bit more sensitive in these discussions than most. I'm not coming from an anti-Trump stance, I'm coming from an anti-kid-toucher stance. I had 2 stepsisters who were raped by their own father and it was swept under the rug to not disrupt the already dysfunctional family. My cousin was touched by a neighbor and our parents just told us not to play by his house anymore.

This was all back in the 80's and it was certainly a different time back then. Wrong regardless, but I think there was more reluctance to bring abuse to light as to not disrupt "normal" life. The small cities and towns I lived in were already depressing and hopeless, I think everyone was just doing what they could to make ends meet while having plenty of money for beer and smokes, upsetting that already sh!tty existence was more than most of the simple minds could handle.

Apologies for writing a book.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I mentioned this in another thread but should also be posted here.

You really need to ask why would Epstein come back to the states with an impending release of court docs coming up. That is a very risky move unless he is just complete idiot, which he is not. He is a sicko but pretty smart also.

So I contend that he needed to come back to his NY residence to destroy those files. I would also contend that those files would have been destroyed long ago except that they are extremely valuable blackmail material core to his business, lifestyle and income. Without those files, he is just another lowlife pedo. With them, he can still exert control and power. He could not trust anyone else to dispose of them as they are way too damaging and valuable.

He surely has multiple copies. Would expect this to be at his NM property as well. Probably more copies in a non-extradition country also. Which could possibly be tracked down through flight logs maybe. One of his empty plane trips. He would not want associates to know where that set of copies was, so it would be a solo trip he took, that should narrow things down a bit.

The point is, there should be A LOT of names taken down with this case. Not just 2,3,5 but his whole freaking list of blackmailed people. So if that does not happen, you will know that only the illusion of justice was served and not a full plate of pain.

I am highly sceptical this will go beyond Epstein, I think they are more concerned with appearance and trying to protect the sick, corrupt DS status quo than they are in dealing out true justice. We shall see.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Epstein for sure has a deadman switch. You wouldn't blackmail rich and powerful people without one.

If investigators/prosecutors don't control that switch, Epstein still has a lot of power even in jail.

Until prosecutors get control of that switch, they can't be sure who all Epstein has control over. And does Epstein only use this for his own benefit or does he sell this control to others?? Guy is rich as heck and smart, I am pretty sure he also got paid to get things done. Who paid him? Who paid him for influence?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The biggest news story this year, and it's not on its front page, this site is more liberal Democrat filtered garbage, mods delete my account, this site is the worst kind of compromised bull#

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
The biggest news story this year, and it's not on its front page, this site is more liberal Democrat filtered garbage, mods delete my account, this site is the worst kind of compromised bull#

Happens every time a truly newsworthy conspiracy comes to light here. Notice how a bunch of mundane boring threads get posted on during that time? Disinformation agents post on those threads adding no value to thread to distract.

You can help work against this by posting on the important threads, add value to them and keep them up near top on recent posts.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted already, but Epstein has been on the board of the Trilateral commission.

If he really rolls over, a lot of heads are gonna roll. He is probably worried his is one of them.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

Excellent points, all.

Here's to hoping you're wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

His indictment was under seal. It was filed on July 1st in anticipation of his coming back to the country this past weekend.
I do not think he knew.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

Guess you missed where you were posting in a thread about Epstein.
LOL

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You too... are posting in one of two threads already created on the subject.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner.

A lot of sex offenders, who all have one thing in common.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I suppose my take on it is, Trump added that one quip about Epstein liking younger girls back in '02 and then booted him out of 'Largo in '07 for trying to fool around with an underage kid, it certainly could be entirely coincidence, I just don't get why Trump, or anyone really, would feel the need to add that one line about him liking younger women.

My thoughts on it is that liking younger girls, to a couple of 40-50 year old bachelors (trump may have been recently married to melania, idk) is not any type of admission of liking underage girls. In fact, is it not stereotypical for guys in their mid forties to leave their wives/girlfriends of similar age and start dating mid 20 somethings?

I just think the idea that we should be focusing on trump's ties to epstein because one time he said a nice sentence about the man is absurd. If it comes out that trump is a kid diddler, beyond reasonable doubt, by all means he should rot in jail. I'm just very suspect of this whole situation. From the players to the actual unfolding of events, it's coming out like it's scripted.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So aside from the apprehended perp, who is the only one to feel the need to release an "official" statement regarding his association with the perp?
That alone is telling.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And it's a verifiable lie. Unless you think the FAA doctored the logs.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Aww
That "guy" never lies.
I mean there isn't a record of him lying is there?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

More than one thing!

1. They all seem to have an affinity for under age sexual partners (willing or not)
2. They're all men
3. They're all very wealthy

Oh, and...

4. They're all...DEMOCRATS and strong Democratic supporters. (fancy that)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Chuck Schumer is expected to make a public request that Alex Acosta resign from his position.
edit on 792019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course he is. He's trying to tie this to trump in any way possible. Because we all know acosta can't be the secretary of labor if he took part in negotiating a bad deal in the epstein case.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good!

If Trump is on his toes he'll fire him before he can submit a resignation.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Pelosi has already 1 upped schumer by doing it first.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join